What does Woody say when he has bad gas? ", Two drunks are crawling on the railroad. What do you call a cat who likes to eat beans. everything they saw, but especially by two, shiny silver walls that could Today while shaving in the shower I came up with this one You wanna try it?" . The next day they meets again, and the man says: "Nice to meet you again, where are you heading today?". In the lobby, there stood a man who said (while pointing at an elevator across the room), "This building has 5 more floors. The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never I'm headed to the sperm bank. Why did he have to mention Pearl Harbor like that? One brother always took the stairs. Brunette turns to her and says: "We should shout together." to view the video gallery, or The man asks her " So, where are you headed today? " walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They get in an elevator to lift their spirits. What's the first rule of scuba diving?What's the first rule of scuba diving? Mary replies, "The sky is definitely blue." The father then said: "Go get your mother". Then one Thanksgiving morning, gutting the turkey, she had a stroke of genius. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again. Where are you headed today?" When you get out of the elevator you'll find my apartment on the left. How do you know when you are getting old? ... a handsome young man enters on the next floor. "I'm going down to give blood." ", The preschool teacher says, "We're going to do vocabulary today. Returning visitor? Little Johnny replies, "Well, I definitely sh*t my pants. What does the elevator in Ethiopia say They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. Brunette turns to her and says: "We should shout together." The brunette goes, "Wow, that guy could really use some Head and Shoulders." On the second floor, a beautiful woman steps on and arrogantly says to the old lady, "Georgio, $100 an ounce." Gentlemen, excuse me, I need to take this call.” Come inside, the elevator is on the right.

At this point in the joke, the teller raises five fingers and makes a suitable mouth-full-of-sperm noise. "You come to the front door of the apartment. Captain America Elevator Fight Dad Joke is an image macro series featuring screenshots from the films Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Avengers: Endgame in which Captain America fights a group of Hydra soldiers in an elevator. Blonde: "TOGETHER! He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell, I knew in a moment the f*cker had fell. The boy asked, "What is this, Father?" VIDEOS GALLERIES. 'v'

The post received more than 47,000 points (93% upvoted) and 100 comments in less than 24 hours (shown below, right). This site uses cookies to personalize ads and to analyse web traffic, for more info please review our Privacy Policy.

After arriving, the doors open and the operator says "We are here, my son." I'm on my way to the sperm bank, they pay me $100." Why does Piglet smell of farts?Why does Piglet smell of farts?