I finally got all of Dorohedoro + the guidebook. There's still a lot to learn about this world but I'm excited to find out more. Book arrived quickly, but with an annoyingly creased cover and smelling of gasoline for some reason.

I was satisfied with the gore, and the artwork, though scratchy and messy and cluttered, is not so rough as to make it impossible to figure out what is going on. Paperback In Stock More Buying Choices - Paperback 14 New from $10.39. The universe set up is as follows: there's two worlds, The Hole and unnamed world where sorcerers hang out in weird masks which if the side story is indicative of anything are crafted by the Devil. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Its every bit as weird as I had heard but not the point that its incoherent. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. None of them match the bill so far and he kills them all after checking. So he goes around with his female butt-kicking sidekick Nikaido looking for sorcerers so he can chomp his giant mouth around their heads so a mysterious man in his throat can look them in the eye and judge if they are the one.

A sorcerer cursed him with a reptile head and left him with no memory of his life before the transformation. See the seller's, Character Visual Book, Artwork, Illustration, Sett, Kaiman, Nikaido, En, Shin & Noi, Fujita, Ebisu, Te, Original Retail/Manufacturer's Packaging, Brand Ne, post-apocalyptic, adventure, dark fantasy, sorcere. Offer redeemable at Simon & Schuster's ebook fulfillment partner.

choolete_japan has no other items for sale. No Manga No Life « 500+ Owned » 3 months ago. Ebay auction with more info. Sorry, Dorohedoro. Sorcerers are capable of traveling to and from the Hole by summoning magical doors. I went into this expecting something a bit more serious. A twisted tale of sadistic Sorcerers and the monsters they create. Meme. Gritty sci fi. I was satisfied with the gore, and the artwork, though scratchy and messy and cluttered, is not so rough as to make it impossible to figure out what is going on. Love the art, story and setting is super interesting to me. Would you recommend this product to a friend? All of us certain this is Synopsis Setting. full terms and conditions and this month's choices.

Thank you. Such a great series! At first impression it is a one bloody-and-gore manga. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Download Dorohedoro, Vol.

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Dorohedoro Guide book Complete Edition. If it's not outrageous pricewise I don't mind grabbing one and translating it. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. View cart for details. Ledergürtel Wendegürtel für H Schnalle 32mm Gürtel ohne Schliesse Gürtelschnalle, Echt Jeans-Gürtel Damen Herren Leder Gürtel Eckig Schnalle Schwarz Belt 4 cm NEU, Emporio Armani Sunglasses EA 4029 5063/8G Black Rubber/Grey Gradient 64mm 50638G, Felpa Aquascutum London made in Italy 100% cotone manica lunga uomo QMF005L0, Felpa Aquascutum London made in Italy 100% cotone uomo zip manica lunga QMF012L0. View entire discussion ( 8 comments) More posts from the Dorohedoro community. The art is hard to follow some times, and other times it feels sloppy. Well, this is just plain weird.

Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO, US Protectorates, Angola, Burundi, Benin, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cameroon, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Comoros, Cape Verde Islands, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Eritrea, Western Sahara, Ethiopia, Gabon Republic, Ghana, Guinea, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Libya, Lesotho, Morocco, Madagascar, Mali, Mozambique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Malawi, Mayotte, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, Saint Helena, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Swaziland, Seychelles, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Tanzania, Uganda, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Georgia, India, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Aruba, Anguilla, Netherlands Antilles, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Belize, Barbados, Costa Rica, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Guadeloupe, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Martinique, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Turks and Caicos Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, British Virgin Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Albania, Belarus, Greece, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Vatican City State, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Yemen, Bermuda, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Micronesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, New Caledonia, Niue, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, French Polynesia, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Paraguay, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Laos.