They would be uncovered once the person reaches 18 years old, or in rare cases, later. Reiner, I wonder what he will be planning now with the juicy information.

A bunch of Attack on titan vore themed oneshots. And that is what Emi Terrius learns, when she meets a certain gentle giant....with a dark secret.

Greetings mortals! Will Agent Jaeger of Section 4 be able to capture this contractor?

He couldn't help but be drawn to her; and she too him.. [Canonverse One-shots/ Short-stories], tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (117), Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan (290), 進撃!巨人中学校 | Shingeki! -Eren x Annie. Greetings mortals! She thought about many ways to torture them for hurting Eren this badly. In a time of sexual drought with his girlfriend, Eren stumbles upon a woman of intoxicating nature named Annie. Especially when he started falling in love with the person he would have hated.

This is if Annie and Eren were just Titans but intelligent,strong, but still look like when they transform into Titans.

Armin gasped out loud. You're not hardcore as I thought you were?'' She assumed wrong. Especially when his ward is a hot piece of ass. 'Mawar keberuntungan cinta', begitu kata Sasha.

Hmmm, I didn't want Eren to make the first move so early lol but y'know I couldn't resist ;) xD.

No she would have told him right there.

Eren finds out Annie's new favorite song is none other than his song.

Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,794 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 40 - Updated: After discovering the truth about the Female Titan, Eren Jaeger makes a choice that will irreparably change the nature of the on-going war between men and monsters.

I don't remember my life.

'If he loses control, I'll kill him without hesitation.'

She said his whole name annoyed.

I'm not a kid!

And the question of all, will he develop his gift? Please t-tell me it wasn't my f-fault m-mom died! :) Eren x Annie!

Eren raised his hands, showing her he wasn't planning anything, so she lowered her arms down and waited for him to speak.

With his security blanket gone, he suffers between school, friends and his insufferable parents by himself. A veces callar a tiempo, puede salvar una vida.

AU/Final trágico/Sad/Angs/Ereri/Leve ErenxAnnie/Feels/Muerte. With every passing day Louise sink’s deeper into the sea of memories within her mind. They both jumped off each other and scrambled to their feet. Annie comes back to the States after having moved away to Europe, and just so happens to find Eren again, during what was meant to be a forgettable night, in a forgettable bar. "Eren, I'm still waiting for you to answer my question.".

[Eren/Annie]. I didn't mean to push you off the chair I t wouldn't want you not to feel well in the morning.". BK-104.

The two stayed that way until Reiner decides to drop in on them. fearing that he will end up like his mother if he did. "Huh?

But who was it? "Don't you like me, Annie? Annie has a weird attraction for an old-style red dress in the store she goes with her friend as weird as her attraction to her schoolmate, Eren Yeager. Annie said all serious. Armin Arlert/Annie Leonhart (747) Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss/Ymir (222) Marco Bott/Jean Kirstein (212) Sasha Blouse/Connie Springer (199) Mikasa Ackerman/Eren Yeager (183) Levi/Eren Yeager (167) Reiner Braun/Bertolt Hoover (154) Mikasa Ackerman/Jean Kirstein (73) Levi/Hange Zoë (66) Armin Arlert & Annie Leonhart (52) Include Additional Tags He complained as he got up and stretched his back from the fall. Kyojin Chuugakkou | Attack on Titan: Junior High (3), Legally Blonde - Hach/O'Keefe/Benjamin (1), Mikasa Ackerman & Eren Yeager Are Siblings, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, I Have An Elastic Heart And A Terrible Story Title, she is a great character and not an obsessive stalker, half of this is serious but the other half is ridiculous, Armin Arlert/Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss, Reiner Braun & Bertolt Hoover & Annie Leonhart, Female Titan/Rogue Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin), Military Police Brigade (Shingeki no Kyojin), only the titan forms of the titan shifters exist in this au, AU where titans made peace with humans and now live within them, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Mina Carolina/Annie Leonhart (one sided ), Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart/Eren Yeager, What could have been a love story (Jean x Annie). She smiled proudly that someone like Eren decided to pick up the move especially from herself as she watched Jean struggle to pick himself up. Annie taken aback wonder why Eren jumped, when she realize he was about to grabbed her, she tried to move out of the way. The baby he carried for 9 months.

Canon divergent PWP with hints of plot.). "Eren stared at the knife in his hand, tears mixed with blood ran down his cheeks as he fumbled with his phone to dial the local suicide hotline he looked up.

Annie said.

But eager to make friends and enjoy herself, Krista soon finds herself making mistakes in the form of the school's swim team prodigy; Ymir. He refused to let her go again. Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Some of these could be just platonic pairing, some ships, and then maybe a reader insert or two.

Just a want to be collection of short love drabbles.

Eren shocked that someone like Annie had a beautiful smile can be so gorgeous and warm.

Where does she end and where does her predecessor begin?

When Reiner wants something- he gets it.

After a war between humans and titans, the two kinds suddenly ended it and began to form peace with each other. He has a hopeful smile on his face and no memories of his past life.

An unlikely relationship told in fifty sentences.

Eren Yeager is well-known. In truth, Eren doesn't know what's wrong with him.

Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,808 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 32 - Published: During the final moments of their fight, the only reasonable idea crossing Eren's mind was to comfort Annie and tell her of his feelings, so what if he did? Eren was beginning to run out of ideas, he slow down as he began to walk behind the dining hall. What was that smirk for?" It isn't until she spots someone in the forest that she realizes they aren't alone. I will be doing mostly oral vore. Was it Christa?

Eren Jager she thought to herself you never cease to amaze me. Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人 - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,650 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 241 - Follows: 66 - Published: A story of the easing tension between Annie and Eren with supporting characters of the 104th in the last months before the breach of Trost.

Post all Eren x Annie fanfictions, be it smut or full-fledged stories. Mikasa, still fuming with anger decided later she will seek for the night to search for Annie. Levi's busy, he doesn't need Eren's problems on top of his own- so Eren keeps it all to himself, putting on an act to fool everyone. Krista was just 17 when she moved to Trost after her father's death. It's as simple as that.Yep. This was the time for humanity to taste freedom, but heavy losses and a small population bring to pass an undeniable mandate: All able-bodied soldiers must fill in a survey and thereby be matched for the purpose of breeding new generations. This piece will bounce between timeframes but I will add time markers for your convenience :). For nearly a decade, Eren had only ever experienced isolation and pain. He slowly begins to develop feelings for the man, but they soon turn into desperate attempts for Levi to notice him. However, some prefer to leave their past aside and move forward... or do they?

Eren Jager took a quick shower, his body aching from working really hard today. Gifts are passed down from generations to generations, each family line had a unique gift. Eren y Mikasa se preparan para la 50 edición de los Juegos del hambre. He gently decline "Thanks , but I'll pass , those kick in the legs really hurt, ha-ha I don't wanna hurt someone" He said laughing. Only a few survived the tragedy.Banished to the human world and separated, Eren Jeager and the 104th squad, must reunite with each other as quickly as possible to prepare for a new battle. It clearly wasn't a guy because the person didn't have a deep voice.

He slowly understood how her body and time seem to be connected.

Kyojin Chuugakkou | Attack on Titan: Junior High, watching other people making out and being aroused by it, Mikasa Ackerman & Armin Arlert & Eren Yeager, Reiner Braun & Bertolt Hoover & Annie Leonhart, Crystalline Dark Season One: The Crystal Contractor, Reiner Braun & Bertolt Hoover & Marcel | Berwick. Eren never thought an average guy like him will be pulled in the world of glamour and will be working with the world renowned, mysterious singer of No Name, which might he add is a complete and total douche bag?What is more he has to act as Levi's personal maid err Girlfriend, when he clearly IS NOT A girl. Please consider turning it on! He grumbled.

He locked up the small voice doubting its existence and built the very foundation of his soul on the goal of reaching it before his life’s end because when they reach it, the Titans will all be exterminated and the world will be theirs to explore.