The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more. But on paper, the Super Bowl XL finalists were stupendous. Cracked is published by Literally media Ltd..

Famous Sports Teams lists at Ranker - the ultimate source for top 10, best of, funny, or factual lists of any kind - see how everything ranks. That opportunistic D gave up six or fewer points in five of the team's last 11 regular-season games, which is something only one other team has done in the last 40 years.

Do you possess expert skills in image creation and manipulation? In the last 25 years, two Super Bowl-winning teams have earned DVOA totals of 40.0 or higher. Any ideas? Unlike the other historically dominant defensive teams mentioned so far, the '13 Seahawks were also remarkable offensively. Some of New England's best teams failed to win the Super Bowl, including the 2011 squad that won 13 games and was one of only five teams on this list that outscored its opponents by more than 10.0 points per game and registered at least 16 more takeaways than giveaways.

And no, we're not making this up: "Let's create a great big destructo-button and put a sign on it saying 'DON'T PUSH THIS BUTTON.' Top 10 Greatest NHL TeamsHockey fans have spoken.After three rounds of head-to-head voting, these teams were determined by you, the fans, as the greatest Stanley Cup Champions of All-Time

Leonardo, thinking outside the box as always, suggested, "Why don't we just steal it from them?".

That background in the Mona Lisa is the same damn river he tried to divert. The FF had one of their biggest moments in the Secret Wars, in which Reed Richards saved Marvel’s multiverse from his nemesis Doctor Doom, but took his family to an extra-dimensional space, leaving them off the table, and Marvel without a Fantastic Four title for years - until 2018’s relaunched #1.

The San Francisco 49ers moved up one spot to fifth in the rankings with a 15% increase in their team value, which stands at $3.5 billion. The third place belongs to Manchester United, while Chelsea FC and Tottenham Hotspur complete the Top 5 from the national ranking.

The Bucs and Ravens both won 12 games in their respective Super Bowl-winning campaigns around the turn of the century, but Baltimore's 10.3 points allowed per game remains the lowest total across a non-shortened season since the 1970s. When the Children of the Atom were first created in 1963, at the height of Marvel's character creation boom, they had a bit of trouble getting a foothold on the comic reading audience.

GamesRadar+ is supported by its audience. The pouch, in reality, contained the Canadian passports, costumes, Kirby's art and filming equipment that would let them pretend they were doing movie stuff. Telegraph"You want to meet them? Quarterback Kurt Warner was league MVP, running back Marshall Faulk won Offensive Player of the Year, head coach Dick Vermeil was Coach of the Year and seven Rams were All-Pros in a campaign that took the sports world by storm.

Being the first, being the prototype, and having a broad pop cultural reach due to its '70s and '80s Saturday morning Superfriends cartoon off-shoot gives Justice League that edge. Roald Dahl became the personal sausage delivery guy for Clare Booth Luce, Republican congresswoman and the wife of the owner of Time, Life and Fortune magazines. Are you frightened by MS Paint and simply have a funny idea? Enter Hollywood makeup artist John Chambers and comic book artist/illustrator Jack Kirby. The offense wasn't special, though, and turned it over 25 times. You can create an infograpic and you could be on the front page of Cracked.com tomorrow! You can sign in to vote the answer. We've established some clear-cut criteria for these rankings thus far, and the 2009 New Orleans Saints check all of the boxes.

Some of these teams went out on such sour notes that it's hard to consider them among the best of this era.

As recalled by Jackson himself, when he saw the assassin raise his pistol, "I therefore raised my cane, with which I knew I could give such a stroke as to break his pistol arm, and was rushing on him when some of my friends seized him by the collar and pushed me back, thereby placing me in great danger.". With help from the league's fourth-highest-rated scoring defense, they also posted a plus-16 turnover differential and the highest team DVOA since 1991 by a margin of more than eight percentage points.