Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. Also called Chef Sista Girl, Auntie Fee went viral in 2014 after posting her cooking demonstrations on Youtube.

You have permission to edit this article. each comment to let us know of abusive posts. She was born August 15, 1952 in Montgomery, West Virginia and was the daughter of the late Alva... Denise Rana Smoot Fernatt, 46 , of Hugheston, died August 5, 2017. She was born November 23, 1985 in Charlotte, NC and was the daughter of Anna Basham Wilburn and the late Stephen Wilburn.... John Thearon Jarrett, age 67, of Oak Hill died November 11, 2016. Also known as “Chef Sister Girl,“ O’Dell rose to fame for her budget-friendly cooking tips and her ability to be down-to-Earth on camera. She appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live!"

We work hard, love hard, give much, heart break from the constant injustice of it all and we die far too young. ). She also came to TMZ to hook us up with her recipes. She was 59 years old. Select a place on the map to place the pin. Try again later. Subscribe to our daily newsletter for the latest in hair, beauty, style and celebrity news. He was survived by his wife and children.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~, Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. Service 11am Feb. 15 at Hughes Creek Community Church, Hugheston. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. Auntie Fee, who's full name was Felicia O'Dell, went viral in 2014 after posting her recipes for "good ass chicken" and "sweet treats for the kids." To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. or anything. Auntie Fee’s videos were a testament to that.

Viral cooking sensation better known as Auntie Fee and Chef Sista Girl passed away at the age of 59 after suffering a heart attack. We'd love to hear eyewitness Plese check the I'm not a robot checkbox.'. Please try again later. He was born December 11, 1984, in Beckley and he is the son of Russell and Deborah Dillon Walker Sr. of Fayetteville. So so sorry my family liked you wish you were still here HAIR ALWAYS ON FLEET RIP, I just discovered, Auntie Fee cooking video and fell in love with watching.aunte fee what a loving spirit. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Felicia Arlene “Auntie Fee” O'Dell I found on Findagrave.com. For help using the website visit our help page or contact support@findagrave.com. The editorial department may decide to cover someone's passing.

Tensions continue to brew between Philly police and community after fatal shooting of Walter Wallace, Jr. Black churches mobilizing voters despite virus challenges, A call for board reform at Lincoln University, As Democrats aim to flip the House, a top lawmaker took $600K from school choice donor trying to stop them. We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. She was known for throwing expletives into her videos. But because of historical racism in the medical community (there was a recent report showing that even today oncologists spent the least amount of time with black patients ), we are not comfortable with doctors, or are mistrustful of the medical system. Case in point: one of Auntie Fee’s staples was a can of used grease next to her stove. RIP! She also made a number of TV appearances on shows like The Steve Harvey Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Barbershop 3, and Real Husbands of Hollywood. I visit her many articles that was she wrote she also wrote recipe of best copper pans that has much taste on it this was just amazing. It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye. Thank you for reading the Philadelphia Tribune. Together they had ten children. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. Felicia A. O'Dell (May 7, 1957 [citation needed] – March 18, 2017), popularly known as Auntie Fee--was an American YouTube personality and online cooking show star, whose videos were recorded in her kitchen by her son, Tavis Hunter. that is degrading to another person. She is survived by her three sons, Tavis, Jamie, Marlon, her partner Tommie Hunter and her many siblings, relatives, friends and fans.Felicia's brother James "June" O'Dell stated that he and his siblings were born in Louisiana then the family moved to Los Angeles.

Please contact Find a Grave at support@findagrave.com if you need help resetting your password. My Aunt Gypsy was like that. We have a volunteer within fifty miles of your requested photo location. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. But if you really look at what is available, it doesn’t look so good in many of our communities. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. Sometimes there was ruckus if folks got to drinking, but Gypsy would summarily put your “black ass out” if things got too loose.