This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ... Embedded is the show for people who love gadgets. Not many know that there's a much more terrifying cryptid stalking the deepest, darkest woods of North America and beyond. Already, over 100 Dogman eyewitnesses have come on the show, to talk with me about their encounters. Battery Update as of 11/2/2020 4:19 PM CST Louisiana Cam Battery 19% Florida Cam Battery 9% _____ Update 11/2/2020 7:52 PM Louisiana Cam Battery 0% Watch Time ( 6pm-7:53Pm) Florida Cam ( Manual Charge/ Reactivation 11/3/2020 ) Note: We ran LA cam to battery … I also host Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio. What showed up was as big as a Sasquatch, according to Dave. Josh also talks about run-ins other people in his hometown have had with Dogmen; again. Our mission: Fundamentally disrupt the existing beliefs about Cryptozoology by strategically partnering with field researchers and eyewitness creating incentives that generate real evidence.

If you want to use a mobile device to listen to the show, you can do so by clicking here, to visit the Dogman Encounters Libsyn Podcast Page or by using the Dogman Encounters Radio App. One day, in a thick Wisconsin forest, Derek and his cousin found out the hard way that they weren't alone while playing hide and seek. When he had his 1st encounter, his huge coondog, Jake came to his defense, by fighting with the Dogman, giving Kyle time to escape. One day, while trying to call in a trophy Coyote, something he wasn't looking to call in showed up. Only Libsyn customer service can resolve such issues for you. These are real eyewitnesses, not actors. Sound Clipse is a weekly podcast where hosts Dave (Dogman), Matt (Eagle 1) and Pup McLoggins (Puppy, Pupperoni, Puppolotica, etc..) discuss the finer points of … If you have, you’re not crazy and you’re not alone. Listen online, no signup necessary. On tonight's show, Josh Turner will talk about a Dogman encounter he had that happened well within the city limits of his hometown. We are now, simply, Nerdonomy. Thought share about the application of Islamic belief and ethics in our modern pluralistic society. He is also the head of the largest Dogman research projects in the United States and the world. We hope you'll tune in, to hear Lisa talk about encounters she and her family have had that range from mild to straight out of a nightmare! Don't forget to check out the new website, at DogmanEncounters.com. If you’d like to support the show by making a donation, please click on the “Donate” button, below. Email Notifications have been enabled for live camera usage Click here to go to the Bigfoot Eyewitness Podcast Page. Your subscriptions, bookmarks & playlists will sync across web and mobile apps. Because of how traumatic this encounter was, Donny hasn't shared the details of his encounter with anyone, until now.

Dogman Encounters Radio isn’t the only podcast I host. The appellation Dogman describes a group of cryptozoological beings that are large and sometimes described as looking like upright canids…. We hope you tune in! If you need assistance resolving any technical difficulties or billing issues, please contact Libsyn customer service. Signup to sync subscriptions across devices. If you’ve had a Dogman encounter, please submit a report and I’ll contact you, so we can talk about your experience.

It's a day Dave will never forget! Weekly interviews with engineers, educators, and enthusiasts.

Most eyewitnesses fear being labeled as crazy or being laughed at by friends and family if they share their experience with them.

We’ll definitely cover those too. New episodes of Bigfoot Eyewitness air every Tuesday night, at 9 PM EST. DogmanCams.com is what happens when great minds come together with the intention of solving a problem. Wiley Dave is a game caller, from Oklahoma, with years of hunting experience. Their email address is, I’m also the host of Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio. Josh also talks about run-ins other people in his hometown have had with Dogmen; again. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary; that is until she saw something she never would have dreamed existed. Not many know that there's a much more terrifying cryptid stalking the deepest, darkest woods of North America and beyond. It just might have that kind of affect on you. Unfortunately, most of them don’t know who they can talk to about their encounters.

For every eyewitness who comes on the show, there are around 20 eyewitnesses who contact me but don’t come on the show. Become a premium member today and listen to Dogman Encounters Radio commercial-free. Also, so that you know, your voice can be altered and you can use an alternate name if you’d like to come on the show, but wish to remain anonymous.

I call that the prison without walls effect.

I can help you. If you’ve had a Dogman Encounter and would like to come on the show and talk about it, please click here to report it. Many eyewitnesses have benefitted, greatly, from sharing their experiences with the show’s listeners, in a public venue like that. Mike's friend was sound asleep.

Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! DogmanCams Project is a partnership between our technology company and private property owners with various cryptid activity. Donny describes what he and his friends saw that day as being a "Killing Machine." There, you can report your own Dogman encounter (if you've had one), learn more about Dogmen, and even read the details of encounters eyewitnesses have sent me. Everyone has heard about Bigfoot. Click. Our proprietary apps will soon be available to all members of this website. https://dogmanencounters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Dogman-Encounters-Episode-257.mp3, https://dogmanencounters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Dogman-Encounters-Episode-258.mp3. Only you can answer that question.

Membership. Fast forward to modern day. Update 11/4/2020 2:42 PM CST Since Josh was 15, he's been collecting the details of Dogman Encounters, in Texas. The Dogman Encounters Radio App is available, free of charge, at the. The app is available for both Androids and iPhones. Shel Kaoke Dion is a Bigfoot Researcher who lives in Central Illinois. Tune in every Friday night, at 9PM EST, as eyewitnesses share the terrifying details of their real-life Dogman encounters with you. If you ever want to be able to go out, at night, again, without jumping at every strange sound, I'd suggest skipping tonight's show. I’m Vic Cundiff; creator and host of Dogman Encounters.

Making them, breaking them, and everything in between. Seeing a Creature that looks as scary as Dogmen do isn’t an easy experience to get over. Dogman Encounters Radio podcast on demand - Everyone has heard about Bigfoot. Tune in every Friday night, at 9PM EST, as eyewitnesses share the terrifying details of their real-life Dogman encounters with you.

If you don’t think coming on the show would help you, I’d be happy to just speak with you about your experience, in private. On those shows, he talked about the 2 Dogman encounters he had in the Daniel Boone National Forest. Tune in to hear Dave explain what happened. Ten Best Dogman Encounters Podcasts For 2020. It’s what’s called a Dogman. In 2001, Donny and his two friends encountered something, while on a fishing trip. A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people.

This podcast is moving to Luminary! Things aren't always what they seem, as you'll find out, if you listen to this show. The RobCast is a weekly podcast by Rob Bell, Player FM for Android — Download podcasts free, Player FM for iPhone — Download podcasts free, Daily Boost | Daily Coaching and Motivation. Latest was SC EP:686 Municipal Court Judge Encounters Dogman. This encounter was the first of multiple encounters Lisa and her family were forced to deal with. It's a show you don't want to miss! Before they knew it, they were running for their lives! Since Josh was 15, he's been collecting the details of Dogman Encounters, in Texas. Nerds on Film and Nerds on History have each had their last word. To learn more about Dogmen, please click the link below. The encounter itself had a lot to do with that as well because it was a great thrilling encounter. Everyone has heard about Bigfoot. As you'll see from... Wiley Dave is a game caller, from Oklahoma, with years of hunting experience. If you listen to this show, you'll never look at the woods the same way again! _________________________________________________ Most of them aren't for the faint of heart. Almost everyone has heard of Sasquatch.

As you’d expect, on Bigfoot Eyewitness, eyewitnesses share the details of their encounters with Sasquatch. The “How”, for those who understand “Why”. If a new episode isn’t going to air on time, the status of that episode will be reported here.

In 2001, Donny and his two friends encountered something, while on a fishing trip. Podcast; DogmanCam Diary; Welcome To Dogmancams.com. Review our. I’m Vic Cundiff; creator and host of Dogman Encounters. Find the show, blog, and more at embedded.fm.

One day, while trying to call in a trophy Coyote, something he wasn't looking to call in showed up. If you’re a premium member, you can listen to every episode of the show for only $2.99 per month. If you prefer your episodes of Dogman Encounters to be packed full of encounters and on the extra creepy side, you're really going to like tonight's show! Thanks for listening to Dogman Encounters Radio. Me! Do not go looking fore dogman he will eat you, iNTO THE FRAY RADIO - An Encounter with the Abyss that is the Paranormal.