After finishing his education his father made a deal that is he got a college degree then he will pay for his expenses for a year in Nashville.

Read on for the facts on their wedding, their baby news, and how they met. That’s honest. Katherine Blasingame is the wife of Eric Church.

Listen to the tune inspired by Eric Church’s wife below!

With two No.

Eric and Katherine are very happy with their relationship and there is no sign of any separation in the lovely relationship they have. I have a hard time with them.

“She stays with me on the road.

Country Living editors select each product featured. Katherine Blasingame is married to the sexy country star Eric Church, who has a net worth of $10 million and makes girls scream when he’s on stage.

If you buy from a link, we may earn a commission.

Katherine even traveled to the Grammys in Los Angeles in 2015 when Eric was nominated for an award and she was 39 weeks pregnant! One thing was covering a song. The couple has also relied on each other during difficult times.

Blasingame and Church live together in Nashville and their house was featured on an episode of CMT’s Cribs. There’s a “drink too much” line in there. More about us. Eric Church is a tall guy with 6 feet and 2 inches and his weight is approximately 84 kg.

The couple also started a scholarship fund in memory of Eric’s brother.

The track Guys Like Me showed his real country-rock sound. On October 3, 2011, they welcomed their first son, Boone McCoy Church and on February 15, 2015, their second son, Tennessee Hawkins “Hawk” Church was born.

I’ve changed a lot.

“I was thinking about my family and kids, and how I wanted to get back home,” Eric told Rolling Stone.

His photos are regularly seen updated on Instagram and have 730k followers there.

He released his first album Sinners Like Me in 2006.

Blasingame has brought out another side of Church and he’s done things he’s never dreamed up since getting together with his wife. I think they’ve been done so many times, and I hate stuff that’s just your clichés. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Play These Thanksgiving Songs During Your Feast, Miranda Lambert's New Music Video is SO Steamy, Dan Smyers and Shay Mooney Have the Best Marriages, Carly Pearce's New Tattoo Is Making Fans Emotional, Luke Combs and Nicole Hocking’s Love Story, Look Back at Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Marriage, Fans are So Excited About This Year's CMA Hosts, Dolly Parton Joined Reba’s Podcast to Share Advice.