Frozen Mice Fuzzies are approximately 3 - 6g. HungryReptile.co.uk offers you frozen fresh and tasty $30 per box shipping U.S. The polystyrene box is then sealed tightly with tape and sent with recorded next day delivery. A number of suppliers charge around 60p at present for a jumbo mouse, while some others clock in at more than twice that price! Depending on how much you’re paying right now this means that you could effectively halve the amount of money you spend on frozen snake food just by swapping suppliers! The gaps are filed and 2 packs of dry ice are included to keep the items frozen in transit. Discount taken on the Petco regular price and is reflected in the product's Repeat Delivery price. Reward your Reptile with our range of treats.

The chart below shows the prices charged at the time of writing for jumbo mice from a range of suppliers. Perfect Prey is a leading supplier of frozen feeder rats, which are ideal for reptile breeders and pet snake owners.

Here at the Northampton Reptile Centre we understand that only the highest quality most nutritious frozen rats are acceptable for use with your pets. The above prices don’t take into account delivery charges. free next day delivery on any order over £60. As someone with a decent number of snakes, I’ve been alarmed over the last few years to find my feeding bill going up and up. While some suppliers sell these rodents individually, others only sell in bulk packs (such as bags of 10 or even 25). Petco.com charges applicable tax on all orders shipped to states in which Petco has a physical location. Shipping is only to mainland UK.. Why sacrifice meal quality for time's sake? Layne animals are individually flash frozen, with legs and tail tucked neatly under, then bagged and shipped to your door. All those frozen mice and rats, while not expensive on their own, start to add up when you’re buying and feeding in bulk. Kiezebrink wins hands down on cost, especially if you’re willing to buy in bulk to save on postage costs. free next day delivery on any order over £60. What is perhaps interesting is that these were the same winners from the last table too. Best Ball Python Cages & Enclosures - Types & Setup, Pterinochilus lugardi / Fort Hall Tarantula Care Sheet, Ball Python Not Eating? We send our frozen rats in plastic packs each of which is individually sealed. That is why we have tried and tested many suppliers to find the healthiest and most nutritious frozen rats on the market. I've been keeping and breeding exotic pets for over 20 years. Best suitable for: raptors, birds of prey, felines, snakes, lizards. Important: your order may be delayed by 1-2 working days, Frozen rats for feeding reptiles and amphibians, Fast delivery available using a next working day courier.

Premium Quality Frozen Animal Foods, Live Insects, Other Foods & Supplies. Keeping Exotic Pets is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. The conclusions of this research seem pretty clear. Our minimum order is a pack of 10. Order online your reptile's food in our store or contact us info@hungryreptile.co.uk. One Time Delivery ... Cat litter, dog litter, wild bird food, live & frozen food. The process I followed was pretty simple. Frozen Rats For Sale. Shipping is only to mainland UK. We send our frozen rats in plastic packs each of which is individually sealed. © 2015 HungryReptile. In light of this, I recently sat down to try and find the very cheapest supplier of frozen snake food in the UK. Once again, where suppliers sell in bulk I have broken down the cost for a single weaner. As we can see, the prices vary dramatically! Also note that these calculations were done over the last couple of months, so prices could have changed in that time. In light of this, I recently sat down to try and find the very cheapest supplier of frozen snake food in the UK.

Once again we see quite a broad range of prices, with some being more than twice the price of others. All the packages are then packed into a large square polystyrene box. Today I’d like to show you my results, in the hope of saving you plenty of money on feeding your snakes! We are certain you will love our rats due to their great nutritional properties, how healthy they are and the speed of our delivery service. Order online your reptile's food in our store or contact us info@hungryreptile.co.uk. Our minimum order is a pack of 10. This product is covered by our Frozen Arrival Guarantee. The gaps are filed and 2 packs of dry ice are included to keep the items frozen in transit. 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC remain for you to place order for delivery: loading date. frozen mice, rats and other rodents for best prices!. Our frozen food delivery includes meats, poultry, wild-caught fish, organic produce and much more! Frozen Rat Fluffs are approximately 12 - 25g.

No ‘mouse bricks’ or ‘rats blocks’ to pry apart at feeding time.

All the packages are then packed into a large square polystyrene box. Online Order Enquiries - Monday to Friday, In-store Shop Enquiries - Monday to Sunday, By subscribing you agree to be sent marketing emails from Northampton Reptile Centre, {"4.5500:minprice":"4.5500:minprice","280.0000:maxprice":"280.0000:maxprice","frozen-rats:type":"frozen-rats:type","pups:size":"pups:size","in-stock:hidden":"in-stock:hidden","fuzzies:size":"fuzzies:size","weaner-small:size":"weaner-small:size","weaner-large:size":"weaner-large:size","small:size":"small:size","medium:size":"medium:size","large:size":"large:size","extra-large:size":"extra-large:size"}. HungryReptile.co.uk offers you frozen fresh and tasty frozen mice, rats and other rodents for best prices!. Today I’d like to show you my results, in the hope of saving you plenty of money on feeding your snakes! Come and join our reptile-keeping community and prepare for some exciting discoveries! Personally I feed primarily large weaner rats and jumbo mice to my collection, so this is where I focused my attention. Reptile keepers with just one snake should therefore note that in order to get these better prices it may be necessary to buy a larger number of frozen rodents. Our rats are farm bred in ethical conditions and slaughtered humanely. From the above list, we can see that at the time of writing, the cheapest supplier was Kiezebrink, closely followed by Scales and Fangs, Frozen Direct and TSM. Frozen Mice Pinkies are approximately 1 - 2 g. Our minimum order is a pack of 10. Frozen rodents are also ideal for raptors (birds of prey) as they eat rats and mice in the wild. We are certain you will love our rats due to their great nutritional properties, how healthy they are and the speed of our delivery service. In fact we are so sure that these rats will arrive in good condition and exceed your expectations that we offer full guarantee on all of our frozen food deliveries. Frozen Small Weaner are approximately 30 - 50g. Consider These Options…, Mexican Red Knee Tarantula (Brachypelma hamorii) Care Sheet. In this test Kiezebrink once again wins, though with TSM, Scales and Fangs and Frozen Direct close behind. For this reason I would recommend that you consider buying your snake food in bulk (to save on shipping costs) and when selecting your supplier you also add in the cost of shipping. The service I have received so far has been exceptional, with accurate orders and fast delivery. Reptile Food and Snake Food From day old pinky mice to jumbo rats, Layne Labs provides just the right size snake food and reptile food for your pets. 5% off all subsequent orders. Reward your Reptile with our range of treats I carried out searches in Google for suppliers of frozen snake food, and then I jotted down the prices. ... Corn Snake (7) How to get it. See how affordable and convenient it is to have a freezer stocked with your favorite foods to use at any time! Our rats are farm bred in ethical conditions and slaughtered humanely.

Our minimum order is a pack of 10. All rights reserved. I have also worked out the price per unit in the right-hand column. Some snake owners may be concerned that rats may be too big for their particular breed of snake. In fact we are so sure that these rats will arrive in good condition and exceed your expectations that we offer full guarantee on all of our frozen food deliveries. Our minimum order is a pack of 10. Almost in line, however, are TSM, Scales and Fangs and Frozen Direct, all of whom should be considered when buying food. That is why we have tried and tested many suppliers to find the healthiest and most nutritious frozen rats on the market. This, combined with their low prices, mean I strongly recommend you consider a test order with them next time you need snake food. The rats are quickly frozen shortly after death and packed shortly before dispatch to ensure they remain as frozen as possible. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, RodentPro.com® specializes in the production and distribution of premium quality animal foods including frozen feeder rodents, live insects, other foods and supplies. Every one of the these suppliers operates online, and will ship snake food to your door. Oddly, Swell Reptiles – who are well-known for their super-low prices on hardware like vivariums and heaters – charge far more than others for frozen food. While I love (and regularly use) Swell for hardware, I will be ordering my snake food elsewhere in the future.

Guaranteed frozen arrival! 00 HRS 00 MIN 00 SEC remain for you to place order for delivery: loading date. In this way it doesn’t matter where you live – you can still benefit from low prices. The rats are quickly frozen shortly after death and packed shortly before dispatch to ensure they remain as frozen as possible. In these cases I divided down the costs to provide the price per rodent. © 2020 KeepingExoticPets.com. Frozen Rat Pups are approximately 5 - 10g. All the packages are then packed into a large square polystyrene box.