Please check with the restaurant directly. This place works so hard for our vets that it's humbling. Open. Visit us today to find the best tires for you and your vehicle! Get menu, photos and location information for El Dorado Bar in Superior, WI. Or book now at one of our other 3698 great restaurants in Superior. Hours: Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Served until 9 p.m. 3 pieces of cod and french fries $10.95extra piece of fish $3.00. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. We offer the best prices on Eldorado Tires in Superior, WI. Happy Hour. Check out their daily specials. 2110 E Union St, Superior Events to raise money for homeless veterans: meat raffles on Wednesdays, and meat Bingo once a month. Mexican $$ (715) 561-2408. Good food n great staff. Fact is the whole experience was great I'm going back whenever possible! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. El Dorado llc is a family owned restaurant, and was first founded in 2015 as a…

Website Take me there. 607 US Hwy 51 S, Hurley, WI … Taco Tuesday Special 3 Delicious El Dorado Tacos for just $6.00, Taco Salad $8.00 or Taco Quesadilla $8.00 (while kitchen is open) Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . View the online menu of El Dorado and other restaurants in Hurley, Wisconsin. Parties through out the year, customer appreciation, super bowl, Fourth of July etc. (715) 392-3717. Everyday 4 - 5:30pm Half Off Signature Margaritas // Hall Off Bottled Beer // Buy One, Get One Snacks and Starters. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for El Dorado Bar at 2110 E Union St in Superior - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Then stopped here for the first time. I think I may have gotten a deal but whatever.

Specialties: We specialize in authentic Mexican food such as Tacos, tortas, and other various dishes, with the choice of meats and sides. 0.90 mi. Texas Torpedoes gs 10.5. Snacks and Starters. 10 bucks for a burger and two beers?

© El Dorado Bar & Grill 2020 | Site created by Gravy Creative, LLC. Also serving Codfish Taco $3.95 each. 2110 E Union St, Superior, WI 54880 Suggest an Edit Update menu, Alpine Bar & Lounge - 1308 Commonwealth Ave, Duluth, Shotz Bar - 1321 Commonwealth Ave, Duluth, Alpine Bar & Lounge - 1308 Commonwealth Ave, Grand Avenue Chalet, Riverside Bar & Grill - 8551 Grand Ave. Daily drink n food specials. Had a wonderful breakfast first. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Find info on food safety, allergens, and dietary restrictions at the end of the menu. I hit Mission Creek for some single track on my mountain bike. Taco Tuesday Special 3 Delicious El Dorado Tacos for just $6.00, Taco Salad $8.00 or Taco Quesadilla $8.00 (while kitchen is open), Beef, Mushrooms, sauteed onions, swiss cheese, served with au jus and choice of side $8.50. Great place to hang out with friends n to meet new ones. Great Burgers, Great Atmosphere, and Great Times!!! El Dorado Bar 2110 E Union St Superior WI 54880. Attended a walk for fallen veterans today. Friendly staff, delicious food and very reasonably priced. 1 Reviews (715) 392-3717 Website. Eldorado Grill features Southwestern, Southern, and Interior Mexican cuisine classic with favorites like Chicken Fried Chicken and Baby Back Ribs. The best coffee and sausage I've had in a long time. (715) 392-3717 Established in 2015. Build your own Burger for just $7.95 or choose one of are Speciality burgers, plus you get your choice of side. El Dorado « Back To Hurley, WI.