This non-cognitive route to explaining emotions relies heavily on physiological evidence to prove their claims. Life would be dreary without feelings like joy and sorrow, excitement and disappointment, love and fear, hope […] The most fundamental of all human experiences are the feeling and expression of emotion. There are four different styles of emotions which include: suppressing your emotions, capitulating your emotions, over expressing your emotions, or accommodating your emotions. Individuals who suppress their feelings have developed this strategy over their lifetime. Not every emotion is suitable for every condition so, no matter how uncomplicated it may seem; method of expressing emotion is not so straightforward. When people prefer not to express themselves, they put on a fake smile, and hide their true feeling, when sense that they are being viewed. Feelings essays In contrast to the times, when people like to open up, and share their feelings with others, there are times when people prefer to hide their feelings and keep others from knowing how they really feel, for rather moral or personal reasons, such as: not wanting to hurt others, being u Feelings tend to be brief while emotions have lasting impacts on the lives of individuals. All our custom papers are written from scratch by professional native English-speaking writers. I am going to enter the university because my goal is to study these subjects in future and to become a respected professional in one of the fields.. The brain processes emotions through the amygdala and hippocampus. For reflective essay examples, readers expect you to evaluate a specific part of your life. Particularly that emotions are reactions to bodily changes.

1st Jan 1970 English Language Reference this Disclaimer: This work has been submitted by a university student. Motives affect emotion and emotion has related motivational properties. All papers are for research and reference purposes only! Introduction Almost everyone experience feelings of being hurt, humiliated, threatened, angry, sad or used, at some point of their lives. I just relax and enjoy much all my experiences of different feelings. ​Emotions are what drive us towards our peers, and they can be defined subjective states that trigger reactions reaction to either external or internal stimuli. While the other camp takes the position that emotions play a role in cognition in that they are either the antecedent or the consequence of thought, Running head: RETHINKING EMOTIONS IN THE BRAIN 1 In contrast to the times, when people like to open up, and share their feelings with others, there are times when people prefer to hide their feelings and keep others from knowing how they really feel, for rather moral or personal reasons, such as: not wanting to hurt others, being uncomfortable with expressing themselves, and not wanting other people feeling sorry for them, when viewing or being aware of their emotional state. Expression of emotion is unique to condition and individuals.

Emotions are an integral part of the human condition. My name is Ann Smith.I am a senior in high school.Everyone can agree that I am a good student and that I like to study.My favorite subjects are chemistry and biology. What are emotions and moods?

I was thinking of comparing writing to bananas but that wasn’t really going anywhere.