Samuel Hayden: Take it, it will give you strength, help you on your journey - if you can withstand the power surge. Got optimistic and started attempting to build my own digital assistant. They had to record new lines for a lot of the new features. This is VEGA. Once Vega's core is destroyed, the vacuum of energy will pull you back through to hell. My vital operating systems are now vulnerable. VEGA is one of my favorite AI so I'd appreciate all the help I can get to make this happen. They will not allow access to the well without a fight… but I'm sure that's what you're looking for isn't it? I was wrong. r/Doom: Everything related to the hit action-horror series DOOM, by id software.

I am Vega, the sentient intelligence assigned to Mars. To discover the cause of the demonic invasion, first, locate and align the communications satellite in the Resource Operations facility. Everything has clearly gone out of hand now, yes, but it was worth the risk. Samuel: The system won't allow anyone but Olivia to override it now. Olivia: You could not have saved them anyways. Does anyone happen to know where I could find the voice lines for VEGA, preferably from before they added the demon layer to him? [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! Alpha level clearance will be required to locate it... Granted. I'm Dr Samuel Hayden. You have the crucible. Retrieving the crucible is critical, without it we have no way of shutting down the well and closing the hell portal here on mars. If you can get to the nearest terminal, we will provide you with the information. The resulting collapse of its Argent energy core would create the needed rift. It's the same actor just with more recorded lines. A connection between the Fortress and the Praetor suit allows him to offer insights and analysis into the environments and events going on in various areas. After Samuel Hayden's consciousness is transferred to the Fortress' mainframe, VEGA is moved again to an external storage device. Unknown: They are rage, brutal, without mercy. This way please. A supporting character in Doom (2016) and Doom Eternal, he helps guide the Doom Slayer. The ruptured casing should cause a rift strong enough to send you back to their world, we can determine your point of entry by using the tether system I uploaded to your suit. But you've returned, the only flesh and blood to walk between dimensions. Menu. VEGA is powered by unrefined Argent plasma, and maintains a core of the energy which exceeds the temperature of the surface of the Sun. Olivia Pierce: I believe in honesty, especially now, in what will be your final moments in this world. After running diagnostics on the Praetor suit, it appears that I can activate optional challenges that, when completed, will assist in upgrading your arsenal at an accelerated pace. You see, I've watched you work - come to understand your motivation.

Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). ... Argent, VEGA. Vega: Hello. He is used to take over Urdak's teleporter control system so as to allow the Slayer to return to Earth; however, this process seems to merge him with the Father of the Maykrs and so he seemingly remains on Urdak. The best I can get right now still has in game ambient/background noise, … Samuel Hayden: I'm blocking your access to the facility scanner. Vega: Olivia is still alive. VEGA is stated to be the first fully autonomous artificial intelligence. Now that I am using the Singularity, I have noticed that Vega seems to be a lot quieter than my other two crewmen (Orion and Midnight). I have one theory; maybe they also wanted to distinct it from VEGA, so VEGA could get more value as one of main characters. Vega will walk you through the process. Yes, it is located in an uncharted region of the titan's realm.

There's nothing else to be done. Starting now. I don't expect you to agree. The only accumulator in this sector is in specimen CD-587. [transforms into the Spider Mastermind] [Boss Fight] [last lines] Samuel Hayden: [after the Doom Slayer defeats Olivia Pierce, who had just transformed into the Spider Mastermind] You've won - … Facility Voice: We can not determine the cause of the Demonic invasion until the Res Ops Satellite is brought back online. Before VEGA is destroyed, however, the Doom Slayer opts to make a backup of the AI's systems, which he stores on a Praetor chip and keeps with him.

Olivia has an artifact in her private lab that we've been studying for years.

I'm the head of this facility. They're so low you can't hear them mid-action. It is a prototype of our inter-dimensional tether, a means for me to pull you back from hell. I have supplies in my office. VEGA plays an important role in Doom Eternal, where he is in charge of managing the Fortress of Doom. The best I can get right now still has in game ambient/background noise, and I'd really like to find all the files. Expulsion to commence in 5… 4…. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. The Voice Speaker plays words and phrases. H: If she ruptures that accumulator near the argent beam, she could open a portal to their world that we will never be able to close. UAC Spokesperson: God rested on the seventh day, but imagine how much further along we could be if he hadn't The UAC is committed to excellence, that's why we implement the seven day work week.

Vega: The road to Hell is paved by Argent Energy. Samuel: Olivia is using the tower to drill a doorway into their world. UAC Spokesperson: Welcome to the UAC, now 221 accident-free days. I do what I do because there is no choice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