‎The sequel to the insanely addicting Flappy Golf is here! I convinced her to get flappy golf (to which she is now addicted) in hopes of us playing multiplayer together. Even if you can't get it to work between iPhones and samsungs, at least let other samsung phone people play together. Using the now famous "flap" mechanic you must get to the hole in the fewest flaps as possible!Featuring the courses from Super Stickman Golf 2®, Flappy Golf is a fun little project we put together for the Flappy Jam game jam. Featuring the courses of Super Stickman Golf 3.

“This game is incredible.

Congratulations!

* Bug fixes for a few crashes in 2 levels. Or flap your way to the hole in as few flaps as possible to earn all the Gold Stars. Featuring the courses of Super Stickman Golf 3. Features:- Online and local MULTI-PLAYER!- Over 52 courses in total!- Simple flap controlsReviews:- "This game is incredible. Congratulations!

Requires iOS 7.0 or later.

– 29 Courses with More Coming! I've been playing it nonstop since I've downloaded"- "This is by far one of the most fun and addicting games I've ever played! Play our famous Race Mode either online against your friends or locally for some serious fun! With our publishing program, we can help get your games to millions of users on multiple platforms! You can now be. Flappy Golf 2 is in the category of Action.

Is it possible for you guys to make maybe 10-20 more courses, please... Maybe u could make rainbow land, sky land, waterfall land (don't touch the waterfalls), space land, words (where we have to travel through the cut out letters of a word (like San serif, but for a full word)), and maybe lava land, swamp land, portal prison?, just please make some more, were dying of thirst, and the only thing that can quench this is more flappy golf courses. To play this game on Kongregate, you must have a current version of Adobe’s Flash Player enabled. 15%. Flappy Golf is just a simple stripped down version of Super Stickman Golf 2®. Play our famous Race Mode either online against your friends or locally for some serious fun!

Spend your hard earned kreds on some of these games! with gameplays, Get more out of your Kongregate experience. Can you get gold stars on all the holes?

Apr.

Need to track one of us down or have something cool to tell us?

What does this mean for me? It has been 3 months of playing this game, and have been waiting for a new update with new levels, but we are beginning to lose hope. But there are a few things we need to set straight with the developers first of all when you get onto the game it just pops up an ad ant takes you to the App Store. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Can you get them all and unlock Super Star Mode?

In fact it is almost just another mode for the game. Learn more », Tired of ads on Kongregate? Featuring the courses of Super Stickman Golf 3. INSANELY addictive so download at your own risk! But after all over the game ITS AMAGZING GAME (good thing I did not get flappy bird suckers for flappy bird just saying this game is so much better) 10/10 rating well done congrats!also this game is like super stick man only because ITS FROM THE SAME FREAKIN DEVELOPER OK SO yea. Complete Initialization for 10 kreds [CDATA[

Can you get t…

I sadly soon discovered that you can't play multiplayer whatsoever on the Samsung version! I just want to play the freakin game not look at some games I don't even care about and second of all the new golf balls are too pricy so on samsung it only costs for a golf ball 20 coins but on apple it cost 200 why would you do that it's just rude like I want new balls and the samsung people get them like snap so quick. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

Hide the progress bar forever? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security. Tell us all about it. This is not your average 'flappy' game!

And even if that doesn't happen, this is still the greatest phone app I have and probably even will (unless there's a second one) download.

Alternatively, we also recommend the SuperNova!

Find documentation and support to get you started. "- "This is something else!!! Complete the However, my bestie recently got a Samsung once she had shattered her iPhone. //]]>, t Published You’ve completed your Kartridge quest! Features: We would love to see it! We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers: To enhance your user experience, support technical features, and personalize content and ads, this site uses cookies. The sequel to the insanely addicting Flappy Golf is here!

Your use of Kongregate’s Services is subject to our revised Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and User Agreement.

Using the now famous "flap" mechanic you must get to the hole in the fewest…

Can you guys please work on making this post moot in the next couple of months? English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese. – Simple flap controls, Reviews: All those flappy bird copies can flap off. Thank you. Or flap your way to the hole in as few flaps as possible to earn all the Gold Stars. Flappy Golf 2 (Package Name: com.noodlecake.flappygolf2) is developed by Noodlecake Studios Inc and the latest version of Flappy Golf 2 2.0.8 was updated on July 31, 2019. Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.