The Land Rover Discovery Sport P300e plug-in hybrid promises 135mpg and an all-electric range of 38 miles, but does it deliver?

New Land Rover Discovery Sport PHEV 2020 review. When I'm out on the trail all of life's concerns fade away, but driving there with my bike is super stressful. Your Ford vehicle is designed so that you can get the most out of it regardless of what your driving needs might be. First, pull the strap behind the third row seats to fold the head restraints down.

Therefore, final price could be less than advertised price.

The top ten best cars for practicality and space. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. We like the Mazda CX-5 for its sleek styling and enjoyable driving dynamics. test team.

Optionally available are second and third row seats that fold flat with the touch of a button in the cargo area, a feature more commonly seen on expensive luxury SUVs. Those without the automatic controls can do the same thing with the second row of seats using a lever located on the side of the seat. Is your car suffering from a smoky exhaust? A button maximizes cargo capacity by activating the second and third row fold down seats with a single touch. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. Be aware that the X7's folding second row seats take quite a bit of time to go down, and don't fold perfectly flat. Our 2020 SUV of the Year winner makes it easy to fold down the back seats. Whatever you want to chuck inside, folding the rear seats down can help it fit. During our own test of the Kuga, we did find the Titanium model’s sports seats to be fairly uncomfortable. Ford’s Easy Fuel system is also included, which makes it virtually impossible to fill-up with the wrong fuel. Nonetheless, cargo volume of 63.3 cubic feet is available thanks to back seats that fold down flat as well. Its back seats that fold down flat in the second and third row enable up to 126.4 cubic feet of cargo space, more than the Dodge Durango, Ford Expedition, Nissan Armada, or Chevrolet Tahoe. That's why I prefer an SUV with fold-flat seats when I'm driving with my bike. Our troubleshooting guide tells you the causes and what you need to do to fix it, Everything you need to know about UK speed cameras, the types, how they work and what to look out for. That's capacious enough for even the largest pieces of gear and luggage. Fold both seats flat to carry a bigger load in the very sizeable 1 653-litres of space.