This is one last guide for you to follow on how you might want to build your team. We feature a starting lineup of QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, FLEX (RB/WR/TE), K and DST. Here’s a 10-team mock draft with Saquon Barkley going No.

Covering the impact of coronavirus on the sports world. Chris Carson is up, Andrew Luck is down and many more observations from Adam Ronis about how draft boards are changing. 8:03 pm ET. It is officially mock draft season! You can join a new live fantasy football mock draft or view the average draft position data. Here's the format we used: Snake draft, standard scoring (half-point PPR) and a standard roster (one QB, two RBs, two WRs, one TE, one FLEX, one K, one DEF, six bench spots). Jones or Crowder will be my third starting receiver, and Miller and Beasley should be key contributors on their respective teams. But just in case you need one final piece of homework to study, here's our latest 12-team PPR mock draft, which took place Thursday and features members of our CBS Sports staff. Find out where players are being drafted in all-team all leagues by reading these free mock drafts for PPR, … The rest of my roster features Matt Breida, Jaylen Samuels and C.J. FullTime Fantasy has put together pairs of players whose schedules work out well together so you can switch between them and maximize your points. I usually wait as long as possible to draft a quarterback, and my typical targets in most drafts have been Cam Newton, Jameis Winston, Lamar Jackson and Jared Goff. If he delivers as he usually does, this team is in great shape. Hilton in Round 4 -- he seems to like questionable players -- and I think that's too soon. Matt De Lima is on the case. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, subscribe to all of SI’s newsletters here.

There also are six reserve spots for a 16-round draft. Breida, however, has standalone value if needed since I expect him to get enough quality touches in tandem with Coleman. Dominate your draft with our free Draft Strategy Guide, which gives you must-have sleepers, rookies, and quarterbacks. In this league, all touchdowns are worth six points, and we award one point for every 10 yards rushing and receiving and one point for every 25 yards passing. Rich Graessle/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images.

You can update your preferences and subscribe to all of SI’s newsletters here. These are the results from the Huddle Fantasy Football Expert League Draft with 12 teams. I'm fine with both of these selections, although I wish Will Brinson had drafted Tony Pollard to pair with Elliott. • Adam Ronis has 12 running back handcuffs who could become fantasy MVPs if things break right. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. • Adam Ronis and Frankie “Fantasy” Taddeo debate when to draft Kyler Murray, the rookie QB the fantasy community is already falling in love with. SPORTS ILLUSTRATED is a registered trademark of ABG-SI LLC. Your fantasy football league draft should end up somewhat close to how this played out. Check out the Quarterback By Committee tool. I drafted a quarterback. You can thank us later. Here’s the AFC East and NFC East. Pair Cam Newton and Jameis Winston. Brinson also drafted T.Y. And if you want to try a mock draft yourself, we recommend the Mock Draft World Championship. I was actually hoping Johnson made it back to me in Round 5, but I had no such luck. and use the trade analyzer to evaluate potential trades. However, Jack Capotorto drafted Austin Ekeler in Round 6 to pair with Gordon, which was a smart move. Marlon Mack went to Brinson in Round 5, which could be a steal, and I'm still confident in him based on the Indianapolis offensive line.

You can find a free mock draft starting now for any NFL fantasy football league format. • Stock Watch! Menu ESPN. This is helpful to not only see where players are being drafted, but how fantasy football teams are being built. Fantasy Football Mock Draft Results Format: Mixed, 15 Rounds, 5 Team League You can play for free, finish in 5 minutes and enter your team to win real prizes.

This list is updated every thirty minutes and does not include drafts currently in progress. • Dr. Roto also has 10 big-name veterans to avoid. I had the No. Not affiliated with the National Football League (NFL). Our draft order is as follows: I agree that CBS Sports can send me the "Fantasy Football Today Newsletter" newsletter. We also award one point for every reception. Are you ready? I'll gladly take him at this spot. Finally: A 14-team mock draft where Christian McCaffrey was the first of five running backs in the first five picks, and then four teams went WR-WR in the first two rounds. Whether you’re in a 10-, 12- or 14-team league, we have one for you, along with expert analysis breaking down all the teams. Where a player is being drafted in these free NFL fantasy mocks will help you know where to pick them in your real draft on draft day. Fantasy football mock drafts are critically important for understanding player value.

I would rather have Hilton in Round 5, and Brinson took Hilton ahead of Cooper Kupp, Kenny Golladay and Josh Gordon, which could be a mistake. The draft was held on August 11. Practice your run to fantasy glory! • Frankie Taddeo and Shawn Childs debate what to do about Melvin Gordon. Fantasy Football: FFT PPR mock draft shows latest swings in values before opening kickoff The Fantasy Football Today crew takes you through our final pre-kickoff draft. Username and Password Help; Change Email Address; Issues Joining a League; Login and Account Issues; Reset Draft; Find Your Team; Fantasy Football Support. Check out our full fantasy football draft kit here >> Below are the full draft results, with analysis following each round. Pollard instead went to Dave Richard in Round 8.