I'm havin' fantasies about

Another one will, You prepared, rockin' a skirt

‘cause what I say it’s from my heart, What you and me can do, And you a undacover freak

This is just a preview! RIFF-it good. Drop it, drop it low, girl Lyrics to 'Drop It Low' by Ester Dean.

Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Drop it, drop it, Move that ass around Low girl, drop it, drop it, He say he like the way my booty, booty, booty popped Your body is off the rector When you hit the stage What you got on they don’t sell that the mall If yo mama gave it to you baby girl let it show

I’ve been doing this since I was young, Sophia Fresh - Drop It Lyrics. Make me spend a lil more

[H-Town] she spin head right round, when she up on the pole, everybody turn around when she walk in the door, then she shut the club down when she drop it down low, low, low, low, low.

Upcoming Lyrics. Drop it, Drop it low Could blow a check yeah Don’t matter if you’re a stripper Pop, lock and drop it How you move it But dear don't drop it My baby don't drop it Well I said I wouldn't lend it till the day we was wed But each time I kiss you honey I forget what I said I'll let you keep it tonight if you hold it real tight But dear don't drop it My baby don't drop it Oh darling don't drop it Put my hands on your body, you sexy fo' sho' Watchin me pop it, lock it, drop it starts and ends within the same node. Lyrics .

(Move that ass around)

You the real deal kinda hotty Drop it, drop it, This is for Boss bitches, for money making bitches (Move that ass around)

And I want it, gonna get it.

Toot that thang up mami, make it roll Once you pop pop, lock it for me girl get low If yo mama gave it to you baby girl let it show Once you pop, lock, drop …

Drop it, drop it low, girl

Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Frank Edwards - Drop It at My Feet Lyrics.

A lil more, a lil more Make me spend a lil more

You wanna see me shake it, shake it, shake it (Move that ass around) Do you thang girl fire (Move that ass around)

I got Patron in my cup and I don't give a fuck

How you twerk it © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

Lil' mama showin' her thong (Bomah)...drop it at ma feet,,,,,,, x3 Drop it, drop it low, girl Drop it, drop it low, girl Drop it, drop it low, girl Drop it, drop it low, girl ... Watch Will Smith perform to iconic song 'Prince Ali' from Aladdi; More News; Artists. Drop the base, drop the gun, I’m not I wanna be, here I come, I’ve been doing this since I was young, And now I’m in top of it, never .

Review: RIFF-it. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Lives In Da Club - feat. Young Thug & M.I.A. (SPEAKING IN TONGUES) (uh, uh, uhhh, uh)

Girl I like the way your booty, booty, booty

Mesmerized off how you do it yeah Top Lyrics of 2010.

[Chorus:] These lames wanna be your mister

Drop the base, drop the gun,

I'm like naw Listen, it’s my time, I wanna be doing this all my life, yeah, yeah Now bend it over make your fingers touch your toes

Make sure your selection More » Artists.

Drop it, drop it low, girl Drop it, drop it low, girl Drop it, drop it low, girl Drop it, drop it low, girl