Thank Gosh It's Monday • Bee Line for the Tree Line • You're my best friend forever

Under My Rock • Ay •

Cookie, Wookie, Teddy Bear • ", Albums

Electric Zoo •

The first was ", SpongeBob's singing voice was provided by. The Very First Christmas •

My Leg Is In Love!

Well, what have you done fer me? Idiot Friends • [SPONGEBOB] Goofy Goober Song • The Alphabet Song •

Pretty Ribbons and Bows • Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is a FANDOM TV Community. SpongeBob's Greatest Hits • The Dragon is Here • Gary Come Home • Fishin' for Money • Idiot friends!

2011 BFF, that stands for us Ho Ho Hoedown •

Pearl's Me Daughter • Dear Friend

Rap Battle • High Seas Chant •

Spongebob cheers him up in this duet right before Sandy comes in the news about the volcano. Doing it together, doing it with you

I Love Krabby Patties • He's Our Mermaid Man •

Doin' the Krabby Patty • Sweet Victory • They'll Soon Discover •

[SPONGEBOB]

Who lets you ride on his coffin? We're best friends and this is the friend dance

Life on the Prairie • Ripped Pants •

Loop de Loop • Who helps you pick your pants up off the ground? In this number, SpongeBob and Patrick are inside Patrick’s house when Patrick’s TV shuts off canceling their plans to watch Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.

The Suction Cup Symphony • He's an idiot

What kinda friends, SpongeBuck? Hey, you found my long lost cheese! Dear Friend •

Everybody Loves the Sponge • The Best Day Ever • Krabby Patty Jingle (song) • Bikini Bottom National Anthem • Idiot friends! Fueling the Bus •

I Will Trap Santa • My Tighty Whiteys •

The dramatic purpose of this song is to provide strong exposition for the duo’s relationship, setting up the arc it goes through during the show. Let's explore, open every drawer

Dee Da-da Da-do-doh Da-doh Length: We'll be best friends forever

Featuring my new best pal, this guy! Floating high like a bubble in the sky

This can't get any better (spoken) BFF, that stands for us

You're my best friend forever

Prehibernation (song) •

The SpongeBob History Song •

Prince Paul's Bubble Party • Off to Work • Kung Fu Rock • Dead Eye • We're best friends and-- F is for friends who do stuff together U is for you and me N is for anywhere and anytime at all Down here in the deep blue sea! Idiot friends The Road Song •

• Surreptitiously Mine • Only an idiot friend would do that Who's there for you when you are sad and down?

Plankton's Song •

Original Cast of SpongeBob SquarePants, The New Musical, SpongeBob SquarePants, The New Musical (Original Cast Recording), Being bored with you makes me as happy as can be, We'll have fun if we go out and just sit around doing nothing. The Krusty Krab Pizza • Every little thing that I can think of doing just sounds better We'll be best friends forever

Now That We're Men •

When Worlds Collide • BFF, that stands for-

Let's have some fun together SpongeBob and Patrick

It's High Time We Went on Tour • All You Need is Friends • The ChefBob Song • Cha-Ching • Hot Fruitcake • He's Flying • [PATRICK] Doing it together

Hey All You People • We're the Ghouls of the Briny Deep •

(sung)

Snowflakes •

Mr. Krabs' Song • Wet, Wet Christmas • We're gonna sing a song about friends Squidward's Song • Goofy Goober Rock • Barnacles! That's the Rodeo • Don't Be a Jerk (It's Christmas) • It's a SpongeBob Christmas!

Let's bring it home, idiot friend List of songs

Employee of the Month •

Who Wants to Race Me? SpongeBob SquarePants(voiced by Teresa Parente)

Doing the Sponge •

Idiot friends

The Yellow Album • I don't need my glasses on to see we're both pretty lucky [PATRICK]

Thumbs Song •

It is sung in the episode "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups. Where's Gary • The Jellyfishing Song • Bossy Boots •

(Ha ha ha!)

Squidly's 7 Songs •

"Dear Friend" is an opera aria written by Aaron Springer, sung by SpongeBob to persuade Patrick to become his friend again.

We'll have fun if we go out and just sit around doing nothing Written by: Theme Song • Performed by: Plankton Jams the Signal •

It is sung in the episode " Squidward's School for Grown-Ups." The F.U.N.

Beats by Bob • Stuck inside with no TV

[PATRICK] Give Jellyfish Fields a Chance • Ahhhh • Eat at The Krusty Krab •

Original Theme Highlights • [SPONGEBOB] Let's have some fun together SpongeBob's outfit is olden time unlike his modern-day clothing. Patrick Star •

If Only I Could Join You • The Best Day Ever •

Scurvy Ain't For the Likes of Me •

So, what are we gonna sing about, SpongeBuck?

Aaron Springer

SpongeBob and Patrick Confront the Psychic Wall of Energy •

Da Da-da-da Do-da Doot Doh-doh You're Old, Short Songs A Day Like This • Ya know, SpongeBuck BFF, that stands for us You Better Swim • Let's have some fun together

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Truth or Square Theme Songs • It is different than what is normally seen.

Watch Released:

Good-Bye, Atlantis • Well, listen up and I'll tell ya! I Wrote This • Birthday Song for Squidward • Brush, Brush, Brush My Teeth •

Music from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water • I Hate People •

We're best friends and this is the friend dance [SPONGEBOB & PATRICK] "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" Santa's Coming Tonight • Meatball, Meatball •

Okay!

Squeeze Me • The Sponge Who Could Fly • It's good to be here at the Krusty Kantina / We got a real special show for y'all tonight / Featuring my new best pal, this guy! Hey everybody! Never Give Up •

Hey, Mean Mr. Bossman • Who puts thorns in you so you can save the town? I got you and you got me All we been a-doin' is singin' about what I've done fer you Sandy's Song • That's what friends are for!

Sandy Squirrel •

Surfin' Summer •

It's good to be here at the Krusty Kantina Ocean Man •

Ohhhh!

(spoken) You Will Obey! Friends. Idiot friends, idiot friends

We're idiot

I'm Patrick •

Who Am I? Idiot Friends Lyrics: Hey everybody! Bikini Bottom - Rock Bottom •

Sailing Over The Dogger Bank • Squidward's Back • Being bored with you makes me as happy as can be

The Bubble Song • What do you and me have in common?

Christmas Eve Jitters • • • (Curses!)

General Information That stands for us 0:48

Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight •

Ridin' the Hook •

Musical Doodle • We're Gonna Be Pirates •

Song • The Nitwitting Song • Every little thing that I can think of doing just sounds better •

Back in Encino •

BFF, that stands for...

Down the Well • We've Got Scurvy •

SpongeBob ScaredyPants • Attitude of Gratitude • This is the fourth song in which SpongeBob's singing voice is completely different than his regular voice.

Beautiful Dreamer •

Underwater Sun •

Rubber Hose Rag • / He's an idiot / So, what are we

Laundry Song. Texas •

Thanks, buddy! • The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, Songs

Episode(s) featured: For He's A Jolly Good Rookie • In the album it is placed after No Control but in the musical itself it happens before. Christmas Is Mine •

Frozen Krabby Patty Song • Feeling good just like I should and you're the reason why Who slaps you hard and often?

Indoors • Squidward's Tiki Land • Campfire Song Song •

Bikini Bottom • Together •

Who picks you up and smacks you all around? Just a Kid • That's What Friends Do • Teamwork •

So Long, Bikini Bottom • (sung) [SPONGEBOB & PATRICK] Santa Has His Eye on Me •

" Dear Friend " is an opera aria written by Aaron Springer, sung by SpongeBob to persuade Patrick to become his friend again.

Life is sweet, there's snacks we can eat Oh, My Karen •

Idiot friends! The Striped Sweater Song •

[SPONGEBOB] Welcome Home, Sandy •

If I Could Talk to Money • Best Friends Forever Ring • Give It All You Got •

The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie • It's All About You Girl •

I Can't Keep My Eyes Off of You • Da-dee Da-da A-do Da Da-da Da We're best friends and this is the friend dance BFF Lyrics: I got you and you got me / I don't need my glasses on to see we're both pretty lucky / Stuck inside with no TV / Being bored with you makes me as happy as can be / Let's have some Santa Won't Let You Down • Clarinet Wizard • Music from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight, SpongeBob and Patrick Confront the Psychic Wall of Energy, https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Dear_Friend?oldid=3286690. We got a real special show for y'all tonight Superior •

This is one of the few opera songs sung in the series. BFF, that stands for us • This Grill is Not a Home • Oh, Krusty Krab • 4-Ply •