© 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Log In Sign Up. This Trait can also be found on many various Weapon Setsand various weapon pieces through out the game.

The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. I've seen Infused Necropotence robes go for far more than they should. Discussion of The Elder Scrolls Online character builds. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the elderscrollsonline community, Continue browsing in r/elderscrollsonline. Press J to jump to the feed. Then I will stick with my infused Inferno staff Thanks mate! The Maelstrom weapons can drop for the last boss of normal Maelstrom Arena. This is for pvp. How does the miner hireling blacksmithing perk work. ESO is designed in a way that most enemies in trash packs deal significantly less damage compared to others.

As of October 2017, the weapons are part of their own Set which can consist of 1 piece or 2 piece bonuses. Infused or charged for my moondancer staff.

Just a quick PSA. Infused is a Weapon, Weapon and Jewelry Trait in Elder Scrolls Online. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e-UGEqtUo-JS0h4lv1iclrhvN7QYWEZocSTIIlIU-PE/edit#gid=1402473781, Guys, you can simply craft a Julianos staff if you want to combine Mother Sorrow and Julianos set. Now I have an infused and a charged one. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application. 2. Don't pay … Infused is still a top performing trait because enchants are very powerful for Magicka. User account menu. The origin web server timed out responding to this request. Then I will stick with my infused Inferno staff Thanks mate! There are some builds which focus on this. Ugh, but you have to help Argonians. Your IP: 64.207.179.92 A Nirnhoned staff does across the board, offer a significant increase in spell power, and overall damage applied from all my attacks.

So what pieces should be Mothers Sorrow?

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

152 votes, 62 comments. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application. Trait Type: Armor, Weapon and Jewelery

Performance & security by Cloudflare.

Leveling MageDk, MageTemplar, & MageWarden. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 5 Necropotence armor pieces.

If you're stacking Spell Damage, you can push it further with Nirnhoned, which will also buff your heals where sharpened will not.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press J to jump to the feed. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. Please note that this is for an Infused Lightning Staff. Now I have an infused and a charged … Press J to jump to the feed. but you don't need a mother sorrow's staff anyway. A DD and/or Healer will be able to take a beating from an average trash pack enemy easily. Precise is also up there and preferred for some situations where fights are short and Warhorn uptime is high, but this is a niche situation for most groups. Crushing Wall (Maestrom Destruction Staff) Set bonus (2 items) Your Light and Heavy Attacks deal an additional 1353 damage to enemies in your Wall of Elements.

Additional troubleshooting information here. PSN jcoutu NA EP 780+CP MageVampSorc-TankDK-WWStamSorc-HealerTemplar-BombBlade-Stampler-StamBlade. In ESO, both healing and how your allies take damage is unique compared to what you will find in other games. Neither.

Even more so with niche builds that use Torugs Pact and Ele Weapon (I'm a big fan of this setup, sometimes.

Leveling MageDk, MageTemplar, & MageWarden.

I understand 3 Mothers Sorrow Jewelry is a no-brainer, but then does that mean double Julianos Staves + 4 Julianos Armour Pieces; 2 Pieces of Mothers Sorrow and 1 Piece Illambris? PSN jcoutu NA EP 780+CP MageVampSorc-TankDK-WWStamSorc-HealerTemplar-BombBlade-Stampler-StamBlade.

Then I will stick with my infused Inferno staff. Sets Discussion & Alternatives. This is true for people using Julianos.