I was glad that I was going to get to go in.

15. Throughout this process I have learned a lot about high school basketball and how it relates to race and class in Los Angeles. Are You on a Short Deadline? After playing college basketball all of my experiences gave me insight on who I wanted to become. While I enjoyed dancing and gymnastics, I was heavily influenced by my brother and his passions. The first experience I remembered was when I was in 4th grade and it was the champion ship game against Lakeland. I remember getting on the bus at Columbus High School to head to Laurel, on the bus run there I was just sitting there think what a good game it was going to be.

Another factor that tied into this…, Since I was a child ,I have already know the sports which called basketball. Then the Basketball game got under way and I was just think what a good game it was going to turn out to be, and all I could do is sit there on the bench and think if i was going to every get any playing time during the game or would I have to sit on the bench the whole game. so we all said “why not?” and gave it a shot. How about receiving a customized one? I injured my ankle twice and sprained my, We won the first game, second game, third game until we reached the finals. Why hello there half time. So we ended getting all wet, and we ran to the nearest place which had a cover, which was Starbucks. 18. When I was in fifth grade, I decided to join a basketball team. The first most significant game took place in New York. The tested variable was the basketball court surface that gave the basketball the highest bounce in inches. and I also learned three important things .The first one is you need to know all of the rules in this game. Basketball is the best sport in the nation.

I used saw lots of people play basketball in the ground .At that time ,I begin to learn how to play basketball.

In 1950’s this kind of sport became one of the most admired indoor games. This is all very disorienting. Michelle also missed her fast-break lay up, and I missed my free throw. The first time I learned basketball was when I am at the 6th grade when my physical education teacher registered me in a basketball summer camp. When I got on the bus it was kind of a cool morning the temp was probably in the mid 50’s. There were many factors that were tied up into all of this too. The speech didn’t help at all.

This game is also fun from the sideline. It was a perfect day to play basketball on, it wasn’t too hot but wasn’t too cold. Throughout my life I have loved playing basketball, but in ninth through eleventh grade in high school I started to hate it, because of all the adversity I faced. One morning, Me on the other hand, I had older friends that I had already made through basketball. So we stayed in Starbucks until it stopped raining. It sounded like a good plan to all of us because none us had really played basketball aside from school gym class and it gave us something to do (because what else is there to do in the winter?) 19. Based on the data, the multi-purpose floor averaged .7 inches higher than the hardwood, which was 3.3 inches higher than the concrete.

At the end of Quarter 2, it was like playing football because the scoreboard only shows 2 for Ipeka Tomang (my school) and 3 for Yadika. I was really really good from a young age, I had an innate ability to play basketball. I have played basketball since I was seven years old.

After we are done with warming up, Albert, our coach gave a speech to play as we used to and try not to be nervous. AM] I always wanted to do what he did. The first basketball game that I made a three-pointer was when we played against Laurel. That is until my friends Alex, Ryan, and Freddy brought it up the idea. Whenever I feel stress of schoolwork or unhappy, basketball helps to ease my mind. That indicates how much we are struggling the whole quarter never really score but a constant battle between getting and loosing the ball. My Experience Of Playing Basketball 777 Words | 4 Pages.

The one time in my life where I feel I have faced the most adversity, was in basketball. I knew that many high school basketball players play on AAU teams in…, Never Give Up 16. I met some of my closest friends for the first time on the basketball court. After a year of playing soccer, I transitioned to more feminine sports like dance and gymnastics.

Then the game was over and it was time to make a line a shake the hands of the other team and tell them Good game. As we reached the venue and took our first steps inside, I can hear the bursts of excitement from the crowd. I used to be a shy and quiet girl but since joining the summer camp I started to socialize and have friends.

There is something about an empty court, headphones in my ears, and the ball in my hands that makes me like I’m right at home. Let a Professional Writer Help You, © New York Essays 2020. Basketball And Basketball : Basketball Vs. Basketball 1083 Words | 5 Pages. First Basketball Game - essay example for free Newyorkessays - database with more than 65000 college essays for studying 】 ... and all I could do is sit there on the bench and think if i was going to every get any playing time during the game or would I have to sit on the bench the whole game. My captain, Melissa dribbled down the court, looked to pass, and took the shot but missed it. Both teams started to score while we are, Global Warming And The Issue Of Global Climate Change, The Problem Of A Cosigner On A Student Loans, Complex Technology In Video Games: The Dumbest Generation, Personal Narrative Essay: The First Time I Playing Basketball. How did that happen? Whenever I would steal, Basketball is my passion and it makes me happy that I decided to continue playing.

Going outside and playing sports was always fun and enjoyable. So then it was off to the locker room where we got changed into our white and green uniforms with white lettering with cougar paws around the arms and our basketball shoe on, and Laurel uniforms were purple with yellow numbers Then when we were in our uniforms we had a pre-game talk about what plays and the type of defense we were going to play, also Coach Patterson told us the people that were going to start out the game. It looks like you've lost connection to our server. I even played on his football team because tackling people seemed fun. We look the basketball show together .And I learn lots of basketball rules from there. So then it was time to go back to the locker room and shower and get ready to go home. Why am I on the ground? I started playing basketball when I was very young and I fell in love with it. Laurel uniforms were purple with yellow numbers.

It was created by a Canadian man named James Naismith and he was a PE teacher.The first basketball goals were peach baskets and they played in cages made of chicken wire and mesh. Personal Narrative Essay: The First Time I Playing Basketball. The love that I have for the game is indescribable, if by chance I could never play again, my soul would be a hollow lifeless shadow. After that Coach Patterson came over and congratulated me on a very good shot, and I think he was very proud of me. Show More. Meniscal tears and osteoarthritis occur faster in persons with ACL constructed knees and ACL-deficiency. We always met during the school league but we always lost to them because they are just ahead on us in speed, power, and strength.

However, there was a time when I was thinking about not playing again due to an awful experience I had while playing basketball my senior year of high school. All rights reserved, Save Time On Research and Writing. As I hung out more with the basketball team I started to break out of my, Rising Up in Still I Rise by Maya Angelou Essays. Playing basketball for over 15 years has taught me a lot about life and myself. Personal Statement On Probation For Playing Basketball Essay 1677 Words | 7 Pages. I met up with some friends, and it was a beautiful day.

After two months of learning basketball, I began to like it. And we are running again. Then we got to Laurel got of the bus and walk into the game, the gym was kind of big. Learn by example and become a better writer with Kibin’s suite of essay help services. After testing each surface, the data was averaged. He began to play basketball and being the admirer that I was, I had to follow in his footsteps and start playing basketball too. I think I might enjoy playing basketball.

It is also an escape from schoolwork, a source of enjoyment, and clearly a way of exercising as well.) After 10 minutes of break, we continue to Quarter 3. My coaches did not, I never had really thought of playing basketball. Then, I started playing, (I don’t know what causes me to get addicted to basketball but when I play, I feel like my body gets pumped up, driving me to release the energy. Playing sports has always been something that I enjoy, even since I was little. I was really really good from a young age, I had an innate ability to play basketball.

Whether there is a crowd of people watching me or I am the only one in the gym, once I step on to the court my mind becomes free. One day I went to the park to play basketball on the basketball courts. I had fun dribbling and doing all the dirty work, I liked the running and playing defense I loved every aspect of the game. Then the fourth quarter came and with 5 minutes left in the quarter Coach Patterson told me that I was going to check into the game. I earned my first D in a course and a note stating that if I did not fix the grade I would be on probation for playing basketball. All of a sudden it started pouring rain, and at the park where we were there was no cover to cover yourself from the rain. 14. When the class over.one of my friends took me to his home. The second one is you have to training yourself become…, The first time I learned basketball was when I am at the 6th grade when my physical education teacher registered me in a basketball summer camp. I thought it was a cool sport and looked fun, but i never considered playing it outside of school. Then it was time to come back home and found so thing else to do with the rest of the afternoon.

So we prayed and the game started and we played nervously. I set out to research the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) basketball scene in Los Angeles and identify issues of race and class within it.