When a critically-low battery warning appears, charge your device as soon as possible. Has anyone created a solution to this issue? Hi. Surge. Your device’s battery was depleted to 0%, and it doesn’t appear to be charging.

‎12-23-2018 Use the charging cable that came with your Fitbit device.

like the others have noted my blaze back's connectors are dramaticly worn, would like to replace the back if I knew where to get one I don't know if I can get. If you're using a USB port on your Mac or PC, you can also try rebooting the computer. Employee Wellness & Health Plan Members. Close the cradle cover. https://xmnuz23762.i.lithium.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/61258i4F92098F58C91F3A/image-size/large?v=1.0&px=999, https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Alta/Not-sure-what-charger-to-use/td-p/2053325, http://www.chipworks.com/about-chipworks/overview/blog/fitbit-alta-teardown. Swipe up on your clock face. Despite its size, your Fitbit is still a computer. I'm sorry to see your experienced this problem with the charging contacts of your Blaze.

Hi there @JMulls15.Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums!

I accidentally reversed the connection and I am happy to report that nothing bad happened. Gently press Inspire 2 into the charger until it snaps into place.

Zip. The percent charged appears on the screen.

Hi, I came across the same problem with my blaze, it’s no longer under warranty. Your device's battery won't charge after you remove it from the box. Hold the end of the charging cable near the port on the back of the tracker until it attaches magnetically.

I couldn’t find any help, so ended up replacing the whole thing. If a person is handy they should be able to fabricate a fix. "Alta": https://youtu.be/UmVBcpZmb4s?t=17, "Alta HR": https://youtu.be/CkLBU8gF4_U?t=21. Why throw away an otherwise perfectly fine device for a problem so little?

Please help...I'm not sure I can deal with buying another Blaze (or Versa) at this time. A compatible non-HR charging clip confirms this: corner is GND, the other VUSB.

When Flyer's battery level falls to Low or Very Low, the LED changes to red and an audio notification plays.

If you're sure this isn't the case, though, read on. Sounds about right. Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

When your device’s battery is critically low, a flashing red light appears instead of your goal progress.

You should receive an email soon with more instructions.

Clean the headphones with a soft, damp cloth. When I put it back on to charge the power level is zero again.

Gently press down on the charger until it separates from the tracker. I can’t afford to buy another fit bit so I bought one off of overstock for 35.00 and it does the same thing and more. Commenti.

For additional cleaning instructions, see our Wear and Care page.

‎12-21-2018 The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the corresponding pins on the back of the device.

FITBIT APP Meet the app that puts a world of health & fitness in your hands. The Fitbit Community is a gathering place for real people who wish to exchange ideas, solutions, tips, techniques, and insight about the Fitbit products and services they love. Looking at the back the leftmost contact is 'cratered' and the others have damage as well.

1 and 3 are the ones likely used for charging.

As long as your Vcc is 5V the circuit has reverse polarity protection.

I have only used it in the Fitbit-provided charging device, which "fastens" the Blaze into the cradle.

I removed the clamps of the charger and using a vise to hold everything together I was able to charge my fitbit. Looks like I will be buying a new Fitbit!!

Hey there @Sentinel65, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! Wipe down the surface with a damp cloth using a mild detergent before your first use. About usCareersRetailersAffiliatesCorporate WellnessAPIHelp, © 2020 Fitbit, Inc. All rights reserved.Privacy PolicyTerms of UseReturns & WarrantyProduct CareRecall & Safety Info. Get a snapshot of your day.

Thank you for the update @Cecymorales, I' sorry to you you had the same problem, but it's good to know that you were able to replace the device as well. Press J to jump to the feed. Which is GND and which is VUSB (assumed, 4..5 V)? Is there anything else i can do. The USB port or outlet is faulty.

Is there anything fitbit can do to remedy my situation? How do I track my heart rate with my Fitbit device?

Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger. My Blaze is almost three years old and today I experienced this issue. Make sure there are no metal objects, such as jewelry, nearby as your device charges. Dust and debris can accumulate over time.

Note: Flyer can’t be used while charging. Remove the device from the band by gently pushing the screen until it detaches from the frame.

The device isn’t connected securely to the charging cable, or you're using a charging cable that came with a difference device or from another retailer.

When turning Flyer on or off, listen for the audio notification telling you the current battery level. Your morning cheat sheet to get you caught up on what you need to know in tech.

In the case that this is due to the contacts on the back of the tracker, there's not really much that can be done on your end to get this fixed. I noticed the pin spacing is the the same even though the charging pin position is different.

If possible, try to restart your Fitbit, or use a different charger. Answered!

Allow them to dry completely before reattaching them to the headphones. For more information, see, Keep the charging contacts on the back your device and the pins on the charging cable clean and free of debris.

Press the tracker into the compartment on the charging cable. Press and hold the button on your device to see the battery level on the quick settings screen.

The battery level icon is in the top left. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and the indicator lights blink.

Your tracker vibrates, and a battery icon appears on the screen. Do not submerge your scale or use high-pressure water jets (like a shower head) to clean the surface. I presume the battery is dead but can’t be replaced. By joining our Community, you agree to uphold these guidelines, so please take a moment to look them over. A forum for discussion of all Fitbit-related products. A green battery icon appears when your device is charged to 100%.

I don’t think so. The pins on the charging clip must lock securely with the gold contacts on the back of the tracker.

Leave your device plugged in to the charging cable for at least 30 minutes.

Does Fitbit have any suggestions to remedy this besides purchasing a new Fitbit? Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device? If your device’s battery is low, a flashing red light appears after you check your goal progress. I have restarted it several times and its still there.