Chika is a cute young girl with a fair complexion, blue eyes, and shoulder-length silver hair (light pink in the anime) with a black bow on her bangs. - Multilingual, able to speak up to five different languages. Fujiwara is the middle child of a family of politicians. Go the left path up with a group of SBH and other inf to distract enemies. Chika is obsessed with anything that has to with love, professing herself as a “love detective” and giving relationship advice to others (despite having never had a boyfriend before). I don't think it's wrong to def. Huh. Ricefag's mining tip for HoN: Aside from the windows, the back entrance of the Hand of Nod is also a fairly common place for infiltrators. She hates lying, but when playing games such as Werewolf or Poker, she reveals a hidden side of herself and bluffs like there's no tomorrow.

The impressive new year for Chika led to a great success with the Coyotes as they approached their third Ultimini and managed to win the North Championship. —Chika to Miyuki, Vol. Sure, mines might be detracted from strip to properly mine the HON, however, in doing so, the HON should be well-defended. Even following that game, she still showed signs of life as she led a competent Hawks team in a heated battle against the Philadelphia Liberty. (PVC Figure). When both a target and myself are right in front of each other and I'm trying to dance around them with Patch, knowing that they're a superior player than me, I attempt to take them out with me by firing the grenade point-blank.

With a bad rookie season in 2037, Chika Fujiwara was quick to let the past be the past. She is a student at Shuchi'in senior high school and the secretary of the student council in the academy. In addition, it has rocket launchers mounted at the back of its body as shown. In the S21 NSFL Draft, she was selected forty-first overall by the Baltimore Hawks. Chika has taught Miyuki how to play volleyball, sing their school anthem, dance, Chika unpredictability makes her a grave threat to many of, As of now, Chika has encountered three of the. Chika's surname "Fujiwara" is based on the actual real-life Fujiwara clan who were important figures in Japanese Politics throughout history. After the Liberty game, she found herself trying to find new ways to succeed in practice and avoid her sack issue that had plagued the Hawks all of last season. MoreTop Anime 1 Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood; 2 Gintama° 3 Hunter x … However, since forms of recreation such as video games and otherworldly items were forbidden to her, she sought other means of escape and has developed many deep and unusual hobbies. Chika also changed her number back to #2 after the unlucky season she had at #57, http://wiki.sim-football.com/index.php?title=Chika_Fujiwara&oldid=24106, Baltimore Hawks currentteam parameter articles, Developmental Simulation Football League players. Relatives The season started off with a powerful statement win over the Yellowknife Wraiths. However, not all games were bad for Ms. Fujiwara as she managed to put together impressive games against the also rebuilding Chicago Butchers and making a surprise win over the Philadelphia Liberty late in the season. That way, it would solve the problem of the Strip being too far away to defend, leaving a coordinated infantry assault with aerial vehicles the only real threat as far as I see. ThaneWulfgharn's topic in Works In Progress, Fujiwara Chika replied to Report. Airstrip is relatively easy to sneak into, as defense is primari, MRLS are prey to SBH, especially in maps with lots of cover on the field. KonoSuba: God`s Blessing on this Wonderful World! From that back entrance, there are only two ways to reach the MCT. Always looking to have fun with her fellow student council members, she is often the one to come up with strange activities and ideas that entertain herself and the others. https://kaguyasama-wa-kokurasetai.fandom.com/wiki/Chika_Fujiwara?oldid=14517, Playing tabletop games, eating ramen, travelling. Alignment and character traits Plenty of players helped make things go rather smoothly in the first season despite a few hiccups here and there. Her habit of cheating during games is based on the fact that her counterpart attempted to present Princess Kaguya with a forgery. She was raised up in the height of luxury and trained to be an all around athlete. [6], 3-B: Kazeno Took ya awhile. From the anime series "Kaguya-sama: Love is War" comes a 1/4th scale bunny figure of Chika Fujiwara, student council secretary of Shuchiin Academy! Her career started to take off as she became one of the experienced quarterbacks in the DSFL and managed to lead the position through the season. There she excelled mostly in volleyball since the school did not participate in American Football. Konomi Kohara Her great grandfather was once the prime minister, and her uncle is the current minister of the right, making her lineage one of extreme prestige. At the thin corners where one turns to meet the terminal is where you mine. The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users. In Kaguya's flashback, Chika stated that her IQ is 3. You'll be making a decent trade-off if you can repeat that. Chika Fujiwara (Japanese: 藤原 千花ふじわら ちか, Fujiwara Chika) is one of the main characters of the Kaguya-sama: Love Is War series, though the anime adaptation is what brought her popularity.

Chika is based off of Kuramochi no Miko (車持 皇子), the second suitor from The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter who was tasked with finding the Jeweled Branch from Hourai. In my opinion, if there were just one or two more anti-air structures in ACTUALLY GOOD positions or maybe some of those respawning quad turrets from Whiteout, which would allow players to have more of an active role in the defense of their base, then I don't really see too much of a problem with aerial vehicles being overpowered on this map. That way, it would solve the problem of the Strip being too far away to defend, leaving a coordinated infantry assault with aerial vehicles the only real threat as far as I see. Read more information about the character Chika Fujiwara from Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen? Report. Without much practice together, no connection could really be made, and Chika had a bad outing, losing her first game. Though, I doubt I can convince him to help since he's rather apathetic about RenX. The two would score the game winning touchdown in the game and go on to create problems for plenty of other teams along the way. *Please make a post that is relevant to the item. Toyomi Fujiwara (Older Sister)Moeha Fujiwara (Little Sister) Daichi Fujiwara (Father)Maho Fujiwara (Mother)Unnamed Grandfather She torched the Birddogs by throwing for 186 yards, completing 63% of her passes and a touchdown off to Michael Witheblock. Subject F (by Ai Hayasaka)[3], Moeha Fujiwara (younger sister)

A young linebacker managed to win the MVP and Chika Fujiwara retired her #2 jersey in favor of the #57. Chika Fujiwara is the middle child to the Fujiwara family of politicians and the former Prime Minister, her grandfather. Things started to turn around late in the season as her trainer managed to get healthy again and returned back with the team. Chika is a bubbly eccentric who almost always has a smile on her face. epicelite's topic in Renegade X, Fujiwara Chika replied to Though, I'm not sure whether or not the latter was fixed recently, as I haven't used Rave in awhile.

Fujiwara is mostly oblivious the atmosphere of the room, resulting in her being an unpredictable element that ruins many of Kaguya Shinomiya's and Miyuki Shirogane's schemes to make the other confess. Height: approx 135mm. Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Wikia is a FANDOM Anime Community. Chika Fujiwara (Japanese: 藤原 千花ふじわら ちか, Fujiwara Chika) is one of the main characters of the Kaguya-sama: Love Is War series, though the anime adaptation is what brought her popularity. However, even in PUGs, there are those who want to be in the lead, to be entertaining themselves with the game as best as they could.

She can be quite devious and underhanded, often attempting to cheat in a lot of the games she comes up with, though she is thankfully exposed every time. In the championship, Chika left little doubt as to why her team was the best team in the North and why she was the best quarterback in the division. She can also be quite devious and underhanded, often attempting to cheat in a lot of the games she comes up with, though is exposed every time. This means her name is literally "flower field" or "field of flowers". She can also be quite devious and underhanded, often attempting to cheat in a lot of the games she comes up with, though she is exposed every time. The team found itself on the bottom of the TPE list with Chika quickly rising in order to take a leading role alongside her fellow back field star Darrel Williams. Fujiwara Chika replied to

However, due to being a camper, I do know how arduous that line of duty is and is honestly quite boring. The problem, indeed, lies with the quality of defenders on a team, not the mines when it comes to sneakers. Meanwhile, there is a gun turret at its chin which, I think, can rotate around to deal with closer, fast moving enemies that are generally light units. Name : Alex Age : 22 Nationality: Peruvian Hobies : Anime, to play College Career: systems engineer She jumped in the NSFL draft to hopefully get a shot at playing professional QB. For me, I know I suck as a player doing that, so like you, I main defense. Collins was instant to praise the young female QB with a scholarship to Georgia Tech to become the next future player at the Institute. Darkraptor's topic in Feedback & Bug Reports, Fujiwara Chika posted a topic in Feedback & Bug Reports, Copyright © 2020 Totem Arts Her habit of cheating during games is based off of the fact that her counterpart attempted to present Princess Kaguya with a forgery.

As one of the quarterbacks in the NSFL with the least amount of time in the DSFL, Fujiwara was put up in a difficult spot to succeed in her first year. Biographical information While Chika is shorter than Kaguya Shinomiya, she has a larger chest. Chika Fujiwara (藤原 千花ふじわら ちか, Fujiwara Chika) is the heroine in the Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai series. On the most recent PUG, I actually considered Patch being rather powerful, but when it comes to both players being at the same skill lvls, LCGs are more than enough of a counter with their flak armour to survive grenades along with their high dps.