It's either them or me, man, kill or be killed

The freshest whack MC that you ever heard in your lifetime

The fifth track of the album Infinite (album) by Eminem is called 313. The Slim Shady EP opened many doors, the most notable of them being a contract with Interscope Records. My rhymes they keep comin'

Rabbit (Eminem's nickname) and his crew fight with the free world and thats when cheddar bob shot himself. Also, it is important to believe in your guardian angels. I see him fairly often. I got them open like marijuana smoke up in your nose (function() { We usually will just chop it up. Sounds like an improbable scenario, right? Born Marshall Mathers in the Kansas City suburb St. Joseph, Eminem spent his childhood between Missouri and Michigan, settling in Detroit by his teens. Than Jeru jackin' off when he showers

And blast that shit to kingdom come None of these skills you 'bout to see come free You don't know shit, so when you see one, flee Yo, some people say I'm whack, now if that's right I'm This single also featured Proof, and the two rappers broke off on their own to form D-12, a six-member crew that functioned more as a Wu-Tang-styled collective than a regularly performing group.

313 means the area code where Eminem grew up. You can be Run-D, you'll never be the MC Marv was one of many Detroit rappers who appeared as an extra in "8 Mile." But, when the DVD dropped, everything changed.

So you wanna be a sweet MC, you better become me When asked where they're from, the natives sometimes reply either " (The) three one three" or "D'troit… I always wondered why Em decided to turn his mic on, when the plan was to spit silently. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Man, what you know about a sweet MC in the 313? Tagged: No tags, suggest one. You might think that's where the story ends. If he's actin' soft and he cowers, he better come cleaner Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée.

Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. Encore, released late in 2004, did reach into more mature territory, notably on the anti-George W. Bush "Mosh," but most of the controversy generated by the album was for behind-the-scenes events: a bus crash followed by canceled dates and a stint in rehab.

Skip over the Ds and rock the microphone with ease Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. eminem mentions it alot in his old school stuff ? I'll make the roof hot like I was Rock Master Scott

313 may also refer to: . And hey, even if it did, it'd be one helluva story. At some point during filming, a competition was held. var opts = {

In Twelver Shia Islam, 313 is the number of soldiers or generals that will be in the army of the 12th "Imam of time" . None of these skills you just seen come free "I was able to be around the best rapper in the world and see him take his first steps into acting," he explained.

/* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ So, stop that bullshit flow, yo

Let it be that I stated, they hate it

During this furor, he had his biggest hit in the form of the moody ballad "Stan." ", While Marv earned a friend with "8 Mile," hip-hop's battle scene earned recognition. Confidential, the gritty drama fictionalized Eminem's pre-fame Detroit days and earned considerable praise, culminating in one of his biggest hits with the theme "Lose Yourself," which won Mathers an Oscar.

While not quite a blockbuster, the album went platinum, and Eminem followed it at the end of the year with an expanded version of Relapse (dubbed Relapse: Refill) that added outtakes and new recordings. "I had to go handle some other business up at his office and he was there. The first of these was the New Jacks, and after they disbanded, he joined Soul Intent, who released a single in 1995. 313 is a nickname for Detroit, Marshall’s hometown, as the telephone area code for Detroit and most neighbouring suburbs is 313. No big deal. That’s my man.

Marv Won takes us behind one of the film's most famous deleted scenes. We’re pretty cool. Then, Em raps silently, miming some lines for the silent footage.

Then bring them some of this real hip-hop You could date a stick of dynamite

You flowers got no clout with a thing I'll run your brain round the block to jog your fuckin' memory But when I asked Marv if he and Em stayed in touch since that party, his answer was enough to surprise almost anyone. Man, what you know about a sweet MC in the 313? The number 313 is the U.S. telephone area code for the city of Detroit and nearby locales. Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. "After I spit my verse, the crowd was loving me," Marv explained.

he even has a song called 313, from infinite. "It was long days and long nights, but we were watching one of us do something huge," Marv told MTV News. MTV AND ALL RELATED TITLES AND LOGOS ARE TRADEMARKS OF VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC, The Story Behind Eminem's ‘8 Mile' Battle That You Probably Haven't Seen.

His opponent was speechless because Eminem stole all of his counter arguments.

I drop beats and you ain't singin' or gonna do a thing but run [Hook: Eye-Kyu & Eminem] The meaning of this song is clear as it could be. Emulate (Shade 45 Freestyle with Obie Trice), Hail Mary (Ja Rule Diss) (feat. 313, 619, any one who says three letter is probably talking about an area code. Jump the candlestick, burn your back 313. Since then, battling has gone on to become huge business. You need to come with the real skills and act like you know

All this Sturm und Drang was channeled into The Slim Shady EP, which is where he first demonstrated many of the quirks that became his trademark, including his twitchy, nasal rhyming, and disturbingly violent imagery.

Take a moment and look at what is holding you back. "I was with him yesterday," he said.

Picture this: As an extra on the set of "8 Mile," you win a competition to battle Eminem. To represent's my temperament Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. The song is obviously about underground German brawling rings in the lower/upper quandrants of the Persian Military. FlagChris337on May 20, 2009. If you ever wanna be one, see "It gave light to what us in the culture already knew," he said. My facilities filled with fans, packed to capacity Well, I'ma stuff some dynamite in your ass crack the area code for detroit where he grew up. Thirteen years later, you can call Marshall Mathers your homie. Like nymphomaniacs that masturbate div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Relax your dome, like a solo from a saxophone

Do youagree that hip hop today (in the mainstream and many streaming programs like WSHH) this year is more garbage than garbage itself?

If they swallowed their fingers

So facts are known, biters get treated with shots

Performed at the Grammys as a duet with Elton John, thereby undercutting some accusations of homophobia, the song helped Eminem to cross over to a middlebrow audience, setting the stage for the ultimate crossover of 2001’s 8 Mile. Now, what you know about a sweet MC from the 313?

If rap was a dick, all you so called hard MCs would not be impotent, but pimpin' it

313 means the area code where Eminem grew up. So you wanna be a sweet MC, you better become me Under this name, Mathers entered battle rapping, a struggle dramatized in the fictionalized 8 Mile. If you haven't, here's a brief recap: Marv spits his bars. You can sign in to vote the answer. "I was literally just with him yesterday.". To call Eminem hip-hop's Elvis is correct to a degree, but it's largely inaccurate. https://trimurl.im/a70/whats-the-313-eminem-mentio... Do the majority of white women still prefer white men? That's part of the film's legacy, Marv explained. You already won!'". Dethrone MCs, and I'ma max alone 313 is a nickname for Detroit, Marshall’s hometown, as the telephone area code for Detroit and most neighbouring suburbs is 313. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. 313 means the area code where Eminem grew up. When angel number 313 appears in your life, it means that your angels are sending you a very important message. "I was like, ‘What the hell was that about?’ He was like, ‘I want a rematch.’ I go, ‘You want a rematch? That’s my man.

So you wanna be a sweet MC, you gotta become me -- "You could date a stick of Dynamite and wouldn't go out with a bang" (313 feat.

But you can bring yours, let's see what you got "313" Track Info Written By dEnAun , Eye-Kyu & Eminem

With the strength of Lou Ferrigno ", Shortly after this started gaining buzz, Marv was invited to a party at Shady's crib, but there was a problem, or so he thought. The 313 is Detroit's area code, people use is to "rep" the area they're from.

Why do we never hear Pence give updates about coronavirus, didn't Trump put him in charge of it ? After its release, Eminem developed his Slim Shady alter ego, a persona that freed him to dig deep into his dark id, something he needed as he faced a number of personal upheavals, beginning with a bad split with Kim, which led him to move in with his mother and increase his use of drugs and alcohol, capped off with an unsuccessful suicide attempt. During this time, he assembled his first album, Infinite, which received some underground attention in 1996, not all of it positive. 313 Lyrics [Eye-Kyu:] Now what you know about a sweet MC, from the 313 None of these skills you bout to see come free So you wanna be a sweet MC, you gotta become me If you ever wanna be one see It really helped my visibility. And you all knew from Meeko And as for face clutchin' and touchin' the flows Seems like they lust over black athletes and rappers.

He popped up here and there, most notably debuting the hip-hop channel Shade 45 for Sirius Satellite Radio in September 2008, but it wasn't until early 2009 that he mounted a comeback with Relapse, an album whose very title alluded to some of Mathers' struggles with prescription drugs, but it also announced that after an extended absence, Slim Shady was back. So you wanna be a sweet MC, you gotta become me So you wanna be a sweet MC, you gotta become me I blast your hate, and have you all runnin' past the gates They quickly cut Em's Interscope debut in the fall of 1998 -- during which time Marshall reconciled with Kim and married her -- and The Slim Shady LP appeared early in 1999, preceded by the single "My Name Is."