Complete Comment Tutorial! Calculating the deck price based on your collection ... All emails include an unsubscribe link. Izzet Phoenix. I really can't say enough about how excellent this card has been.

BG (Golgari). And that effect, good lord, being able to throw any creature away and dig for literally anything based off of the mana you put into it is quite crazy. The -X/-X can also get around indestructible which is awesome. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. Also mono black devotion. 4 Ghoultree This card is definitely fun to drop on people for 1 mana. He is a casting priority on turn 3. Min price of the total 6 cards for sale $11.43 Card Kingdom Price From $10.99 Statistics. DMCA requests | At MTGGoldfish, we value your privacy. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. This is one of the only non-creature cards in the deck but it is essential. Gerry’s Decklists. 122 tradelists 192 wishlists 363 decks Browse Deck Database. Wow this seems potentially broken in Rakdos sac. This, Prime Speaker and Muldrotha play very well.

On turns 1-2, the main goal of the deck is to get as many creatures into the graveyard as possible with Stitcher's Supplier, Street Wraith, Glowspore Shaman, and Grisly Salvage. Friendship ended with Prime Speaker Vannifar. Right, Wizards? We've updated our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 4 Stitcher's Supplier This is a new card in M19 that has been amazing. Help | Rakdos Sacrifice. Fiend Artisan Gyruda. This card is essentially a massively upgraded Boneyard Wurm. Fiend Artisan is one of the most impressive cards from Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths. gg, Ashiok, Dream Render - (G) (SF) (txt)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. [[leyline of anticipation]], Ashiok in response to their Fabled Passage activation. MTGGoldfish, Inc. is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast LLC. 16 Mythic, 27 Rare, 18 Uncommon, 4 Common. Fetch your Gary! BRB putting [[Ashiok, Dream Render]] into any deck that can support it. Cardmarket, der Marktplatz, auf dem jeder einfach Sammelkarten und verwandte Produkte kaufen und verkaufen kann. This a very enjoyable deck on the more casual side of things that I have been playing on MTGO for quite a while now and I have spent a lot of time tuning the list as new sets have been released as of Ikoria. Use the options below to exercise this right, and please review our privacy policy for complete information on how your data is used and stored. 4 Boneyard Wurm This creature does a good Tarmogoyf impression and is just a cheap beater. Can be done as early as turn 2 if you're lucky. Below I will go through my card choices. Remember that you can view the deck in “visual” and use Snipping Tool for easy (ish) image sharing! Privacy statement | This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC This deck is already powerful when it gets going and this is an auto include that can fetch all the key combo pieces as well as any of your answers like Chupacabra, Plaguecrafter, Rec Sage. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. See our privacy policy. Choose Printing (4 Total) Sign up to add this card to your Inventory, Wishlist or Tradelist, and to start creating decks with it. The idea is a mono-black midrange deck based around recursion and [fiend artisan] to grind out games until a big fiend artisan, set of demons from [archfiend's vessel], erebos, constant pings, or big [Gary] can close them out. 3Head: Playing Vannifar.4Head: Playing Fiend Artisan.5Head: Using Fiend Artisan to pull out your Vannifar, or vice versa. So... pay 8 mana and sac a creature to fetch Agent? This annoying message will go away once you do. Contact | This site is unaffiliated. We also have an excellent trading opportunities finder tool that gets you trading in seconds! Like Splinterfright, he will die if your graveyard is emptied, but gets more powerful as creatures are added. My latest addition is Fiend Artisan that came out with Ikoria. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I will take a close look at strategies and synergies which generate the best outcome for his abilities. It’s a mythic so it’s fine. He continually adds cards to the graveyard powering himself up and is the only creature with trample in the deck, making him a powerhouse. Golgari Nethroi. Mardu Humans. Friendship ended with Prime Speaker Vannifar. First place my mind went as well. Bryan’s Decklists. I was once able to drop Ghoultree on turn 2. Deck Date: Apr 13, 2020. Mono-Blue Mutate. 4 Necrotic Wound This is only other non-creature spell in the deck besides Grisly Salvage, and it is perfect because the way this deck operates straight up breaks it.

The subreddit for anything concerning the Magic the Gathering: Arena! My personal information may be used for the purposes defined in the privacy policy. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog.

Sac cat... wait, did I miss a counter? Attention! Fetch my [[Agent of Treachery]], Agent of Treachery - (G) (SF) (txt)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 2 Nemesis of Mortals Cut down on this card to add Fiend Artisan probably the least efficient of the threats but once it enters the battlefield it will always be a 5/5. Fiend Artisan. All rights reserved. Sultai Nethroi. Oh lord I thought this said search your graveyard - this is search your library?? Azorius Flyers. 4 Grisly Salvage This card is the best graveyard filling card in the deck, and it is a great late game draw for the creature tutor. I Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Removed Nemesis of Mortals to include this. This, Prime Speaker and Muldrotha play very well. If you are a resident of California, you have the right under the CCPA to opt out of the sale of personal information to third parties.

Please take a moment to review them and accept to continue. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site.

It only takes 30 seconds to sign up. 4 [Archfiend's Vessel] (M21) 88. All original content on this page is © 2012-2020 MTGGoldfish, Inc. and may not be used or reproduced without consent. 20 days ago. This deck is already powerful when it gets going and this is an auto include that can fetch all the key combo pieces as well as any of your answers like Chupacabra, Plaguecrafter, Rec Sage. You may opt-out at any time. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Excellent Primer, Uncategorized, Favorites, Modern, cool modern, Ideas, Budget, My decks, modern deck ideas, 1, Modern Deck Options, Ideas, D's nuts, Modern Decks, Decks to Play, Green Graveyard, MTGO Decks, Modern / Pioneer, zombie decks, Modern, Modern, Decks to Make, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard.

4 [Serrated Scorpion] (IKO) 99 Uhh, yeah this thing seems obscenely pushed. Tymaret calls the Dead makes this guy get huge, it's a sac outlet for Claim the Firstborn, and in a pinch you can always just sac a cat or a gutterbones and get a Mayhem Devil, Midnight Reaper or whatever creature you need in that spot. Simic Escape Protocol. Sac cat, add counter. It increases the overall amount of creatures in the deck so I have a better chance to hit creatures when casting Grisly Salvage, Glowspore Shaman, and Stitcher's Supplier. Bring cat back, remove counter. Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. Deck: 4 x Hunted Witness 4 x Gutterbones 3 x Call of the Death-Dweller 4 x Cauldron Familiar 4 x Priest of Forgotten Gods 1 x Lampad of Death's Vigil 4 x Whisper Squad 4 x Cruel Celebrant 4 x Fiend Artisan 1 x Lurrus of the Dream Den 4 x Witch's Oven 2 x Castle Locthwain 4 x Fabled Passage 4 x Godless Shrine 2 x Temple of Silence 4 x Plains (331) 8 x Swamp (339) Copied to clipboard. Cardmarket, der Marktplatz, auf dem jeder einfach Sammelkarten und verwandte Produkte kaufen und verkaufen kann. Tabletop Tabletop Arena MTGO. Fiend Artisan by Kapanda612 Report Deck Name $ 261.84. 4 Fiend Artisan This new card is a pretty amazing addition to this deck. Terms of Use | I put him in the sideboard for extra removal. level 2. Which needed a better two drop. The fact that it is a base 1/1 means that it wont die when your graveyard is exiled, and the ability added on may come in handy against removal or to sacrifice your Stitcher's Supplier . User Submitted Deck Modern 15 Swamp (ANB) 116. It's a 2 drop that's easy to cast, naturally scales just by playing the game, scales even harder off of self graveyard filling strategies and also scales through it's effect. 4 Assassin's Trophy I used to play Shriekmaw here but over time I have made the decision that he just isn't good enough. I am still undecided if I will stick with this card, but for now it seems like an upgrade. Both Nemesis of Mortals and Ghoultree are of a similar style where their casting cost goes down because of the graveyard, rather than drawing their P/T from the yard. Creatures (25) 4 Fiend Artisan: $ 41.56 … Format: Standard User Submitted Deck Deck Date: Apr 13, 2020 Visual View Stream Popout Edit Edit Copy Download Registration PDF Export to Arena Set as Current Tabletop; Arena; MTGO; My Price Tabletop Arena MTGO. Choose Printing (4 Total) Prices Average Deckbox Price $12.03 - $19.31. As such, we're letting you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy to reflect the new rule set forth by the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

In subsequent turns large creatures can hit the board for extremely cheap mana costs. Wow. Fights with the Incarnation of Hunger for graveyard resources tho. Feeds | © 1995-2020 Wizards. That seems like a dubious plan to me.

4 Fiend Artisan This new card is a pretty amazing addition to this deck. Discord Server | Welcome to ramp deck. Here's the list: Deck.

60.94 tix 16 Mythic, 27 Rare, 18 Uncommon, 4 Common. Adding Trophy cut the amount of creatures in the deck down to 32 from 36, but the card can hit anything and I have found that 32 is an okay number still. Selesnya Artifacts. 4 Splinterfright Mechanically this is the perfect card for this deck. Fiend Artisan. Press J to jump to the feed.

The reason for this is the 3/1 body as opposed to 1/1, and it can still get you a land if you want it. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

It is the 1 drop the deck needed that can get creatures into the graveyard.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. This means that while they are capped at 10/10, the will not die if your graveyard is wiped. 4 Street Wraith I view this card as a cantrip that also puts a creature in the graveyard. Also know as 'Black to Exile' because most of the time it is literally Path to Exile with no drawback. 4 Glowspore Shaman I have been testing this card as a replacement for Satyr Wayfinder. The fact that it is a base 1/1 means that it wont die when your graveyard is exiled, and the ability added on may come in handy against removal or to sacrifice your Stitcher's Supplier. Devo Nethroi. Format: Standard