Noun It's associated with "going number 2", because number 2 is "the deuce" pinch a loaf, take a dump, you know. 2. To defecate. What does If the weather is not good, I will stay home.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Origin & history Why is Charlie having so much difficultly talking to Miss Kinnian and other people? Show More Comments. "I'm going to download a brown-load.". What does Let me give you a demonstration of how the camera works mean?

Create. What is the medical term meaning dropping of an organ? "Honk out a dirt snake". Synonyms for drop a deuce include defecate, drite, drop a bomb, drop the kids off at the pool, dump, pinch a loaf, take a dump, excrete, expel and have a bowel movement. Disclaimer. We could show the individual model for each particular weapon when it is discarded, but for the sake of ease, we will use the backpack model for all of them. Pagkakaiba ng pagsulat ng ulat at sulating pananaliksik? Add Image.

Definitions include: to place a large amount of. I need a number two / I need to drop a deuce. on Apr 30 1999. Track emotional ceaction on your web page for free. Definitions include: a mythical creature who is extremely happy or fortunate. 2. JavaScript is disabled. There are no user-contributed notes for this entry. Technically, the dropped gun will become a backpack, adopting the backpack touch function and saving us code. How will my inability to eat during the first trimester affect my baby? Definitions include: to collide with a tree. mean? ... drop attacks (English) / you bugga! mean? Man, I have to drop the biggest deuce .

Display based on Specified Commercial Transactions Law. 2. Indeed, you should open it up right now, and scroll all the way to the bottom. (idiomatic) To reveal a clue... drop a line (English) Verb . Add a note to the entry "drop a deuce". Season 3. Google has been penalizing this site in its search rankings for years. Dropping acid. N. PN. Definitions include: to leave a bathroom smelling extremely bad after defecation. Add a note to the entry "drop a deuce". Person 2- "I believe its called Deuter.". Stay up to date with the latest stories, news and all things poop. You can learn a lot about items and weapons in there. drop a dime (English) To drop poop from your butt into a toilet or anywhere else. Definitions include: in music, to play a beat.

The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ? The references include Cambridge Dictionary Online, Centre National de Ressources Textuelles et Lexicales, Century Dictionary, Dictionary.com, Dictionary of the Scots Language, Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Duden, Oxford English Dictionary, Definitions include: to display the peace sign using one's fingers. idiomatic -... drop a load (English) I gotta drop the deuce . The origin of deuce can be traced back to the Latin word for two, duos, or perhaps more appropriately the French word for two, deux, as tennis has its roots in France.. drop the deuce: [verb] to defecate.

Origin of Deuce: Etymology. He dropped a deuce in the bathroom and really stunk it up.