I have reviewed this book, and I think it is an excellent text. A brief version of Gravetter and Wallnau's proven best seller, ESSENTIALS OF STATISTICS FOR THE BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES, 9th Edition delivers straightforward instruction, unrivaled accuracy, learning aids, and a wealth of real-world examples and illustrations.

The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work. This was a mistake. Essentials Of Statistics For The Behavioral Sciences PDF, ePub eBook, Essentials of statistics for the behavioral sciences by wallnau larry january 2013 isbn kostenloser versand fur alle bucher mit versand und verkauf duch amazon. Stöbere im größten eBookstore der Welt und lies noch heute im Web, auf deinem Tablet, Telefon oder E-Reader.

I will use it because I can't go through the hassle of a return but I wish I hadn't bought it. I knew it was used but I guess I am not that aware of how these books can get. Data Science for the Layman: No Math Added. There was a problem loading your book clubs.

This is worth the investment, Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2015. Essentials of statistics for the behavioral sciences lms integrated aplia 2 terms access card gravetter frederick j wallnau larry b forzano lori ann b isbn 9781337582551 kostenloser versand fur alle bucher mit versand und verkauf duch amazon.

Location of Scores and Standardized Distributions, RepeatedMeasures Analysis of Variance ANOVA, TwoFactor Analysis of Variance Independent Measures, Appendix B Solutions for OddNumbered Problems, Study Guide for Gravetter/Wallnau S Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences, 8th. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2019, Suggested by my statistic class’ professor, surprised to know that this book content is actually very good even for begineer like me.

Students have numerous opportunities to practice statistical techniques through Learning Checks, examples, step-by-step Demonstrations, and problems.

Essentials of Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences is a concise version of Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences by award-winning teacher, author, and advisor Gregory J. Privitera.

For his work with students and fruitful record of teaching, Dr. Privitera was recognized in 2014 with the Award for Professional Excellence in Teaching―the highest teaching award at St. Bonaventure University. While teaching at Brockport, he published numerous research articles in biopsychology and provided editorial consultation for journals in his field. Knowledge is power. He went on to complete postdoctoral research at Arizona State University before beginning his tenure at St. Bonaventure University.

He has taught statistics, animal behavior, biopsychology, psychopharmacology and introductory psychology.

Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2019.