For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Limited drinking is good for health.

Alcohol is a perfect solvent: It dissolves marriages, families and careers. I went on a diet, stopped smoking dope, cut out the drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen days I lost two weeks. ~ W.C. Fields, "To some it's a six-pack. ~ Anonymous, "I drink to make other people more interesting." ~ Frank Sinatra, "An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools." This post is dedicated to the people who love drinking. Champagne is appropriate for breakfast, lunch or dinner. ~ Professor Irwin Corey, "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." Says God takes care of drunks and babies…do you know how lucky that is for drunk babies? 70 Happy 6 Month Anniversary Quotes, Wishes & … Drinking beer doesn’t make you fat; it makes you lean… against bars, tables, chairs, and poles. 24 hours in a day and 24 drinks in a box. Caption For Coffee With Friends Coffee with a friend is like capturing happiness in a cup; A friend with coffee is a friend indeed; Coffee and friends make the perfect blend Coffee and connection both work when they are strong Happiness is not a big deal, it’s just about a … Social media like Instagram are the best place to share your happiness of togetherness with your partner. Wine Status and Short Wine Quotes - Funny Wine Captions, Funny New Year Status, Captions & Funny Wishes 2019, Funny Out Of The Office Status and Messages, Funny Jokes for Facebook Status and Funny Messages, 100 King Status and King Captions in English, Swag Bio for Instagram – Short, Classy & Trendy, One Word Caption – Best Single Word Captions, Birthday Captions for Yourself – Happy Birthday To Myself. Then I say to myself, “It is better that I drink this wine and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver” ~ Jack Handey, “The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.”, “Not all chemicals are bad. Beer! When they wake up in the morning that's as good as they're going to feel all day. ~ Homer Simpson. bourbon in it."

Always carry a miniature of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always keep a small snake. After three I'm under the table, after four I'm under my host."

~ Plato, "Remember 'I' before 'E', except in Budweiser."

It allows us to survive the operations of life. These short best friend captions for Instagram are sweet and simple. ~ Homer Simpson, "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." Read – Best Sassy Quotes for Instagram Pictures. You are drunk', to which I replied 'I am drunk today madam, and tomorrow I shall be sober but you will still be ugly." Well, you may have seen a lot of coffee pictures flooded on Instagram with enchanting captions. Vodka is the anesthesia. I say fuck it! ~ Ernest Hemingway, "It takes only one drink to get me drunk.....the trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." Read – Latest Song Lyrics Instagram Captions & Quotes. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, please take us to the cheapest bar. Some argue that the glass is half full, and others argue half empty. I’m not drunk, I’m just little exhausted from getting drunk. I feel very complete after listing out these Best Friend Captions for Instagram Photos. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this wine and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about This is a toast to alcohol!

How’s that – ” I’m not addicted to coffee, we’re just in a relationship”. ~ H.L. High tide or low tide, I’ll be by your side. Those beautiful lovely hearts or smileys on a cappuccino look mouthwatering. Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! ", "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. 1 Dad! We drink to one another’s health and spoil our own. Coffee and love taste the same, bittersweet! And He saw that it was good. ❤️ Hope you are liking these Best Alcohol quotes, drinking status and these beautiful Images. And I never had the decency to thank her." Alcohol does not solve problems, but then again, neither does milk.

It’s like as good as they would feel all day, as they’re waking up in the morning. And such a special moment has to be captured. I’m a better person when I’m drinking pińa coladas.

When we get drunk we fall asleep. I no longer drink anymore. To me it’s a Support Group.”, “Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.”, “Without question the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer.

I am glad to make this list of funny & cool Instagram Captions for Friends. You can get back to having fun that way, because happy hour does not last forever, and you should enjoy it every minute. Coffee is the stress reliever, the best companion of your “Me time”, an excuse for a date, in fact, a cup of coffee suits every mood. © 2019 Glass With A Twist.

These captions are perfect when next time you want to update your Instagram posts and feed with some caffeine pics. Writer’s block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they can have an excuse to drink alcohol.