I find now that I have adopted children to raise (6 in fact) that my mother who never cared to be much of a parent suddenly has become mother of the year.

Maybey I called on Rachel subconsiously as I have cried a river of tears over my mother and dont want my boys to cry because of me. This is the monument that is on Rachel’s grave to this very day” (Genesis 35:16–20). Always! [email protected] Reply, understanding

Why was our mother Rachel buried on the road and not in the Machpelah Cave in Hebron, where the “founding” four couples (Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, and later, Jacob and Leah) were laid to rest? Reading this about Rachel, I realize the body changes, but your Soul never ages. this really touched my soul-thank you, thank you.

We can find much wisdom, understanding, knowledge, love, discipline, compassion, ambition, (even) humility and bonding; but personal dignity is profoundly displaced in our dysfunctional world.

Simnply return this time the right way.

I disagree Rachel should be taught to be viewed as the Good Mother Figure on the Grounds that I read Rachel had [1] Stolen her biological parents' [2]Household Idols and then [3]Lied about it. Reply, Pardon me, but I do not agree with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, although he could be correct that this Rachel is the one referred to in Jeremiah 31:14 to 16. I want to be adored. Reply, amazing

When there is a lack of nurturing, dignity is not annihilated; it goes undercover.

How sad it is to see a gentle soul descend from its loftiest heights to the nethermost depths of selfish existence.

Reply, Actually, I disagree with your opinion purely based upon the fact that no one understands why anyone does some either profoundly evil or amazingly good deeds but one things for sure, God is in control of all good and evil so that said, who are we to try to figure out His plan or judge any person or part of it... perhaps an open heart is more important than an open mind/IQ... God bless by the way, i am the one who needs to think about rachel as my mother, who wants to help me develop my dignity and self-esteem (because unfortunately my earthly mother did not, and i am so easily on self-pity and depression). It is such a short time we are in our bodies.

Verb - Qal - Participle - feminine singular, To make a, loud sound, commotion, tumult, to rage, war, moan, clamor, Conjunctive waw | Verb - Qal - Participle - feminine singular, Noun - fdc | third person feminine singular, Verb - Qal - Imperfect - third person masculine plural, Preposition-b | Noun - masculine singular construct | third person feminine singular, Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers, OT Poetry: Proverbs 7:11 She is loud and defiant (Prov. I never saw my mother get old. Twitter Users Panic Due To A Rumor That NASA Has Evidence Of A Parallel Universe . How do we activate Rachel’s maternal love? I wonder if Rachel weeps for her children that are sacrificed to abortion for the sake of convenience? As long as her children are wandering and oppressed, Rachel cannot find any final rest and remains with them “on the road.” Rachel weeps for her children and refuses to be comforted. "From the streets she did emerge, and to the streets she will return" Future 3:2 "Say unto me, she belongs to the streets" Future 3:3 "Be not weary, city boy. thats because of the faith I guess. Reply, What a beautiful article!

And these are not mere tears. Examples.

Reply, Thank you This is the psychological “exile of malchut” and of the Shechinah, the Divine Presence. She therefore paid the price by dying in childbirth, and then dwelling in a lonely wayside grave in order to bear witness to the suffering of her children.

(She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: loud. Reply, a name that is precious The busier we are with outer stimulation and the acquisition of wealth, the more we neglect our children. You will find that love that unconditional bond, But first love yourself and adore the person that you are, you will find that joy revisited upon you many times over. Chapter 1 verse 2, Book of Niggalations .

1 Timothy 5:13,14 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not….

But even when blessed with a healthy mother, we must always remember that all of us live in a form of “spiritual exile,” in need of our mother Rachel. It's not our freedom to choose that's being threatened, but the future of Judaism and the fulfilling of the commandment to bring light into a dark world. This is truer today more than ever. 6.

Why did he weep?

Reply, On the road And what is Jacob’s role in this process?

Everyone deserves as much. as a mother it has reassured me about how i am raising my child, as a daughter it has addressed the pain i have carried all my life because I too never had a nurturing mother. I know that there is resentment in your heart toward me [over this].

Genesis 38:15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a prostitute, for she had covered her face.

This, continues Tanya, is the meaning of the verse, “And Jacob kissed Rachel and lifted up his voice and wept”: “Jacob—with his supernal attribute of Divine mercy (of Atzilut)—arouses great compassion for Rachel, the source of all souls. Dear B, I understand your desire for love and adoration. Follow JokeBlogger.com's board Featured Joke Memes on Pinterest. TikTokers Accuse Jason Derulo Of Stealing Beats . Genesis 3:7-11.

I tell my children I love them every day and I kiss and cuddle them and tell them they are wonderful. Nudity Garden Of Eden, The Innocence, Examples Of.

Oh, how I long so for such love—for the love that only a mother can give. So be not weary when she must return from whence she came." With our ever-accelerating technologies and comforts, and an unprecedented standard of living, ironically and paradoxically, our level of self-esteem continues to erode. When Rachel the shepherdess appeared with her father’s sheep, “Jacob kissed Rachel and lifted up his voice and wept” (Genesis 29:9–11).

More accurately, she doesn’t instill it; a healthy mother cultivates and nourishes the dignity that is the birthright of every soul.

Many Blessings!

Rachel’s sad death in childbirth, giving her life for her newborn child, would personify Rachel’s historical role as the quintessential mother who would sacrifice herself for her children, throughout the ages, until the end of time. Reply, children

And i say unto you, she is for the streets. And i say unto you, she is for the streets.

Because he foresaw that Rachel would not be buried at his side (Rashi); so that she could cry and plead for her suffering children (Shaloh). I did not know I had another mother to call upon in Rachel. By pondering on the radical descent of the soul into a body, we can arouse a profound sense of compassion for the trapped soul.

Call me a coward, call me immature.

© Copyright, all rights reserved. Aramaic Bible in Plain English But she wanders outside from time to time in the streets, and she lies in wait on the corners.

Unfortunately in this age ther is no way that I can afford to not work but I think my children feel loved and admired and proud of themselves. i have a daughter whos name is rachel and i want to read this story to her when she will ask me why i've chosen for her this beautiful name. Your children will return to their own borders.”. In teaching your article to young teens, I can't seem to put my finger on find real-life episodes/examples where we see Rachel acting with "dignity."

In our materialistic world, we often can get distracted by our temporary pleasures, and forget that the single most important responsibility is the nurturing of our children’s majesty. For she had given a friendly welcome to the spies.

I know, I know and have been told countless times to grow up and begin to accept that life is not fair; “learn to love yourself,” I have been told.

In psychological terms, malchut (Rachel) is dignity. Your beautiful soul, a lofty and delicate creature, lies trapped in your callous body and heartless world. My mother is mentally unwell and has always abused me and still does to this day.

True, her exiled children were surely consoled as they passed by her grave on their way out of Jerusalem.

by the way, i am the one who needs to think about rachel as my mother, who wants to help me develop my dignity and self-esteem (because unfortunately my earthly mother did not, and i am so easily on self-pity and depression).

Embrace her, kiss her, cry for and with her—commit to activities (in thought, speech and action) that caress your soul and allow her to actualize in this world. I've wondered about it, as I age. A lot o us never had that growing up.

This is exactly what I needed to hear.

Reply, desperately seeking a mother

How much more so is the spiritual exile when we become enmeshed in our narcissistic behavior and unrefined thoughts, speech or deeds, which further displace the divine soul, and by extension the soul’s Divine source, causing what is called the esoteric doctrine of the “Exile of the Shechinah.”.

Such a wonderful article, the more I study Judaism, the more I see that it's wisdom has been subverted and copied. Welcome to our new mobile friendly theme! As the mother of all children, she watches over us and weeps with and for us. ‘And he lifted up his voice’—upwards, to the fount of the Higher Mercies, to the source of the Thirteen Divine Attributes of Mercy. There is hope for your future. I suggest you find a compatible older person to be your Mother Figure and have the relationship you would as an older child with their Mother.

And he said, Behold, in the tent. And I understand why I am continually nudged towards the care of my children above all things.