100 Songs (350 Pages) With Sheet Music And Links To Recordings.

Just remember how fun it was singing these songs yourself... :) Are you ready? Double Double (or Double This Double That) is a short, but very fun hand clapping game. Your purchase at our bookstore will help keep us online. Sweet, sweet honey Just because I kissed you Doesn't mean I love you Shimmy, shimmy, coco-pops Show off your body (pose) And freeze! The second part presents beloved traditions and songs from many different nations.

Fun schoolyard rhyme/clapping game for the oldest kids! Featuring sheet music and links to recordings! How Scandinavians mark the end of the season by “plundering” the Christmas Tree on St. Knut’s Day. Copyright ©2020 by Lisa Yannucci. It’s La Befana, a friendly witch!

Whoever the children are in your life - your kids, your grandkids, your students, even yourself (in your heart) -. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's a version sent by Zoeie Wisecarever:Down down baby down down a Rollercoaster sweet sweet baby I love a rollercoaster shemm sheem cocoa puff sheem shemm raaaaaaaaaall together with the chink and the feathersPop spells pop, all my honey Pop spells pop, all my babePop spells pop! Mama Lisa’s Christmas Around The World is a celebration of the diversity and love with which many different cultures mark this joyful time of year. 100 Songs (350 Pages) With Sheet Music And Links To Recordings. Down Down Baby Lyrics: Down down baby / Down down the roller coaster / Sweet sweet baby / Down down the roller coaster / Down down baby / I'll never let you go / … Quite "rude" lyrics :-0.

What makes the book really special is the many comments from Mama Lisa’s correspondents who have shared stories and memories from their own lives. He gave me a nickel, To buy a pickle.

But don't mind, the kids won't get hurt.

Fun clapping games that is popular in schoolyards all over the USA and in UK. Most include beautiful illustrations and sheet music.

At Mama Lisa's World we believe sharing our cultures and traditions can help bring us togehter. Many of the songs featured also include links to the Mama Lisa website, where you can find recordings, videos and sheet music. Every puff they take. When the diamonds break. Fun, popular and quite short clapping game. Popular hand clapping game. Doing clapping games is a perfect activity for Holidays, weekends and family parties. People everywhere love Christmas – but we don’t all celebrate it the same way.

Good luck - and have fun!

Visit Our Book Store. Music, culture and traditions from all around the world! Is enough to kill a snake. We have included instructions when the games require more sophisticated hand clapping.

People everywhere love Christmas – but we don’t all celebrate it the same way. That’s a fun way to get children to help with the post-holiday clean-up! But Pat-a-cake is still popular! Maybe the oldest nursery rhyme (and clapping game) still in use(!) This is chanted as either "I Went Downtown to see Mrs. Brown" or "I went downtown to see Charlie Brown."