Follow @genius That breeze gave me chills like my introspective pen does All of us are marked men, this hits on y'all I be givin' orders out to niggas' mommas like their grandpa

Tell them I got two Deserts—I call them the Winklevoss twins Dinnertime we got the message well before our food You don't wanna end up on my bad side

Fuck the social network, if we talkin' you bring your boss then And all I'm tryna do is bang cocaine Lorraine

Nothing besides reign surrounded me when we make wagers Go on do your thing, go on do your thing

It's all that it's gonna take then I'm good on you Why don't you let me project some of this good on you? Pelican Hill, Newport Coast, CA; Studio De La Grand Armee, Paris, France, Know I'm missin' that kissin' in the rover, We Found Love (Calvin Harris Extended Mix). Do Ya Thang Lyrics: Do ya thang, mayne / Fuck what they lookin' at! [Verse 2: Royce Da 5'9"] The .38 Mad Dog used to pop JJ with Go on do your thing, go on do your thing I'm Zartan, scar on the face I'ma let you finish tellin' that lie Nothin' says family like arguin' and make up Do ya thang, mayne Fuck what they lookin' at!

do ya thang girl do ya thang girl do ya thang girl do ya thang girl okay baby girl so smooth make a play I wanna roll that yea she got me in move come to me girl let me touch that gimme what u got gimme what u got I can make it hot just the way that u like it.

Fuck what they lookin' at! Fuck what comparisons say I done got brain from Spain, Spokane to Maine In the alley cops finna search and we gettin chased through there !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? You don't wanna end up on my bad side Tell my consciousness buy a new watch for my counterparts Mirror, mirror, on the wall I'ma let you finish tellin' that lie Do ya thang, mayne Fuck what they lookin' at!
Ain't got no roof, you just wear a toupée It was written by Terius Nash and Rihanna herself, with production helmed by Nash under his stage-name The-Dream. It was released with a music video on his website on July 1, 2008. I'ma let you finish tellin' that lie [Chorus] Kick my feet up, check the time on my ankle like I'm Affion Crockett Dodgin' the fake, dark man, dubbin' a cape You don't wanna end up on my bad side

//
I applied my brand new mantra when I found the art If I ever pick up on a bad vibe I tossed it in the garbage in the can that's outside “See this shit ain’t worth trippin' over Love is all we need” She sees no point in getting all fussy over his wrong doings, as long as he promises to be with her forever, all they need to get by is love. "Do Ya Thang" is an R&B song with prominent influences of music from the 1980s. She doesnt listen to the critics because she knows what kind of love they have for one another. About Do Ya Thang "Do Ya Thang" is the second single from Ice Cube's eighth solo studio album, Raw Footage released August 19.

My predators from the nation of Islam, corner and pray We make paper, you party, we play Vegas I'm fuckin' the girl of my dreams and we their favorite All you petty bloggers and trolls, forever callin' me broke

In my D-zone so the bitches gon' sweat it Go on do your thing, go on do your thing Got me stealin' out the register for booster sales I don't know astrology, I just know I'm a Cancer, male Noodles mixed with ketchup, stale pasta Got the same piece of chrome Sweets loaned Bishop on credit We was not in the winner's circle, we just played too square I think every person who explained this song is missing the point. Trappin' is for rappers, I be grindin' like the dancehall

Do Ya Thang .. as in do you, “aint gotta ask cause I know you gonna lie” is referring to asking if hes cheating on her .. she knows he’ll lie and she already knows what kind of man she is but she loves him anyway. Go on do your thing, go on do your thing So motherfuck your trust, double-dutch, Hula-hoop betrayals / Do ya thang, mayne / Fuck what they lookin' at! "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Standin' the test of time like the Leaning Tower of Pisa Do my thang Watch the video for Do Ya Thang from Ice Cube's Raw Footage for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

If my money funny, then y'all must be Eddie, Martin in Life Puttin' jelly on a sandwich from a deli cart, lose [Scratches: DJ Premier] In and out of Ibiza, spendin' power of Visa Baby, I'm poppin', I got like eight or nine watches
I don't recollect if I ever offered advice Eatin' south of France, he who doubts the man, can't prevail [Chorus] Real recognize real, who cares what you foreigners say Go on do your thing, girl do your thing, I done got brain from Spain, Spokane to Maine, Got the same piece of chrome Sweets loaned Bishop on credit, Got the Glock Craig used to help out Smokey and Day Day with, All you petty bloggers and trolls, forever callin' me broke, Fuck the social network, if we talkin' you bring your boss then, Baby, I'm poppin', I got like eight or nine watches, Royce da 5'9" Freestyles on Flex | Freestyle #090 by Royce da 5'9". Make sure you walk it like you talk it or pay the ultimate price Comin' through that plastic on your window in November Nothin' says wake up like that cold air Go on do your thing, go on do your thing

Do ya thang, mayne. Go on do your thing, girl do your thing If they don't pass me in school then the institution fails / And you my lover, but I love you like a Why don't you let me project some of this good on you? //]]>, Genius is down for a quick minute (clicking “refresh” might help), Requested URL: genius.com/Ice-cube-do-ya-thang-lyrics, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36. [CDATA[ If I ever pick up on a bad vibe Do Ya Thang Lyrics: Nothin' says friend more than starvin' with your neighbor / Nothin' says family like arguin' and make up / Nothin' says wake …

I was known for nothin' less than just a candidate for crime If I ever pick up on a bad vibe Got the Glock Craig used to help out Smokey and Day Day with Back when Guru used to manifest the rhyme As long as we gon ride forever Do my thang

If you hoopin' good you cool, but I represent the tales