Street: 971 Heuvel St But particularly inspired showcases from the label’s roster including high-octane rapping (JID’s “Big Black Truck”), jazzy R&B (Ari Lennox’s “BUSSIT”), and dead-eyed slick talk (Bas and Cozz on “Outta Pocket”)—along with ever-dependable posse cuts “Passcode” and “Revenge”—prove that the Dreamville team is capable of covering all bases.

J. Cole, Zoink Gang, KEY! @2019 - All Right Reserved. The album came together over a whirlwind 10-day session in Atlanta in January.

The newly added songs feature artists that were in heavy rotation on the original tracklist including the likes Guapdad 4000, Vince Staples, Dreezy, and more. Your email address will not be published.

JID, EARTHGANG, Buddy & Guapdad 4000) |Â, Sleep Deprived (feat. Don’t Hit Me Right Now ft. Bas, Yung Baby Tate, Guapdad 4000, Cozz & Buddy 7. Spin Move with Bas ft. Saba, Smino & The Hics 24. Street: 971 Heuvel St City: Phuthaditjhaba State Full: Free State Zip Code: 9868 Phone Number: 083 547 0302 Country: South Africa Email: [email protected] previous post (ALBUM) Amapiano Latest Album & Mix (2019) Revenge of the Dreamers III is the long-awaited third compilation by J. Cole’s Dreamville Records; it is preceded by the original 2014 compilation and its 2015 follow-up. Rap loves big features and this is the blockbuster superstar album that the world needs right now. Dreamville Records is a compilation album by American Record Label Revenge of the Dreamers II. Right on time, Dreamville has returned with the expansion version of their Grammy Award-nominated compilation. REASON & Childish Major) |Â, Oh Wow…Swerve (feat. LamboTruck ft. Cozz, Childish Major, & REASON 4. The album houses a total number of 9 songs. If the summer 2019 release of the original Revenge of the Dreamers III compilation did nothing else, it established J. Cole’s Dreamville Records lineup as one of the most formidable crews of the era. Revenge of the Dreamers III is the long-awaited third compilation by J. Cole’s Dreamville Records; it is preceded by the original 2014 compilation and its 2015 follow-up. The album is now available for you to stream or download directly to your devices for free. Dreamville - Revenge of the Dreamers III [320].zip. Download songs ALBUM: J. Cole – Born Sinner (Deluxe Version), Aska Matsumiya – Betty (HBO Original Series Soundtrack), Album: Don Mykel – Mad Maxxx Phantom Menace, Album: MIKExANGEL – Make More Notes, Vol. Guapdad 4000, Reese LAFLARE, Jace, Mez, Smokepurpp, Buddy & Ski Mask the Slump God) |Â, 1993 (feat. & Maxo Kream) |Â, Don’t Hit Me Right Now (feat. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Home » Albums & EP » ALBUM: Dreamville & J. Cole – Revenge of the Dreamers III. Sacrifices ft. EarthGang, Smino, Saba, & J. Cole 19.

Still Up with EarthGang ft. Reason 21. Download songs Revenge with Lute, Omen, Ari Lennox, & EarthGang ft. Childish Major & Reason, Your email address will not be published. Dreamville & J. Cole project titled Revenge of the Dreamers III: Director’s Cut. Ladies, Ladies, Ladies ft. J.I.D & T.I. The album houses a total number of 9 songs. Released today, the compilation draws on the growing roster of super talented rappers & artists, in addition to some outside big names. She covers entertainment and health news. Revenge of the Dreamers III Album features 34 different artists and 27 producers out of the 343 individuals invited. The album features appearances from several artists including DaBaby, T.I, Young Nudy, Buddy, …

Required fields are marked *. Designed and Developed by, Dreamville ft J.I.D, Bas, J. Cole, EarthGang & Young Nudy - Down Bad, Dreamville ft Ari Lennox, Omen, Ty Dolla $ign & Dreezy - Got Me, Bigstar Johnson ft The Dreamers - Me & Mines. Email: [email protected]. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Self Love ft. Ari Lennox, Baby Love, & Bas 10. This expanded Director’s Cut, which contains 12 previously unreleased songs in addition to the 18 included on the original, puts the spotlight back onto the nuclear family.

It is obvious that a lot of the rap world came together this blockbuster record. Editors’ Notes

Download ALBUM: Dreamville & J. Cole – Revenge of the Dreamers III zip, ALBUM: Machine Gun Kelly – Hotel Diablo, ALBUM: Mas Musiq – Mambisa 2 (II) (Full Tracklist), DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Busta Rhymes – Extinction Level Event 2: The Wrath of God (Reloaded), ALBUM: Flvme – Dead Or Alive (DOA) (Full Tracklist), EP: Various Artists – Xpressed Selections, Copyright © 2020 | South African Music delivered daily Fakaza, ABOUT | CONTACT | DISCLAIMER | PRIVACY POLICY | SITEMAP, ALBUM: Zoocci Coke Dope – Anxiety (Artwork & Tracklist), Under the Sun (feat. Rembrandt…Run It Back ft. J.I.D, J. Cole, & Vince Staples 14.Sunset ft. J. Cole & Young Nudy 15. Oh Wow…Swerve ft. J. Cole, Zoink Gang, Key! Wells Fargo (Interlude) ft. J.I.D, Buddy, EarthGang, & Guapdad 4000 8.

When not working she spend time playing music and dancing. Your email address will not be published. Buddy & Landstrip Chip 23. 11.

Passcode with Ari Lennox ft. Got Me ft. Ty Dolla $ign, Omen, Ari Lennox, & Dreezy 16. © 2020 mphiphop. BUSSIT with Ari Lennox 25. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. Big Sean & Hit-Boy. Editors’ Notes If the summer 2019 release of the original Revenge of the Dreamers III compilation did nothing else, it established J. Cole’s Dreamville Records lineup as one of the most formidable crews of the era.

The

Up Up Away with JID & EarthGang ft. Vince Staples 27. Download/Stream J. Cole & Dreamville's mixtape, Revenge Of The Dreamers, for Free at MixtapeMonkey.com - Download/Stream Free Mixtapes and Music Videos from your favorite Hip-Hop/R&B artists.

State Full: Free State Under the Sun ft. J. Cole, Lute, & DaBaby 2. JID, Bas, J. Cole, EARTHGANG & Young Nudy) | Mp3 Download. Down Bad (feat. Dreamville and J.cole Just dropped a new Album titled “Revenge of The Dreamers” which features  JID, Bas, J. Cole, EARTHGANG & Young Nudy and others. Revenge of the Dreamers III has a cohesive feel to it, unlike many of the others. Report abuse. Zip Code: 9868 City: Phuthaditjhaba As promised, J. Cole and Dreamville have officially released Revenge of the Dreamers III. Late Night with Cozz & Omen ft. Dreamville Records is a compilation album by American Record Label Revenge of the Dreamers II. Thanks for watching! Outta Pocket with Bas & Cozz 22. 1993 ft. Lute, Omen, Mez & DaVionne) |Â, Self Love (feat. Designed and Developed by Sa-HipHop Admin, This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

JID, Bas, J. Cole, EARTHGANG & Young Nudy). Those partnerships and chemistry is found as they push each other to do better.

Middle Child – J. Cole 17 PTSD ft. Mereba, Deante Hitchcock, Omen, & St. Beauty 18.

Cole posted a public invitation for artists to join him and the Dreamville crew to make this album. JID & T.I.) EarthGang, Reason & Dreamville - Still Up. Nasty C Comparing His Album To Nas, Eminem... Duncan Receives DM From J Cole; Fans React, (Video) Vusi Alphaa ft Mizo Phyll – Vhafuwi, (Video) Rethabile Khumalo ft Master KG – Ntyilo Ntyilo. The project’s impact went even further, though, helping to elevate the profiles of non-Dreamville contributors like Buddy and Guapdad 4000. There are, of course, outside voices—most notably Smino, 6LACK, and Vince Staples. The acclaimed label’s Revenge of the Dreamers III is up for two Grammys this year for Best Rap Album and Best Rap Performance for “Down Bad,” so it seems only fitting that they rerelease the celebrated project with an additional 11 tracks. Disgusted with Cozz ft. Childish Major 29. The easiest way to Download Free Mixtapes! Check out the Director’s Cut and let us know which new tracks you think should have been included in the original list. Released today, the compilation draws on the growing roster of super talented rappers & artists, in addition to some outside big names. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The album is now available for you to stream or download directly to your devices for …

Big Black Truck with JID 20. ADVERTISEMENT. From outside Dreamville, names like Ty Dolla $ign, T.I., Buddy, Vince Staples all add their bit and even Kendrick Lamar makes a surprise, unlisted appearance. The full roster is present with J.I.D, Ari Lennox, EarthGang, Bas, Omen, Cozz & Lute all joining the session. Buddy, Smino, Mez, & Guapdad 4000 26. Costa Rica ft. Reese LAFLARE, Bas, Jace, Mez, Smokepurpp, J.I.D., Buddy, Ski Mask The Slump God, & Guapdad 4000 12.

Rap loves big features and this is the blockbuster superstar album that the world needs right now. Dreamville has announced the deluxe edition of Revenge Of The Dreamers III will arrive this week.

Buddy, Smino, Cozz, EARTHGANG, JID & J. Cole) |Â, Rembrandt…Run It Back (feat. Revenge of the Dreamers III includes contributions from Dreamville artists, J. Cole, Bas, Cozz, Omen, Lute, Ari Lennox, EarthGang, and JID. JID, Bas, J. Cole, EARTHGANG & Young Nudy) |Â, LamboTruck (feat.

The project’s impact went even further, though, helping to elevate the profiles of non-Dreamville contributors like Buddy and Guapdad 4000. Country: South Africa Sa-HipHop is a new online platform that delivers new South Africa hip-hop/contemporary music, Entertainment Gist, videos and music content daily to South Africans by exposing remarkable artists and their materials from the fast growing South Africa Music industry to South Africans around the world.

170.84 MB. Revenge of the Dreamers III is the third compilation album by American record label Dreamville and J. Cole, released on July 5, 2019, by Dreamville and Interscope Records. Swivel (from the upcoming album Mirrorland) ft. EarthGang 5. Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

According to a Twitter post from the imprint, the project arrives on Thursday (January 16). Sleep Deprived ft. Lute, Mez, Omen, & Davionne 9. Enter your email address to receive Instant Music Updates, @2019 - All Right Reserved. Omen, Mereba, Deante’ Hitchcock & St. Beauty) |Â, Sacrifices (feat. Bas, Cozz, Yung Baby Tate, Guapdad 4000 & Buddy) |Â, Wells Fargo (feat. Get Dreamville Revenge of the Dreamers III Album Zip File, Amahle is a post graduate in Journalism and working for sa-hiphop.com as a full time reporter. The album examines the current rap climate and then looks to elevate it for the rest of 2019 and beyond. Buzz has been building for J. Cole’s new Dreamville compilation Revenge of the Dreamers III. Some rap compilations or feature albums sound discombobulated and random attempts to try and manufacture hits or Twitter moments. EARTHGANG, J. Cole, Smino & Saba) |Â. & Maxo Kream 6. Accept Read More.

Editors’ Notes If the summer 2019 release of the original Revenge of the Dreamers III compilation did nothing else, it established J. Cole’s Dreamville Records lineup as one of the most formidable crews of the era. The

Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on its server.

Stream and Download Latest Singles & Albums. The acclaimed label’s Revenge of the Dreamers III is up for two Grammys this year for Best Rap Album and Best Rap Performance for “Down Bad,” so it seems only fitting that they rerelease the celebrated project with an additional 11 tracks. Phone Number: 083 547 0302 Ari Lennox, Bas & Baby Rose) |Â, Ladies, Ladies, Ladies (feat. Right on time, Dreamville has returned with the expansion version of their Grammy Award-nominated compilation.