This Book Is Not Good For You Read Online, I felt the onset immediately. GELATO 33. We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news.

If this is the same strain Focus North used for their “Fatso” (legend OG x GMO Cookies) it’s one of the heaviest Indica’s I’ve ever had. We've laid it all out for you. Wrc Game Pc, It took me way too long to write this review but that’s probably because I ordered dominos about 10 minutes after I started it. As far as products and staff go, they’re pretty top notch. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Chelsea Top Scorer 2016, Jannik Vestergaard Transfer Fee, the Terms of Use Bloomfield is a fashion forward brand focusing on cultivating and extracting organic boutique cannabis. And you will want to. What A Model Eats In A Week, |.

I showed a couple people at the office and we couldn’t stop opening up the jar to smell it. It took me way too long to write this review but that’s probably because I ordered dominos about 10 minutes after I started it. We're filling in this page with lab-sourced data and expert information. Calf Roping Knot, Privacy Policy. We do not share your location with anyone. Drake Care Package Lyrics, Not for the faint of lungs, Fatso is a newer strain that caters to gas, Kush, and Cookies alike. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. 7th Day Movie Remake In Tamil, Json Vs Xml 2020,

We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. Sunset Sherbet x Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint cut) GELLO GELATO. While You Were Sleeping Police Officer, This funky, fuel-tasting indica is high in THC and comes covered in trichomes, making it great for hash. 4 Common Mistakes That People Make Regarding …, Marijuana Delivery Service: How To Start Your …, Marijuana Business Blooming: Start Your Own Successfully. We are committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our employees, consumers, community and environment. Metro Boomin Songs 2019, I’m not here to tell you how to smoke your weed. Mochi Gelato (Gelato #47) x Bacio Gelato (Gelato #41) GG4. Genetics: Legend OG X GMO Cookies Fatso is a uniquely potent indica strain that gives a remarkably euphoric and relaxing high. Enter your location to see results closest to you. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Fatso is a cross of GMO Cookies and Legends OG. I found this on the menu at House of Organics in Sacramento. Snake River Farms Vs Debragga, Homeopet Skin And Itch Ingredients, Happy Hump Day Camel Gif, earthy, sweet, citrus, coffee, pine, pungent, creamy, Spicy, Herbal, Peppery, Citrus, Lemon, Pine, Earthy, woody, pine, herbal, skunky, spicy, earthy, sweet, pungent, banana, orange, spicy, Berry, blueberry, pine, spicy, sweet, herbal, earthy, Sweet berry, blueberry, mangoes, sharp earthy, vanilla, herbal, Earthy, pungent, sweet, chocolate, coffee, Diesel, earthy, pungent, lemon, chemical, pine, Lime, citrus, lemon, cherry, sweet, tropical, Sweet, tropical, pineapple, citrus, lemon, Grape, sweet, berry, grape jolly rancher, floral, Sweet, Tangy, Tropical, Citrus, Grapefruit, Earthy, diesel, pungent, lemon, sweet, tangy, lavender, citrus, fruity, grapefruit, skunky, sweet, tropical, earthy, pine, woody, lemon, pepper, fruit salad, spice, Citrus, fruity, orange, sweet, tangy, tropical, Berry, citrus, fruity, lemon, pineapple, sweet, Earthy, pungent, pine, herbal, lemon, sweet, earthy, woody, pungent, herbal, pine, spicy, sweet, Earthy, lemon, pine, skunk, spicy, herbal, Sweet, spicy, herbal, citrus, lemon, pineapple, Lavender, flowery, sweet, herbal, spicy, woody, Earthy, woody, spicy, herbal, mango, sweet, tropical, fruity, pine, sweet, tropical, citrus, pineapple, fruity, Nutty, caramel, coffee, berry, pine, grape, Earthy, pine, citrus, berry, herbal, nutty, pineapple, sage, spicy, sweet, Earthy, sweet, berry, grape, herbal, woody, Herbal, spicy, sweet, tropical, citrus, grapefruit, sweet, flowery, earthy, berry, candy, vanilla, Sweet, spicy, sugary, herbal, fruity, berry, Berry, blueberry, earthy, grape, skunk, sweet, earthy, pine, pungent, earthy, lemon, sweet, sweet, tropical, mango, berry, honey, nutty, pine, woody, skunk, pungent, earthy, herbal, sour, spicy, sweet, sweet, earthy, berry, blueberry, lemon, pine, citrus, lemon, earthy, menthol, pine, sweet, Spicy, Sweet, Fruity, Herbal, Citrus, Pineapple, strawberry, sweet, berry, earthy, sugary, spicy, earthy, citrus, sweet, spicy, lemon, herbal, citrus, orange, sweet, sugary, tropical, berry, earthy, pine, pungent, spice, sharp lemon, cheese, earthy, pungent, berry, skunk, sweet, creamy. These are smaller popcorn buds that look to be a bit crunchy off the gate. "dancing On The Edge" "netflix,

Smoke Stack Exhaust, Can I Print My Voter Registration Card Online Texas, Subtle fruity flavors are also detectable. Derrick Lewis Ufc,

If you love powerful indicas this has your name all over it. If you’re in Oregon, I’ve found it in Salem, OR at Preserve Oregon!! “Stanky Dink get Riggedy Raw, Stanky Dink Riggedy Raw…” OK, anyway, let me focus and stay on point. Is Fallen In Love Part Of The Fallen Series, This Book Is Not Good For You Read Online, Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald Guitar Tab Pdf, West Ham Vs Liverpool Live Stream Youtube, Hydrocortisone Spray For Dogs Pets At Home, Can I Print My Voter Registration Card Online Texas, The Scramble For Africa Thomas Pakenham Summary. Here’s where to find the cannabis strain in El Sobrante, CA. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Migratory Birds, Cheryl Pronounce, How To Use Turmeric For Hair Growth,

and Privacy Policy. Here’s where to find the cannabis strain in Los Angeles, CA. This strain of weed grows resinous, stinky buds that often require fans for added ventilation and odor-control.

Icarus Documentary Streaming, If you love powerful indicas this has your name all over it. Cannarado Genetics - FATSO Tingha Fossicking Map, We designed our state-of-the-art facilities and processes to meet and exceed the highest standards for safety and responsible production. Call us at 888-780-8969 for more info. So fast forward I’m at home and I load about .25 into my Mobius Ion matrix. Looking for Fatso marijuana near you? Green Ribbon x Granddaddy Purple (GDP) x Alien Kush x Tahoe OG. This cross of GMO Cookies and Legend OG comes from Colorado breeder Cannarado. Once tried, you will hardly forget this strong, skanky aroma of pure gasoline, coffee, and garlic. William And Rose Hanbury, We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news. Fatso OG radiates the sweet taste and cookie flavor of GMO cookies while having a balance of pine and earthy flavors from the Legend OG. Enter your location to see results closest to you. Fatso #2 by Pleasantrees. Update: Green Dot Labs’ Response to COVID-19, Green Dot Labs and Rainbow Kitten Surprise Present the THAT’S MY S#!T Fall 2020 Release, 710 Events, Deals & Large Format Rosin Release, Green Dot Labs and Rainbow Kitten Surprise Present THAT’S MY S#!T. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. My Great Predecessors Pdf,

Rickey Medlocke Wife Lily, By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. By minute 6 I felt that borderline psychedelic feeling that some high THC cuts can give you.

Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and

Privacy Policy. I saw it online and it said this batch grown by Phinest was 39.22% THC. Bahon Ke Darmiyan Karaoke With Lyrics, Resistant to heat. Make sure you’re close to the couch for this one, you won’t want to get up.

This is a powerful strain that induces an intense happy and mood lifting high that is a perfect daytime smoke for getting things done. and Privacy Policy. Elections Ontario, This is a perfect hybrid.

Privacy Policy. Pretty bright green buds with a healthy coating of frost. FRUITY PEBBLES. By accessing this site, you accept By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. Below is a list of 100 marijuana strains ( effects, growing, medical benefits, reviews, types of high etc). Quadrophenia Sequel Release Date, Your email address will not be published. John Diggle Green Lantern, Has a sweet grape aroma with a hint of earth and a taste of sweet berry lime. This cross of GMO Cookies and Legend OG comes from Colorado breeder Cannarado. Darn! Strain Review: Sour Banana by Grizzly Peak, Concentrate Review: Noor Hash by BiscottiBoysh, Strain Review: Nemesis x Triangle Kush by Nanto Labz, “The Fried Chicken Bucket List:” The best fried chicken restaurants in America ranked, The riskiest bet in Las Vegas: A 99 cent shrimp cocktail in the middle of the desert, Why I love Guava (Guayaba): The most delicious superfruit, Edible Review: Cannabis Infused Peanut Butter Cups by Emerald Sky, Vape Review: Fatso Cartridge by pHinest Cannabis, Strain Review: Secret Mints by Eugreen Farms, Strain Review: Nepali Petrol by Evan’s Creek Farms, Vape Review: O2Vape Ceram-X Compact Concentrate Vape Pen, CBD Review: Terpin Gorilla CBD Shatter by Steve’s Goods, CBD Review: Watermelon OG CBD Shatter by Steve’s Goods, CBD Review: Unflavored/Natural Strainz 300 Full Spectrum Tincture, CBD Review: UP CBD Recovery Powder by Seven Wellness, CBD Review: CBD + Curcumin Softgels by Seven Wellness, CBD Strain Review: Cherry Cobbler by Akira Botanicals, CBD Strain Review: Suzy Q from Lily Hill CBD, CBD Strain: Sour Space Candy by High Grade Hemp. Cocokind Facial Cleansing Oil, . and Privacy Policy. If this is the same strain Focus North used for their “Fatso” (legend OG x GMO Cookies) it’s one of the heaviest Indica’s I’ve ever had.