In which, it depends on the person who is trying to become friends with you, his gender, and his age, but the most important one depends on his personality. We are best friends today, tomorrow and will be best friend till the end of time. The bench that I chose to sit on happened to be the bench just before the bench in which she sat on. According to BBC News, a 47 year old man defrauded a 13 year old girl online and asked to meet face to face. Friendship always played an important role for people It is obvious because people are social beings and they need to communicate. According to the Magazine Article ‘Making Friends, Internet, is known as a global network which connecting to people all over the world. Short essay on a friend in need is a friend indeed ; 496 Words Short Essay on a Friend ; Write a letter to your friend, inviting him to a tea party you are giving in a restaurant. I care for other people in a greater extent than myself, which is a bad thing. Essay, 3 pages. I was wrong; these past four years have gone by so fast, so I guess my dad was right when he said they’d fly by. Thanks to my friends, I had an exciting first year in my university and I did not felt frustrated any more. Every person must have a friend at least in his life as he has other kinds of relationships such as parents, teachers, partners, etc. I had no idea back then but looking at it now, I am immensely thankful for meeting my best friend. Essay, 4 pages. But both of us wanted one common thing and that is none of us wanted the other to sit anywhere else other than our respected benches because none of us liked the other girls in our class much other than our respective friend slash bench mates and boys was out of the question. Essay, 5 pages. Not everything you try will lead to success but you can always learn from the experience and hopefully have some fun. Then there were days when both of our partner’s were absent and during that time we used to sit by each other and that is something we chose to do. It looks like you've lost connection to our server. I love having positive and happy vibes around me because I feel alive and free knowing I have no worries and I have a whole life to live for. Browse essays about Meeting New People and find inspiration. By clicking Send Me The Sample you agree on the, A brand new school new town to explore and new chapter of. Parents should concern more about their children while they are meeting new friends on internet. There are many differences between American friendship and Chinese friendship, such as be concerned with other people, talk, and be a guest custom. It looks like you've lost connection to our server. Making friends online isn't the best idea.