This Easton bat warranty covers all manufacturing defects resulting from normal field usage including: Denting, Cracking, Breaking, Loose or Detached End Cap or Rattling. Now what bat should I buy? Warranty!! Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. It was not new because it had a gouge in the paint. If you find a lower price on easton ghost bats somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee. Easton Dual Stamp Fastpitch Bats are the hottest bats on the market, featuring Ghost Dual Stamp bat. The hottest bat in the game that is approved for ALL fields, just got hotter: the Easton® Ghost Advanced® fastpitch bat. - … Easton’s® Dual Stamp Ghost Double Barrel bat features a patent-pending DOUBLE BARREL design that is engineered to provide players the best possible feel, pop and sound. FAST 'N FREE. USA/ASA? Bought this bat the end of June 2020 and already cracked in October.

Hard to justify the cost when it doesn't even last....mind you it's hot here in GA so it's not cold weather related! Available in a -10 Dual Stamp model and approved for play in ASA (USA), USSSA (fastpitch only), NSA, ISA and ISF. i am very upset. 1 day. Was: $90.99. Easton’s® Dual Stamp Ghost Double Barrel bat features a patent-pending DOUBLE BARREL design that is engineered to provide players the best possible feel, pop and sound. All Rights Reserved.

Custom Lizards Skins™ grip, providing players with best-in-class feel, cushion and tack. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. She can’t wait till they get out doors. We are very disappointed her LXT 34-25 has way more pop not even close. Besidesbreaking the bat fast the pop isn't the same as the 2018 ghost either. Get it as soon as Tue, Nov 3.

Not only did it crack but the bat separated at the barrel. Since covid shut down most of softball this summer, she hasn't used it much. And now, our best feeling two-piece bat just got better: ConneXion Evolution™ delivers almost zero vibration by doubling the amount of Nitrocell™ foam injected into the ConneXion™ joint. $308.00 $ 308. Launch Comp™ Composite Technology allows for a longer, lighter, stronger barrel, creating an even bigger sweet spot. All Rights Reserved. Power Boost™ Soft Knob technology provides more leverage and power potential, all while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand.

My daughter went to use it at a tournament and the umpire checked it before the game and there is a rattle. The hottest bat in the game that is approved for ALL fields, just got hotter: the Easton® Ghost Advanced® fastpitch bat. All Rights Reserved. Dual Stamp Fastpitch Bats are approved for play in both ASA(USA) and USSSA leagues and have a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter and length to weight ration between -8 and -13. Well, now that bat has cracked.

My daughter loves this bat! 00. Quality is sure an issue! Available in a wide range of sizes and price points, Easton can deliver the right bat for you. Easton Dual Stamp Fastpitch Bats are the hottest bats on the market, featuring Ghost Dual Stamp bat. My 12U daughter started using this bat in the fall season of 2019 and has hit at least 10 HRs with it up to this point. FASTPITCH EVENLY-BALANCED DOUBLE BARREL 2 BAT, https://www.easton.com/fastpitch-softball-equipment/fastpitch-softball-bats/dual-asa-usssa-approved/ghost-advanced--10-FP20GHAD10.html. I am sending that one back as well.

or Best Offer. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. EASTON GHOST -11 ASA Fastpitch Softball Bat | 2019 | 2 Piece Composite | Double Barrel | ConneXion+ | NITROCELL Foam | XTX Resin | Hyperskin Grip | Certification 98 mph | ASA / ISA . It was a good bat just didn't last long at all. The bat feels like it is separating and there is a rattling on the inside. My daughters bat has been the one to last the longest at 7 month and only been used as a game bat. Dual Stamp Fastpitch Bats are approved for play in both ASA(USA) and USSSA leagues and have a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter and length to weight ration between -8 and -13. $63.69.

Its second-generation DOUBLE BARREL 2™ design combines a lighter inner barrel with a stronger outer barrel, delivering the lowest compression in the game for maximum barrel flex and performance.

I purchased this bat and it snapped in half during batting practice after having it for less than 3 months. This Easton bat warranty covers all manufacturing defects resulting from normal field usage including: Denting, Cracking, Breaking, Loose or Detached End Cap or Rattling. $329.95 - $349.95. loc_en_US, sid_FP20GHAD10, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0.

Bat Warranty Registration Form.

This time it took less than a month. More Details on Bat Warranty She used it 3 games and went back to her LXT. . Bought this bat in June and it is already broken. FASTPITCH EVENLY-BALANCED DOUBLE BARREL 2 BAT, FASTPITCH EVENLY-BALANCED DOUBLE BARREL BAT, FASTPITCH 2-PIECE EVENLY-BALANCED COMPOSITE BAT. Yep. Finally broke down & bought my daughter the "must have" bat & it cracked in 3 months. Easton MAKO FP15MK10 32/22 Fastpitch Softball Bat (-10) 2 1/4" & Worth Storm Lot. 5 out of 5 stars (6) 6 product ratings - Easton MAKO FP15MK10 … very disappointed in the quality for the price! We got replacement, but after 3 games it broke also. loc_en_US, sid_FP20GH9, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. USSSA?

Thank you for visiting easton.com, we hope you enjoy your teams special discount. Launch Comp™ Composite Technology allows for a longer, lighter, … Thank you for visiting easton.com, we hope you enjoy your teams special discount. Try our Non-Wood Bat Selector to help choose the right bat for you. Yeah! 1 YEAR BAT WARRANTY FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. I bought my daughter the new Dual Stamp Ghost 34-25. FREE Shipping by Amazon. 2020 Easton Ghost Advanced -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD10 $ 449.95 16 The Easton Ghost Advanced is one of the cleanest looking bats out there and it has the performance to match. Shop easton ghost bats at DICK'S Sporting Goods. © document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Easton Diamond Sports, LLC. Definitely already got my $$ worth out of it for sure. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. The first one lasted about 3 months. I bought it last month and I was hitting with it for a whole day before it broke. I bought this bat a month ago and I'm very happy on the bat, I really lived the bat. Very disappointed specially since my daughter loves the pop on it! I sent that in for warranty and they sent a replacement. Can we get that back?! Plan to use the warranty. I bought this bat for my daughter this spring, she is 15. One bat to rule them all.

Fastpitch players from high school to college all describe it as having a great feeling on contact with fantastic pop! She's on her 2nd one. The hottest bat in the game is now approved for play on ALL FIELDS! I have another teammate who has the same bat and it broke for her with 2 weeks. Fastpitch Softball Bats have 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter and length to weight ratio typically ranging from -8 to -13.