For one thing, the corpse was heavily damaged to say the least and required some patching up.

Scratchmen Apoo |

Honey Queen | Minozebra | Agents: Rob Lucci | Discussion . I think it's obvious Luffy will befriend him. Edward Weevil claimed to be Whitebeard's biological son, but the Whitebeard Pirates refused to believe him and said the only sons that Whitebeard had are the Whitebeard Pirates. He is also interested in finding Monkey D. Luffy. Although, I could imagine - if your theory is true - that Weevil turns up on Wano, because that's where Marco will be (Weevils main target) and that's where Kaido will be (Moria's nemesis). It makes more sense to me to have the more relevant characters deal with the stronger calamities, Shogun, and Kaido. Kaido "of the Beasts" | He's killing Whitebeared alliance members. Hakuba, Non-Canoncial Capote | Hyena Three | [OP QUIZ] How Well Do You Know One Piece? Doesn't the original have to be alive for the shadow thing to work? Mr. 1 | I feel it should be on Whitebeard's ex territory so after BB took them then someone managed to steal his corpse. Bartholomew Kuma | Weevil was created specifically to humiliate those that would stand against the World Government, possibly by the Five Elders, with the Marines having no involvement except for Fujitora. His legs are disproportionately small for his build and his nose also appears to be perpetually runny, evocative of his simple-minded nature. "Demon Sheriff" Laffitte | "Blackbeard" Marshall D. Teach, Impel Down Staff Such a thing would be appropriate, however, to reveal at a meeting of the leaders of many countries as a show of force and power in uncertain times. Fleet Admiral: Akainu Fujin |

Monet Speed | Gedatsu He also has no care for the collateral damage he causes and the people he displaced with his rampage. Vinsmoke Yonji, Kurozumi Family Why do you say "presumably the weakest calamity"? Minokoala | [OP QUIZ] Do you know everything about Skypiea Arc?

Alpacaman | Moria had some trouble with shadows personalities interfering with orders at times, so an obedient soul would be a good work around for this. Minochihuahua, Four Emperors Following the Levely Closure, Weevil and his mother were under attack by the Marines. They're testing him. Please give me a chance to read below and I think you’ll be surprised by some of the supporting evidence. Eventually, Squard’s words get through to him and Weevil accepts the former Whitebeard Pirates as brothers - saying that he’s never had any real family before. Pickles | Now I wanna see weevil call everyone brother like hulk hogen. Remember? It’s not like he has a brain anymore cause that’s where he stores the tone dial with the Rumbar Pirates final performance recorded.

Kurozumi Orochi

[9], Like his alleged father Whitebeard, Weevil wields a naginata as a weapon of choice. "Colossal Battleship" Sanjuan Wolf | Hamburg | Zeo | Kurozumi Orochi |

Weevil has no options but to kill the Marines because of the World Government's decision to remove the Seven Warlords system. Beast Pirates Also the corpse looking identical to Whitebeard would probably gain the wrong kind of attention, causing problems for whatever plot they're currently carrying out with Weevil. Bakkin and Weevil left the city in search for more people connected to Whitebeard.

Captain: Donquixote Doflamingo Ginrummy | Pleasures | Weevil's powers have been praised by Borsalino who compared his abilities to that of a younger Whitebeard, his alleged father. Chuchun |

Vinsmoke Niji | Schollzo |

Absalom | This is really out there and figured this was weevil thread and that I would just post it here, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Charlotte Opera | Birthday: Incidentally, from behind, his appearance is similar to that of Oars or Little Oars Jr., with his large build, thick mane of hair, and his exaggeratedly long mustache which (from behind) resembles horns.

Mr. 4 | We see defeated enemies all the time. "Death God" Doc Q, Golden Lion Pirates He and his mother are hunting the 1st division Commander Marco "The Phoenix" to claim Whitebeard's "fortune". He did steal Reyoma's body from Wano and that's a territory of Kaido's. He wears overalls that are hung by chains r…

Orochi Oniwabanshu Edward Weevil The 7th Shichibukai Hi all, This is my own version of what Edward Weeble's background. Edward Weevil will become an ally, and we’ll never find out if he’s really Whitebeard’s son. From the East Blue to the New World, anything … PiratingCausing DestructionKilling Whitebeard's affiliate pirates and innocence people [3], Unlike his alleged father, Weevil does not hold concepts of family in the same regard, believing that his alleged blood heritage is what makes him true family, not bonds built on friendship and camaraderie. Hope you enjoy this video. Kōzō Shioya, Edward Weevil[6], or "Whitebeard Jr.", is the self-proclaimed son of Edward "Whitebeard" Newgate and was one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, until the organization's dissolution. I don't think he gets out of Wano without an L. I don't how this came about but maybe weevil has a devil fruit that's like the gura gura no mi but instead of creating tremors through shockwaves he generates it himself like he has a vibration fruit and that causes earthquakes to form or something. Arlong "the Saw" | Galdino, Black Cat Pirates "Corrupt King" Avalo Pizarro | Others: Daikoku | Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.