So far 9 goals in 9 appearances. Plays from the left or behind the striker. another is Jamie Thomas, who will listen to my offers but i still haven't managed to get him yet. His attributes won’t blow you away but you can see he has goals in him. David Mbala, stumbled across him in a friendly wants a packet to join. Report has him as operating at Vanarama National level, with the potential to be a League Two striker. The interesting part is that four clubs are relegated to the Norwegian Lower Leagues. This is the base nation of Football Manager and has the most accurate and biggest football ladder in the game. Southport. David Agbontohoma - DC - squad player but probably not first choice if you want to win the div. Gideon Adu-Peprah - a superb left back, formerly of Man City and Newcastle. Michael Kennedy - LB - decent when called upon but couldnt get Lowey and cox out the pecking order Is currently my top goalscorer. Lewis Archer.

This means you will play from April to September in the lower leagues, while the big leagues will play from April to October. In the Intermediate League the champion will be promoted to the Championship, while the bottom team is relegated to the Northern Irish Lower Leagues (which should become available once the custom league files are created). Most experienced Football Manager players have all played the big teams and all the big leagues. After spending north of £100m on two defensive recruits in summer, Man United’s need for another defender may be debatable but the urgency to sign another forward or creative spark can’t be understated. Missed out on this guy, worth checking out, AML - Khalid Simmo. Will Buckley may as well be Cristiano Ronaldo in your hands. You will play three rounds (2 legs for each round) and the winner will be crowned champions (and will be promoted to the Serie B). Loves to carry the ball out of defence (which I love in my CB's). Watch the new trailer, read on the new features of FM21. Laing has now Retired, but Baptiste is still my first choice and I'm in the play offs in the championship. They have some very good players for this level - enough to get promoted first season. It has always been fun to play a save in Sweden. The most popular nation to play LLM in is England. First player found was this guy, who the coaches say could play in the championship in future! Yeah he has got 6 goals in 11 games for me so far so I am happy with the returns so far. Can see him staying with us and playing in the Prem (has the potential too). Your #1 source for Football Manager 2020 content. Trust me. Many people are booting up their laptops and whiling away th… The Brazilian Serie C is divided into two groups A & B and is played into two stages. So far 9 goals in 9 appearances. You play a total of 22 games, which is not a lot. Not sure that will work again if I start a new save after launch, always find it a little easier to sell on and sign players during Beta. Ngoo - a 6ft7 striker who can also play on the wings. Still, with Paul Pogba, Harry Maguire, Marcus Rashford, David De Gea and Anthony Martial under contract, United’s squad is not as bad as they make out to be in real life. Plays best from the bench and is still cutting it on the National League. Shamar Moore - ST - just get this guy! And I'm only paying him £250 a week! Fairly certain I wouldn't be able to sign this guy if I tried after launch. Find the best wonderkids, backroomstaff, tactics, downloads and the fmi update, the best transfer update for Football Manager. The Vanarama North & South are the sixth level in England, meaning you will need at least 5 promotions to get into the Premier League (your ultimate goal). For the start of 2020/21 the wage budget needed to be cut so, for me, he would feature in the first team. James Jones - DC - solid defender Mark McKee - he's mentioned above but he's worth mentioning again, his stats are way too good for this level. News All news General Transfers Club Match … Download extra leagues

Just started a new save with Crewe, I am doing a mostly youth save but I am hoping to sign Thomas Oualembo so will let you know if he can play in League 2. All signed on a free, with Oulaembo the highest wages at 1k a week. Curzon Ashton. Starting the game injured for 7-8 months but Maziar Kouhyar ML/MR is really good for LL. Got injured 2nd season for 6 months and hasn't been the same, shame really. Season 2: (Conf National, freshly promoted)