Students must also select a college when they apply to Fordham, either Fordham College at Rose Hill, Fordham College at Lincoln Center or the Gabelli School of … Professional writers and researchers. The Requirements: One long essay with no word limit, two 150 word essays, Supplemental Essay Type(s): Additional Info, Activity. Harvard wants you to list any of your intellectual activities that you have not mentioned elsewhere in your application. It’s usually a good strategy to pick something that you’ve been doing for a long time, where you can showcase key qualities like commitment, perseverance, and leadership. Students must select a campus when they apply to Fordham, either Rose Hill in the Bronx or Lincoln Center in Manhattan. We prepared free samples to make your life easier. We do understand that it is not always possible for official scores and supporting documents to arrive with the application. Hair a mess, eyelids heavy, and bags under her eyes: every day I would see my mom come home, looking like this, tired from a day’s load of work.

Perhaps you took an online French course to familiarize yourself with the language before taking a trip to Paris with your family. You want to contribute additional context to what the Harvard admissions officers know about you, and you only have a small space to do it in, so use it wisely.

The Requirements: One long essay with no word limit, two 150 word essays Supplemental Essay Type(s): Additional Info, Activity Please briefly elaborate on one of your extracurricular activities or work experiences. You can learn more about this program at. First and foremost, you should make sure to pick an activity that has meaning, and one which you haven’t already written about. The Common Application has announced that the 2019-2020 essay prompts will remain the same as the 2018-2019 essay prompts. Writing an application essay is always quite a job, especially for Fordham University. Full Details. Note: Fordham University (its undergraduate colleges, graduate and professional schools) is an eligible institution of higher education which admits as students only persons who (i) have a high school diploma (ii) have a recognized equivalent. ... Fordham University (72) Franklin College (1) Franklin Pierce University (3) Maybe you shadowed someone with a position you’d like to hold one day to get a better idea of what the day-to-day looks like. That said, you can still focus on specific, personal details that show how much you know about the school. Are you applying to other schools with more specific prompts? Sample Supplemental Essay I visited 18 colleges over the past year, yet Oberlin is the one place that most spoke to my interests. Sign up for free instructional videos, guides, worksheets and more! While Harvard lists this essay as “optional,” know that, at least in our minds, no admissions essay is optional. If there was ever a moment when I thought the stars would align for me and my one wish would come true, it was a moment not taken for granted. Only the Common Application needs to arrive on or before the deadline. Here was the single suitcase that contained the essential items I would need. If you indicate you are a veteran on the Common Application, we will automatically waive your fee once our office receives your application. Get your paper now. : College Admission Essay Sample, Life Changing Experience: College Admission Essay Sample.