Most of the time however, you’re more likely to use the hold and swipe method with numbers, but it’s still good to know you can do the same with the symbols. Where’s My Money? When you want to access the numbers, you just tap the “123” key, and then the numbers and symbols will appear. All I need is for someone to help, there is no one and that is sad. Luckily the person who picked up transferred me to EDD. In order to be put on the waitlist however they need to hear from you certain things. I also asked the EDD rep how he got my phone number.

Filed March 22, 2020 and STILL HAVE YET TO TALK to a person with a pulse, process anything online, get any phone assistance. Best Tawny Port 10 Year, At this point, I’m wondering if CA took the Federal money and is just not paying people so that they can collect the interest on it?

I asked her politely to transfer me to the Sacramento office and she did as a courtesy transfer. Note: If you are getting a phone call from the EDD, your caller ID may show “St of CA EDD” or the UI Customer Service number 1-800-300-5616. “When I lost that call yesterday afternoon. I am working in CA but I am resident in Rhode Island. In order to revert to the letters, you have to then press the “ABC” key.

I just tried allisas trick Speak with a live person At unemployment by pressing 1 But it's really good to know they are bringing this option online soon. Karen did find out, by calling he automated self help line 1-866-333-4606, that the EDD funded her Bank of America debit card account.

Out Of The Ashes (2003 English Subtitles),

How to Automatically Stop Your Apple Watch from Lighting Up, How to Test Surround Sound Speakers on Windows 10, 12 Ways to Open File Explorer in Windows 10, Interested in the HomePod mini?

My claim was approved on April 14th. She was extremely nice and kind.

PO Box 826880, MIC 69

Over 2 days, I received 3 notifications that they deposited not only my maximum weekly benefit, but also some of that pandemic pay as well. it’s 6-24-2020 and the system STILL… DOES NOT WORK! 1. I have sent emails with never a response. Roberto= her answering machine is …

This number is great. In order to revert to the letters, you have to then press the “ABC” key. Joseph Kahn Religion, That you have been trying to get through for weeks or months and have spoken to just about everyone and no one has been able to help you. Supposedly there is this EDD ID verification department phone number.

The EDD stresses that the new call center representatives “will not have access to your claim or payment information.”. I dialed the 5616 number.

When you let go, the letters will reappear, no need to tap the “ABC” key to revert back.

Using SDI Online, you can ask confidential questions about your claim and receive a direct response. For those forms, visit the Online Forms and Publications section. All Rights Reserved. Hope this helps.

This line is a huge help to us and to our claimants because they folks can answer a lot of the most common questions we are getting and can help with the basic technical assistance someone may need in using the UI Online system (password resets, etc.)”.