Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. And it was even messier the second time around - after I didn't think it could end any worse.. We split up again after about 6 months. We just consider our break up as a glitch in the matrix and it doesn't really bother us. If it was an old friend or someone your ex had already known, chances are that she had a soft corner for him earlier that grew into a rebound relationship. And most rebound relationships do not last long, because it lacks the spark. Would love to know more about people’s thoughts once they do this and how they came back. The more details the better! I knew that it was unfair.

I don't deserve anything this woman has dealt with.. However things didn't last for … Once she comes back, will this person not be in her life anymore?

Maybe it’s time to keep your dominant attitude in check, and that’s why she left! Ex Came Back After Rebound Failed – What Should I Do? It’s better to have long-term potential for your relationship if you choose to get back with your ex. If your partner is not happy with the rebound guy/girl, she or he will likely share those concerns with their close pals. We were together for about 11 months and split up for 3 months. Jokes on me for not learning my lesson the first two times!

But if your ex is looking for long-term involvement, they want to be with the right person. Think if, with time, those things have changed or evolved. In that case, you need to consider if the rebound relationship was with the same person that he or she cheated you with. We broke up after we got back together because of my jealousy of her rebound as well. As part of our commitment to that mission, the AskWomen subreddit is curated to promote respectful and on-topic discussions, and not serve as a debate subreddit.

I have problems organizing thoughts so if you want more specific details ask. I definitely don't think this is always the case though. True, a sour relationship, lack of closure with an ex, and betrayal of trust are some of the most common reasons that can uproot any person’s life. My first thought is that your father left for another woman and when that relationship ended, he wanted to return to his old life. Finding your role in a relationship would speak volumes about the breakup. This article will give you a detailed answer to that question…. We dated for a year and a half after being best friends for 3 years. Someone may consider a one-night stand as cheating. Strong relationships do not end unless there is a stronger reason behind it. Looks like we are in it for the long haul now haha.