En ella vemos cómo la chica, tras huir en busca de su madre, ha decidido vivir sola en Londres. ⭐️4/5⭐️ Enola Holmes se oculta en Londres tras muchos disfraces y gracias a ellos puede moverse por la ciudad sin ser descubierta para resolver una misteriosa desaparición: la de una joven noble que parece haber sido secuestrada.

¿Podrá Enola seguir evitando a Sherlock cuando descubre que él también quiere investigar lo qu. But nothing can prepare her for what awaits. Directed by Harry Bradbeer. Available in shop from just two hours, subject to availability. Next. Your order qualifies for free UK delivery. I understand this may be because this is a graphic novel. - Milly Bobby Brown, 'Just the right mix of nascent nineteenth-century feminist and awkward teen.' En attendant des nouvelles de sa mère disparue, elle enquête sur une autre disparition celle de la fille de Lady Alistair. Maybe something is lost in the translation?

The Secret Commonwealth: The Book of Dust Volume Two, Tom Gates: Spectacular School Trip (Really. I love Enola's disguises and how she tricks, outsmarts Sherlock. If you like Sherlock, but you'd rather see his younger sister strike out on her own to solve mysteries while also seeking her i. I read the English version - but this is a solid sequel to the first comic. Eso sí, su hermano Sherlock tampoco abandona la búsqueda de Enola y, aunque él no lo sabe, se han cruzado en más de una ocasión. We should expand our perception of how an intelligent person behaves, speaks, and looks. June 25th 2019 For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. La semana pasada os hablé de la primera entrega de estos cómics de Enola Holmes.

Only 7 left in stock (more on the way). Would personally love for a sequel. Sherlock et Mycroft ont respectivement 20 et 27 ans de plus qu'elle [1]. Enola Holmes: The Characters Ranked By Intelligence, 24 October 2020 Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect. I read the English version - but this is a solid sequel to the first comic. Pues bien, hoy vengo a contaros mi opinión sobre la segunda, Enola Holmes y el sorprendente caso de Lady Alistair. Me gustó más que el primero, acá ya tenemos a Enola viviendo por su cuenta y con sus propias reglas.

Your review has been submitted successfully. Bajo una falsa identidad y un disfraz muy bien logrado, Enola monta un gabinete de investigaciones. Start by marking “Enola Holmes: The Case of the Left-Handed Lady” as Want to Read: Error rating book. - Booklist, 'An intelligent, rational, resourceful and brave protagonist.' I have always loved Nancy Springer's series about Enola, and Blasco has recreated the story with this lovely artwork.

Utterly delightful! Hardcover. Kindle Edition. Let’s face it, 2020 is making us long for other timelines. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. But nothing can prepare her for what awaits. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Reunites Fiona Shaw, Helena Bonham Carter and Frances de la Tour, who all were part of the Harry Potter movies. Relax. Paperback. No reason to get heated. It should be Chrysanthemum, not Chamomile. I love Blasco's art style and I love the little extras at the back of the book that give a look into some of the smaller details of the story. Customer reviews. And also the originals! When Enola Holmes, sister to the detective Sherlock Holmes, discovers her mother has disappeared, she quickly embarks on a journey to London in search of her.

Un deuxième volume aussi intéressant que le premier. Unfortunately there has been a problem with your order, Please try again or alternatively you can contact your chosen shop on. Welcome back.

When Enola Holmes-Sherlock's teen sister-discovers her mother missing, she sets off to find her, becoming a super-sleuth in her own right as she outwits her famous brother and unravels a dangerous conspiracy around a mysterious young Lord. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Because when she arrives, she finds herself involved in the kidnapping of a young marquess, fleeing murderous villains, and trying to elude her shrewd older brothers-all while attempting to piece together clues to her mother's strange disappearance. Enola Holmes - Tome 3 - Le mystère des pavots blancs (French Edition) Serena Blasco. The name "Sherlock" is more of a setting/narrative device than a relevant character. Very clever characters.

Sherlock Holmes' sister takes center stage in Netflix's Enola Holmes - and leaves plenty of room for a sequel. A heritage railway said it was sworn to secrecy over filming for the latest Netflix hit Enola Holmes. Please check by using, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Now, where to begin? Luckily, these 32 novels are ready to sweep you away to vastly different eras and... To see what your friends thought of this book, Enola Holmes: The Case of the Left-Handed Lady. We’d love your help. Discover what to watch this November, including a documentary series that dives deep into the Marvel Universe, a reboot of a beloved '90s animated series, and a special that celebrates a very important Star Wars holiday.