", Jake Cypert - Excel Facebook The Stormcat 230 and 210 can be ordered with a full top, zip in/out clear side curtains and rear drop curtain options. This 80 gallon live-well is big - large enough for any fish we catch. Great job Excel!

Our huge 80 gallon live-well aeration and recirculation trailering switches are located on the helm and also on the transom of the boat for easy live-well control no matter where you are in the Storm Cat. Comfortable, folds flat, optional armrests. The Storm Cat has optional 14" windshield wipers for the driver and passenger.

I get compliments on it all the time from fisherman who own very expensive boats like Yellowtail and Ranger. Or, just install the soft top to keep you out of the sun and those occational thunderstorms. Each of the starboard and port lockable rod boxes store five rods up to 10' in length.

The Storm Cat is our elite cat fishing boat with features and options the professional cat fishermen have been asking for. They are easy to reach, safe and out of the weather. Also, this is where we locate our easy-to-reach aft wash down station, shown with round cover near the live-well so you can hose down the floor and live-well . " Hey guys check out the new Excel Storm Cat. Customers often times walk up to our boats and think they are fiberglass because of our superior paint quality. This boat has a 14 degree pad hull which cuts through big water with ease and best yet, the Storm Cat is a seriously tough boat that runs dry and follows nobody.

Ask for it by stock number EXC41K021 if specified. Not to mention the great options available like the windshield wipers, full enclosure and smooth ride air/hydraulic seats.

Mathew Henderson - Excel Facebook  $40,899. ", Matt Moore - Excel Facebook "Great looking boat. And as always, ComfortMax mesh technology stays dry and cool.

Starting at the bow there is an anchor locker box, a 4 cubic foot center storage dry box and two 1 1/2 cubic foot tackle tray boxes, one on the port and starboard sides. Mountain View, Arkansas and Union City, Tennesse.

The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. It is characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, UV and mildew resistance. 2020 Excel 220 2020 Excel 220. The Storm Cat is our elite cat fishing boat with features and options the professional cat fishermen have been asking for. The Storm Cat is our elite cat fishing boat with features and options the professional cat … © Excel Boat Company LLC.All Rights Reserved.

It fishes well in both fresh and salt water. The majority of boats on the market today have storage boxes that fill with water and ruin your gear with moisture and mold. And, there is a locking 5-rod storage box on each side.

Offered By: Freeway Sports Center.

Some of the key features that attracted me to this New Excel Boat is the hull thickness of .160, the air sealed full height walk though windshield, the all-welded 14 degree Pad Hull with lifting strakes for speeds up to 57 MPH and the true dry storage.

More. I love this boat!!! "Great looking boat. The WavePro suspension system is used on commercial boats, guides and by professional fishermen that want to smooth out their ride. - The Model 230 has two addition feet in the seating area. answer 250. We planned this boat right - This dash panel has room for everything, and then some. The 14 degree Storm Cat pad hull with lifting strakes and reverse chine gets on step quickly, rides smoothly, is amazingly fast, is a dry ride, and turns like it is on rails. Our tops are made from an acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabric (600 denier) utilizing a proprietary process to coat both the top and bottom.

We've got your back. ! We also use some non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and to help us improve the site.

Factory - 103 Blanchard, Mountain View, Arkansas. 2020 Excel 230 STORM CAT 2020 Excel 230 STORM CAT. Request a Price. Houma, LA. 2020 Excel 220 2020 Excel 220. This boat has a 14 degree pad hull which cuts through big water with ease and best yet, the Storm Cat is a … Excel has bragging rights to the smoothest running and fastest catfish boat on the market today. Offered By: Southern Outdoors & Marine. You must agree, our painters do a superb job. Marine boat building jobs available.

My Excel F4 boat and Mud Buddy motor combination is virtually the marine version of the ultimate 4 wheel drive!  Made from the highest quality materials, and engineered to extreme performance and safety standards this boat and motor combination will take you anywhere you want to go on the water, and most importantly of all, it will bring you back again. Check out this New 2021 Excel 230 STORM CAT available from Rocky Ridge Powersports and Outdoors in Ada, Oklahoma. Have you ever driven in a boat with a large opening below the walk through windshield. …

Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue.

This boat has a 14 degree pad hull which cuts through big water with ease and best yet, the Storm Cat is a seriously tough boat that runs dry and follows nobody. Both the front and rear casting decks are quite roomy for me and my guests, as I regularly fish 3 to 4 in the boat all the time.

Mathew Henderson - Excel Facebook " I love this boat!!

Conveniently located aeration and travel recirculation switches are by the live-well tank.

But most of all, the 220 Bay Pro is just a very beautiful boat. The Storm Cat is built right - our walk through windshield door seals air, cold, rain and bad weather out. I've been thinking about having a custom boat built so I could get what I want, but this checks off basically everything I'm wanting. All manufacturing postions

Excel has bragging rights to the smoothest running and fastest catfish boat on the market today.

Houma, LA. The Storm Cat is our elite cat fishing boat with features and options the professional cat fishermen have been asking for.

However, be careful at car washes where high pressure spray can seep up and over the water resistant seal.

The Storm Cat is a game changer from top to bottom when it comes to style, fit and finish.

What is the max horsepower?

Save. Watch this huge flathead noodling video with Robert Arrington, host of Deer Meat for Dinner TV in a Stormcat. I love this boat!!!

This boat has a 14 degree pad hull which cuts through big water with ease and best yet, the Storm Cat is a seriously tough boat that runs dry and follows nobody. All our water resistant storage boxes have a raised edge on top of the box that fits into the cover. "I don’t want one, I NEED one! Excel has bragging rights to the smoothest running and fastest catfish boat on the market today. The full top enclosure incluides top, sides and rear drop curtain that protects you from the elements and heats up like a greenhouse on sunny days.

First of all, the 220 Bay Pro looks just beautiful sitting in the water. When we say our Excel boats have all the right features - in all the right places, we mean it. Excel has bragging rights to the smoothest running and fastest catfish boat on the market today. The ride is exceptional and your back deserves the best.