It usually takes 60-90 days to process and approve EAD application after you have submitted RFE response to USCIS. In light of the lower volume of filings for Form I-914, we provide processing times based on the prior three months of completed cases in order to provide more representative data. H4 EAD processing time 1 month at Vermont to 5 months at California service center. Documents received by USCIS on Jan 15th.

Check normal processing time here on USCIS website. Package was delivered to their PO box on September, 16. If you have any questions regarding the U.S. work permit, or need help securing an Employment Authorization Document, contact VisaPro Law Firm today.

As of 14 Jan, 2020, USCIS official H4 and L2 EAD processing time is 6 to 8 months.

If your ‘case received date’ is before the date mentioned above, you should raise a service request with USCIS to check why your case has been delayed. The count starts from day USCIS receives your RFE response. I issued my check for $410.00. Or I need to wait until the L1 visa is successfully renewed? Did not receive a receipt for H4 EAD yet. I have checked on the USCIS website and requested my application to be reviewed due to the receipt date to be told I need to wait at least 6 months after my application was submitted before I can make a query.

If yes, then you can raise a service request to ask for status. The site is secure. Biometric on 11/13/2019 According to USCIS, you should file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. If you have i485 pending EAD, you are eligible for automatic 180 day extension. Please note that the adjudication of Form I-765 categories (c14) and (c)(31) filed with Form I-360, petition for an abused spouse or child of a USC or LPR, does not begin until we make a final decision on your petition. If the h 4 had was filed in December and fingerprinting completed in the beginning of Jan, how long will it take for the processing to be completed.

This could mean that your case is taking longer than other similar cases and may be stuck in administrative processing. The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely. Our experienced immigration attorneys will be happy to assist you. You can apply for an EAD Card if : You are authorized to work in the United States as a result of your immigration status and need evidence of that employment authorization. USCIS will reuse previously submitted biometrics in order to process valid employment authorization extension requests.

Your EAD is approved if your application status shows as new Card is Being Produced Meaning on the USCIS website. If your receipt date is before the “Receipt date for a case inquiry", you can submit an “outside normal processing time” service request online. EAD Renewal: USCIS To Continue Processing Applications Despite ASC Closures, CBP Inspection: How To Avoid Confusion At US Port Of Entry, H1B Pre-Registration For FY 2021: All You Need To Know, Shifting U.S. Attitudes Toward Competitive Esports.

You cannot start working until you have received your EAD card. If the SSN card is taking more time than 6 weeks, you can visit your local SSN office and apply for a new SSD card yourself.