Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).

Let’s have a look at what these recreational fishers have to say about fishing. ~Herbert Hoover There's a piping wind from a sunrise shore / Blowing over a silver sea, / There's a joyous voice in the lapsing tide / That calls enticingly; / The mist of dawn has taken flight / To the dim horizon's bound, / And with wide sails set and eager / hearts / We're off to the fishing ground.

Join us on the road to success and let us achieve the goals and visions we have ever dreamt of.

If fishing is a religion, fly fishing is high church. More than half the intense enjoyment of fly-fishing is derived from the beautiful surroundings, the satisfaction felt from being in the open air, the new lease of life secured thereby, and the many, many pleasant recollections of all one has seen, heard and done. He who wants to catch fish must not mind getting wet.

I’m in the middle of God’s country catching tons of fish. When we fish, we are awake. Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God. "Carpe Diem" does not mean "fish of the day." . Doug Larson, “If your concentration is getting bad, take up bass fishing. When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain. I love playing dominos and card games and hunting and fishing. Its thin current slides away, but eternity remains.” “Bycatch and discards are a fact of life to a fisherman.

Seals cruise the lines of fishing nets bobbing in the water, hoping for an easy meal, the tender bellies of salmon. If you ever wondered why fishing is probably the most popular sport in this country, watch that boy beside the brook and you will learn. If fishing is a religion, fly fishing is high church. Did we forget any classic fishing quotes?

You've got to think lucky. I got 99 problems and fishin' solves all of 'em. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years. Woke up this morning / Wanting to cry / Then I remember / Yes I know why / She's a real good one for having her cake / I'm gonna go fishing or jump in the lake / Yeah, I'm gonna go fishing / That's what I'll do / Think about nothing / Not even you / Catch a real big one, a big speckled trout / Snapping in the water I'll pull him on out. In December of 2014, these two brothers shocked their clients, friends, and family by quitting their 6-figure jobs to start their dream focused on helping saltwater anglers: 2. Are fishermen all liars?

I like to fish. Tom Brokaw, “Calling fishing a hobby is like calling brain surgery a job.”

BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community.

I like fish, and I also like bear's paws. Quotes About Fishing. One of my uncles was actually a sapper who cleared land mines for Anzacs, Australian soldiers, and we had to flee Vietnam. ~Author Unknown Fishing is like gambling, in that failure only excites hope of a fortunate throw next time. I just think it's fantastic to see old people going fishing with young people and teaching them things. I also like dancing, fishing, playing poker sometimes and vegetable gardening - corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, I have a big garden every year. If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing …

You must lose a fly to catch a trout. This blog is all about personal development and the ambition to create a lifestyle full of joy, happiness, consciousness and success. He was filling the freezer, not intellectualizing some caveman impulse or proving his worth as a real man. Fishermen own the fish they catch, but they do not own the ocean. All fishermen are liars; it's an occupational disease with them like housemaid's knee or editor's ulcers. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.” – Chuck Clark. My dad is very successful in his business. The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. 57. If you aren’t ready when that fish hits, you can’t set the hook.“ This is confusing.

A form of meditation, some form of communion with levels of yourself that are deeper than the ordinary self.

Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it... Harry Middleton. ~Author Unknown ~Harold F. Blaisdell, The Philosophical Fisherman, 1969 Tiger Woods, “There are only two occasions when American respect privacy, especially in Presidents.

Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish.

In every species of fish I've angled for, it is the ones that have got away that thrill me the most, the ones that keep fresh in my memory._ So I say it is good to lose fish._ If we didn't, much of the thrill of angling would be gone. I make sure I get a lot of vegetables, a lot of fruit. I always went to Ireland as a child. “Fishing is much more than fish. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket - you might have caught a fish. When you’re on the mound, you have to take the game one pitch at a time, regardless of the score, and that approach helps when I’m in the woods or out on the water as well.”, “Govern a great nation as you would cook a small fish.

For any fisherman, there’s always a new place, always a new horizon.“

www.quotegarden.com/fishing.html What about any of your favorite “funny fishing quotes?”, Related Post: “23 Fishing Struggles That All Anglers Will Understand” (click here to see it). Fishing is much more than fish._ It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers. Camping      The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. There, I learned outdoorsmanship.”, “Fishing is a delusion entirely surrounded by liars in old clothes.”, “I worry about kids today not having time to build a tree house or ride a bike or go fishing.