The indoors fire was one of those fire logs and outdoors was a bit of a bigger blaze. Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Funky Flames Review & #Sponsored Giveaway This post may contain affiliate links. I was not compensated in any other way.

All thoughts and opinions are those of Tots To Teens Magazine.

Be sure to check back soon to get the latest feedback from our customers and team of expert reviewers. Funky Flames Fire Color Changers - 3 Pack, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-9778722b-dbce-4c5d-8ce3-3080c28d7f20, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-3c44ca9d-007-1759a86aaaac0d, Generated: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 22:28:38 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e3dfc3c1-3a3d-46ba-a7a1-e820f97230ea, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-c6b93957fd886d1aaef0cb94f316d079af87ec2b, CID-40adb2a7-007-1759a965617c05, Generated: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 22:45:45 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Funky Flames is a fun little treat to pull out for kids any time you start a fire. Campfires not your thing? Policy. #NovemberBlogChallenge, 30 ways to feel good when you’re having a bad day, Losing Weight While Learning More About Myself, Living Room, Dining Room and Foyer Makeover – Part One, LG Appliances available at Best Buy just in time for the…, FLOR Carpet Squares in the Office! Lime, Orange, Red, White, Bright Yellow, Navy, Sunnest 120 Colors LED Light Bulb, Dimmable E26 LED Light Bulb, 10W RGBW Color Changing Light Bulb with Remote Control, Decorative Lights, Mood Light Bulb, Great for Home Decor, Stage, Party and More, Omicoo LED Flame Effect Light Bulb (2 Pack), 4 Modes Flame Light Bulbs with Gravity Sensor, E26 A19 Base, Vintage Flame Bulb for Atmosphere Festival Christmas Decoration, Magical Flames - (Pack of 10 Campfire Fireplace Colorant Packets - Creates Vibrant, Colorful Flames for Wood Burning Fires! Feeling lucky?

A guy trying to get away from his desk so that he can fish, hike, play and just plain be in the outdoors.

Contact. Why Should I Buy From Young Living Instead Of Other Essential Oil Companies? Do you already own and use this product? Of course, the package says to place all three in the fire together for optimal color brightness but we thought it would be fun to reserve the fun for three separate occasions so we just added one. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. What Other Products Does Young Living Sell? Funky Flames are designed to liven up your fireplace or campfire with brightly colored flames. Have you ever tried any of the products from Funky Colored Collection?

Just add one pack of Funky Colored Flames to your fire and you will be amazed at what happens next. These "colorful fire" changers do not work a bit at all.

This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. The title speaks for itself. Funky Colored Flames Funky Colored Flames is an environmentally-friendly, talk-inspiring product created by a unique mix of sulphates and chlorides that when thrown into a fire delivers a brilliant display of blue, green, and purple. Show Guest: Shell Mendelson, MS – Career Path Counselor, Oh yes, we all remember and will never forget. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Fire color changer meant for both indoor and outdoor wood burning fires, Creates display of blue, green and purple flames. Email Only Sun.

If for any Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! One packet will provide up to 30 minutes of colored flames but you’ll get the best results if you use multiple packets at the same time. The colored flame crystals  turn your fire into a brilliant light show as the beautiful colors take over. These colored flame crystals burn blue, green, and purple when added to any wood burning fireplace or campfire. Way better. I recommended that you try Funky Colored Flames! Learn more about our Return Sitting outside in watching baseball games in the beginning of April...here in the Chicagoland area...it's pretty windy...and chilly. You can check out the whole line of products at http://www.funkycoloredcollection.com/. The colored flame crystals turn your fire into a brilliant light show as the beautiful colors take over. You need to start the season... Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Verified Mom is a lifestyle blog that shares the real-life stories of what it's like to be me. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.

Electrode, Comp-362ad900-aaa2-4eef-8055-6c59755328c6, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a0aa2475-007-1759a891d2ec93, Generated: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 22:31:18 GMT. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Let’s take a look at what they are and then look at how they performed. I tried them in our fireplace in the house and later (read a few days ago) in our outdoor firepit. Your information is confidential and used for contacting the winner and prize fulfillment purposes only. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. This post may contain affiliate links. Mystical Fire Dragon Flames Flame Colorant Vibrant Long-Lasting Pulsating Flame Color Changer for Indoor or Outdoor Use 0.882 oz Packets 25 Count Box 4.6 out of 5 stars 86 $19.50 $ 19 . The kids thought this was really night and I found it sort of mesmerizing. We did receive the Funky Colored Flames and Funky Colored Candles for the sole purpose of this review. After Bite to the Rescue! I am taking a writing class to spark my creative brain. Change the color of your fire with the Winlow Funky Colored Flames. They are available at Walmart stores across the USA & Canada and retail for $4.99. On a side note, happy 16th birthday to my beautiful daughter! So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. funky colored flames Be the first to review this product There's nothing quite like a brilliant display of blue, green and purple flames to spruce up a wood fire. Manufacturers, On Trend! reason you decide that your purchase just isn't for you, simply return the item within 30 Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Magenta, and Purple Powder. Funky Flames changes the color of your fire. As you can tell, the combination of better placement and a smaller fire make for a more noticeable “show”. !”  Pretty cool stuff! days of receipt and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Share your thoughts, opinions and expertise with the world by being the first to leave a review. We want to hear from you! April 22, 2015 These do not work. These birthday style candles are anything but ordinary. Funky Sock Poi Set (5 Designs) Pro Poi Spinning Socks AKA Tube Poi + 2X Balls, KidPoi DVD & Travel Bag. I had a makeover and became a glamorous model! Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Pink, Navy, Magenta, Aquamarine, Teal, Black, Brown, Grey, White. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details. Funky Flames are designed to liven up your fireplace or campfire with brightly colored flames. Last week when we went camping we tried something called Funky Flames that turns the flames of any campfire or wood burning fireplace into colorful flames. Each flame burns the some colors as it’s wax! I would recommend putting all three packs in at once if you’re going to use them in a larger campfire.

Holi Powder by Chameleon Colors - 15 Colors 70g - Packets for Color Races, 5k, Festivals. Policy.

Summer Fun: Zoingo Boingo Pogo – Say Wha? After following the simple steps I sat back with the kids to watch the dancing flames and to take some photos. We hosted two parties for my oldest daughter and was able to test and review a couple of really cool products. If you need more guidance filling out this form, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways. (10), Big Fire 4 Pack Add colorful flames to any wood fire instantly, Funko POP Movies The Lord of The Rings Balrog 6" Action Figure,Black, Mystical Fire Flame Colorant Vibrant Long-Lasting Pulsating Flame Color Changer for Indoor or Outdoor Use 0.882 oz. #Review #AD @RideGOTRAX. Funky Flames Fire Color Changers - 3 Pack. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

They are available at Walmart stores across the USA & Canada and retail for $4.99. This small pack of fire color changer adds the delight and mystery of blue, green and purple flames to your wood burning fires outside or indoors.

FREE SHIPPING on Over 250,000 Products. This small pack of fire color changer adds the delight and mystery of blue, green and purple flames to your wood burning fires outside or indoors. This giveaway is open until August 7, 2014 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents. Guitar Hero Live! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Email: sales@opticsplanet.com, 10AM-6PM CDT Mon-Fri A couple months ago two little boxes arrived promising a “brilliant spectacle of colors” in my campfire. See more details at. When it was time for the bonfire we tested out the Funky Colored Flames! All thoughts and opinions are those of Tots To Teens Magazine.

Just toss a packet directly on the fire and you’ll be watching blue, green and purple flames dancing instantly. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! Mommies with Cents receives free products for review purposes and may sometimes be compensated for posts but all opinions expressed are 100% my own.