-It comes in a sectional, sofa and loveseat option. Yes! Homefrontthoughts.blogspot.com. So, this post is exciting. If you’ve had the Ektorp series on your list I hope you’ve found this post helpful.

In the three and half years we’ve had the sofa now we’ve never once had to adjust the cover. I also have a red slipcover (this particular one is now discontinued) that I put on from Nov. to Feb. It’s very festive for the holidays. Give your IKEA EKTORP sofa a new look with an EKTORP sofa cover, which are removable for easy washing and simple style refreshes.

It’s fun for me to freshen things up with new pillow covers or decor. We love how comfortable it is. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. 5 left. I have a couple of Ektorp sofas that have lasted and worn great. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalisation, advertising, and to help our site function. Lovely cover, fits extremely well and easier. Thank you! I’ll be sure to share it with you all soon! It really doesn’t look bad at all. Bemz is a Scandinavian design company that makes custom covers for IKEA armchairs (and other IKEA furniture). 3 product ratings - TWO Ikea Ektorp Jennylund Chair Covers Armchair SLIPCOVERS Byvik Multicolor NEW, 1 product ratings - 4x IKEA LANDSKRONA LEGS CHAIR SOFA COUCH LEG FEET FITS KARLSTAD EKTORP KLIPPAN, 1 product ratings - IKEA Ektorp Loveseat with Chaise Sofa Sectional Cover STENASA WHITE 102.727.50, 1 product ratings - IKEA COVER for EKTORP Loveseat Sofa with Chaise STENASA WHITE Slipcover 10272750, 1 product ratings - IKEA EKTORP LoveSeat Sofa with Chaise Cover Replacement STENASA WHITE Retired, 3 product ratings - IKEA Jennylund Slipcover In Byvik Multi IKEA EKtorp Jennylund Cover BRAND NEW, 1 product ratings - 4 IKEA LANDSKRONA LEGS CHAIR SOFA COUCH LEG FEET FITS KARLSTAD EKTORP KLIPPAN.

Please.

It’s been the best rug. View cart for details. No problem at all Callie! Please try again. You also have a new blog follower here! FREE delivery. I am lazy and do not iron the covers–put in dryer for a bit and put them back on when still damp and no shrinkage so far. I did a lot of research on this sectional before I bought it. It was such a fun night of tric, It’s Friday, right?! Love your posts! The few wrinkles don’t bother me. To me, it’s just the wrinkled linen look, and I never iron anything. After ten years I maybe ready for a change anyways! Highly recommend! I have three covers in all and haven’t had that issue with any of them. I’ve been wanting a sectional forever, but not sure how I can manage to get one in my house! Great color!

Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. Note: Our chair and sofa covers are made to best fit IKEA specific chairs and sofas. You do not want to put the covers on before ironing them. You can order piping in other colors than the rest of the slipcover. This cover's ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 15,000 cycles, which is suitable for furniture that should withstand everyday use in the home. You’re not supposed to put the covers into the dryer. I’m seeing your living room and feeling pretty good about your set up and color scheme. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.

I know that they used to use down back cushions. Something went wrong.

When we bought our house a year and a half ago I knew right away that I wanted a sectional. I thought they were perfect for summer and for only $6, why not? When we finally moved into our current home, we sold the living room set we had and I was off to Ikea! The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.