Absolute legend and really honest guy with detailed advice. 6/27/2020Hi,Thank you for sharing your review.As i explained you when i was working on your oven that screws rusted and stuck.

Attacking me for  posting a review (good or bad) is unprofessional and inappropriate.

We are very happy with the service and would use him again if needed. Thanks! Was efficient, on time, kept me informed, was clean and super professional. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp.

I was particularly impressed with the gentleman on the phone, who sounded flat out, but organised the call out so efficiently. If you are looking for an appliance repair company that does it all in Everett, WA, please give us a call today. Here are the best appliance repair services near you.

They were able to get the part quickly which was fortunate, but they did warn in advance it could take 5-10 business days in my case. Dima demonstrated great customer service and was friendly, professional and diligent. Thank you Dave for your business and wonderful review. He directed me to the damper and encouraged me to replace it myself rather than pay him…", "Highly recommend these guys for your drain clean out needs. I rang these guys as they had a 2 year warranty on repairs. "Update: I originally gave this company a five-star review. He quickly got to work - ensuring all COVID precautions - and within minutes had diagnosed the problem.

Rossevelt and Fast Appliances repair were as advertised, VERY FAST. I called Sears repair center, but they were giving me hard time by rescheduling.

Fast Appliances responded quickly and came to diagnose the issue.

There was possibility of damaging your gas oven. Could have been up for $300+ part replacement where all I needed was to service my machine.

Your trust is our top concern. Their prompt communication was great; and the electrical technician, Matthew did an awesome job. Then he hung up.Had he stayed on the phone for just 30 more seconds, he would Have known I’d already called that place and they couldn’t help me as they believed it was an appliance issue which is meant to be this man...Read more, It’s worth paying the fixed rate over a callout plus (hidden)extras.If they can’t fix it they arm you with the information(report) to help you with the manufacture.So grateful we used these guys,our outcome was better than we expected.Your Professional ,honest and no crap attitude is hard to find in a repairer.Thank You for your fantastic service.You guys are Awesome!!! Fast Appliances Repair is a locally owned and operated appliance repair company operating out of Everett, WA and serving Snohomish County and surrounding areas.

Eduard was great! They even honoured their 6 month warranty is fantastic.

The cost to repair and replacing the part meant it was not worthwhile repairing the machine afterall. I started to explain what was wrong with my fridge and kept getting rudely interrupted, didn’t even get one sentence in before the hero on the other end of the phone told me he couldn’t help and he’d text me a phone number.

The price was fair, they were professional, polite, wore their virus masks, put everything back as they found it and were gone.....I will definitely call them for any appliance repair in the future. We take great pride in the quality of our work and our exceptional customer service. Will recommend to everyone! He diagnosed the problem quickly, was honest (and accurate) about how long it would take to get the replacement part and fixed the washer quickly on the return visit.

No complaints. While it has been a reliable appliance for us, about 6 years ago it developed a leak in the water system that supplied the ice maker and water dispenser.

Dima, the technician, arrived within the first 20 minutes of the appointment "window" which is always appreciated. I contacted Same Day Appliance Repairs on 7/9/2020 to assist with a broken dishwasher. I couldn’t believe it when a technician arrived an hour or so later and had even brought the right part.

This is the average rating based on homeowner reviews.

We offer refrigerator repair, dishwasher repair, cook-top repair, stove repair, oven repair, washer repair and dryer repair.

I still apologies for inconvenience. Roosevelt (owner) said he could come by this afternoon. The man came on time, told me 2 screws were stripped and could not get   them out. Quick response especially for a Sunday. Now I'm not stupid, but I believe this is part of his job!! When…". Connect fast to fix a broken fridge or research a pro using free appliance repair reviews. We appreciate your business with us! They promptly refunded me what I had paid for the original part.

What a great service. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. he left with no results. The technician was great at explaining the process plus the how much the repair would cost. We called him back out to look at it and he told us the dryer fan fell out into the motor and pretty much killed the dryer.

He refunded us our money and apologized for the inconvenience. Wow....after calling several local repair places, getting put on indefinite hold, treated rudely in some cases, and talking to incompetent people....we turned to Yelp and found Fast Appliance Repair. I only perform factory standard repairs procedures and I did not attempt to open it because that can cause damage to your oven and i did not charge you for that. Appliance Repair review in Toronto About 1 month ago Impressed with the company from the moment they responded to my initial e-mail by phone within 5 minutes of me sending it.

They were able to diagnose the issue, order the required part and replace the pipe in a reasonalble timeline.

Very knowledgeable, professional and polite.

Prompt and friendly service.

Now that is fast service.

We asked that he refund us for the work since our dryer was now dead and we needed to go buy a new one. Learn more. Had to reschedule which again he didnt arrive until after the 3 hour window. Fast Appliances responded quickly and came to diagnose the issue. This indicates how long it's been since the last review. Even though I don't have the best ending as we decided to now purchase a new machine as it would need a new motherboard.

5 5 1. Fast, Honest and Reasonably Priced - Couldn't have been more satisfied!

“Our fridge stopped working.

Had my sewer line backup and the company I usually use did not have an appointment available for 2 days. FIX Appliances CA believes everyone deserves high-quality and reliable home appliance repair service, and we’re proud to provide that to residents of Barrie and Simcoe County, Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.