[One of a series of Holby City spoof scenes - all iconic dialogues (mostly between Bernie and Serena) which are hopefully recognisable. And when those questions are answered, that's when things start to get very interesting. Harry Potter and Holby City crossover fanfiction archive with over 2 stories. Title borrowed from Black Dog by Arlo Parks.). A collection of Berena ficlets, originally posted on tumblr. Bernie's home from Kiev but she and Serena never made up. Serena manages to pull her daughter from the grasp of a monster lurking in the river but the monster won't give up that easily.

If you're a monsterfucker and Berena fan, enjoy the art! All are written keeping as closely as possible to the original, but with wildly, and generally ridiculously, divergent meanings. Set in 2020. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. This is a stand-alone spoof, of the Seven Ages of Man speech in Shakespeare's 'As you Like It'. Followd by her mother Ange Goddard.

A Balex AU that starts when Bernie and Alex meet, which is a lot earlier than the in the show.

Remember the entire series that turned out to be just a dream (Bobby wasn’t dead, he’d just been in the shower for several weeks while Pammy slept)? This one is a spoof of Bernie's first meeting with Jason, but was written much later, at a point where the whole fandom was going mental at how long the secondment to Ukraine was becoming, and starting to hatch ideas about how Jason might just be the one to persuade her to return ...]. Includes Emma, Jac's daughter.

Dancing really isn’t her thing and she’s uncomfortable with press attention. A Zosia March and Emma Naylor fanfic (Holby City) 8.9K 193 32. Just In.

Will her mother Ange and deputy head Lorna get through to her before it's too late?

Weeks after the court sentenced him to 12 years in a psychiatric ward of a prison, John learns that he can trust no one . She should have stayed away. The first three chapters follow canon with my canon mixed in. Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 21 - Words: 30,943 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: Chloe suffers a panic attack during school. Spurred on by her kids, she accepts the offer and soon finds herself part of the biggest entertainment show on television. What will Serena do?

This is a journey of the heart. (for anyone who'd like a reminder, here's the original monologue, with annotations: http://genius.com/William-shakespeare-the-seven-ages-of-man-all-the-worlds-a-stage-annotated), [One of a series of Holby City spoof scenes - all iconic monologues/dialogues (mostly between Bernie and Serena) which are hopefully recognisable. Vgault requested a dofty angst fic so here it is. READ AN FOR TRIGGER WARNINGS. Harry Potter 2. This is the 'confined to theatre' scene from E18 S48 - sorry, I got a bit carried away with the idea of confinement! I promise there will be lots of love and a very happy ending! When a confrontation with Evan and months of self-harming finally push Chloe to breaking point, and it falls to Ange and Dom to pick up the pieces. A reworking in comic book form of my story of the same name. TV Shows: Holby City fanfiction archive with over 2,202 stories. [one of a series of Holby City spoof scenes - all iconic dialogues (mostly between Bernie and Serena) which are hopefully recognisable. This time, he chooses to take that leap of faith in her. Jac's feelings for Zosia are becoming stronger and stronger. I personally feel we’ve passed through the ranter and advocate stages in recent weeks, and are hovering around the harridan.