Miss Scarlet & The Duke (Victorian age cri-fi TV series). Dr. Anton Padalka told authorities in Switzerland that the researchers discovered a bizarre and deadly life form dubbed Organism 46-B – a highly intelligent octopus-like creature that claimed the lives of three of the team members. Star Trek Discovery: Ep. Joseph P. Farrell.

I can even buy the shape-shifting into a form looking like a scuba-diver, because octopus are masters of camouflaging themselves to look like something else, from sea snakes to coral reefs or a rock. Dr. Anton Padalka told authorities in Switzerland that the researchers discovered a bizarre and deadly life form dubbed Organism 46-B – a highly intelligent octopus-like creature that claimed the lives of three of the team members. is an Irish freelance writer based in Dublin. Totally genius.

has received a defeating blow,

The 33-foot-long man-eater also boasts extraordinary camouflage that helped it stalk the researchers. The air pressure at this altitude is only 0.64 atm. I can even buy the "battle with the evil octopus" idea, and even that it deliberately smashed their radio. The regular meals must be pretty serious for such predatory “adaptations”. Organism 46-B is an enormous 33ft (10m) long, 14-tentacled squid-like creature which lived in Lake Vostok, a subglacial lake located under two miles of ice beneath Vostok Station in the Antarctic. WARNING: this one is so strange that I think it’s safe to say that I’m somewhere between 99 and 100% skeptical of it, but even then, it’s worth passing along and filing away in your “Strange Stuff and Rumors about Antarctica” file. https://www.antipodesmap.com/?fbclid=IwAR3XwXrF6-JCt8HOjRjKgYeXn0iUApdvlg1trye2-yq3jBLG6NrpZ8SP-Mk. NOAH’S ARK FOUND FROZEN IN ANTARCTIC ICE — With Crew Still Aboard! https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/octopus-aliens-scientists-theory-meteors-space-earth-cambrian-explosion-a8358631.html Dr. Anton Padalka told authorities in Switzerland that the researchers discovered a bizarre and deadly life form dubbed Organism 46-B – a highly intelligent octopus-like creature that claimed the lives of three of the team members. Maybe they’re trying to tell us the tentacles on a 33 foot long quattuoropus were only five inches wide! Each GE post is just a summary. The Ahnenerbe Society swept up all the ‘intell’ it could identify as demonically useful for its merlins, wizards & warlocks back at the Eagles Werkes. That list includes: With that context in mind, recall that many years ago there was something of a minor "furor" over whatever it was that the Russians had discovered in their deep drilling efforts over Lake Vostok, a vast underground lake on the polar continent. Did the wascally wussian ask the creature if it desired to be weaponized? Ice is a solid, so there would be no hydrostatic pressure like there is in liquid water.

Indeed, Nexus magazine ran a series about this allegation many years ago.

Because the freshwater lake has been sealed off from the rest of the world for between 15 and 34 million years, scientists had predicted they would find new species that had evolved far differently than any seen before. Having known more than my share of brilliant plebes and ignoramus brainiacs, I give this one a down vote with one caveat: there are many aspects of this that are crazy and true.

All Rights Reserved. Willow Falls Series Summary,

That’s really not that far off from what we have all seen on youtubes already. Lord of the Rings fully rebuilt in Minecraft: ten glorious years of brickwitery (news). But this latest claim seems to prove the mainstream media is running out of ideas. Dr. Anton Padalka told authorities in Switzerland that the researchers discovered a bizarre and deadly life form dubbed Organism 46-B… (Emphasis added). Soviet Union blundered into underwater alien UFO base: divers died (video).

Both of which may have been in the Himmler Witch Library stash of Norwegian ‘Masonic literature’.

Mt Ziel is only 10 miles from hermannsburg. I have heard the Illuminati referenced as the ” Octopus” with it’s tentacles spread in every direction or it could be the ” Killer Kraken”! Poupelle of Chimney Town (animated steampunk film: trailer).

We watched helplessly as it used its arms to tear off his head, then popped his remains its mouth. In this instant though, camoflaging one’s self as a different prey entirely? “It is laughable.

Re. 22, 88, etc.).

One such aspect comes to mind. NOAH'S ARK FOUND FROZEN IN ANTARCTIC ICE -- With Crew Still Aboard! The public was told that the expedition was simply to test Arctic tactics and equipment, but as I've pointed out, Alaska or Canada would have done for that; there was no need to outfit an entire fleet and bear the expense of an expedition which was ended much sooner than intended.

Padalka said the discovery of the horrifying squid creature — or Organism 46-B, if you want to be precise — was immediately covered up by officials who quickly recognized in it the potential for deadly, devastating weaponization. (See the following, for example: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-antarctica-idUSBRE92611L20130307).