Bitch I'm fly than a cork Nigga gettin money tell me why these pussies hate me." Fucked on that bitch, then I sped off So y'all niggas know I'm fuckin' with you That nigga done with, hit him with a fork (Ayy) Listen to Do What I Wanna by Yella Beezy, 6,139 Shazams. [Verse 1: Yella Beezy] Guess what I did(Guess what I did) AK, it can stop all your motion

Pre-Chorus: Sign in Sign up. 'Cause he still worried 'bout a bitch (Who?) Are you really down?

Mixed matched designer, Gucci shirt and Ferragamo, Young Thug & M.I.A. My niggas with me yea they gettin everybody bout a damn check, [Chorus: Yella Beezy] Shittin on these niggas, god dammit I rule, I was young when I hopped off the porch (Ayy) But I ain't buildin' no bridge (Ayy) Big four feeple for these pussy niggas after me, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Are you really down? Guess what I did (Ayy) He'll be the first one to snitch (Ooh) I bought the Patek at Saks "What You Want" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Got all of my lil' niggas ridin', nigga (Ridin', nigga) I said I'm on my young nigga shit with this one, you feel me (Ayy) (Ayy)I got it, I got it (Blame it on Monstah) I swear, I'm up in my bag

Killers on side, they scopin' (Scopin') That lil' bitch comin' back like I'm crack (Woo)

That sack, I'll get to that sack (Tryin' to tell you what I did, yeah, ayy) The first one to bitch Kickin' big shit 'til my legs lock Bitch give head like a dork (Ayy)

Grab a ounce (Grab a ounce), break it down (Break it down) I had Gottis that shot in back (Slatt) Fucked on that bitch, then I sped off

Kickin' flame in this drip (Drip)

Nigga ridin round wit a bad prima dona, Know what I did (Yeah)

Trump Towers, I'm in here rockin' some ice (Bling) (Really down?) When they go front me some twens [Verse 1: Yella Beezy] Know what I did (Yeah) I had it put on for the clique (Clique) I'ma rep my shit on the real (Yeah) (Lemme tell you what I did, yeah) (Ayy) Come with me, follow the drip (Drip) You don't want no problem for real (Real) Lay back to pop me a seal (Lemme tell you what I did) All I know how to do … Hop out in your section and then go to flex on 'em I shoot her a text, she come swallow, nigga (Headlock) And my diamonds reflectin' without no protection Guess what I did

Guess what I did (Ayy)

I pour up the purple potion, ayy

Guess what I did (Know what I did) I'ma get to this bag, nigga keep it on the D-low (On the D-low) I- I- I took a bitch out of town, put some dick on her body Goin to the mall we gon ball that's a sure thing, We ain't worried 'bout shit (Nah) Man down (Man down), man down (Man down) Are the lyrics correct?

Lyrics for Do What I Wanna by Yella Beezy. They women look sexy, they love how I'm dressed an'

Nigga I got money so I do what I want to, Killers on side, they scopin' (Scopin') We'll cover ground and get 'em out

What the fuck, nigga? Double cup crackin' the seal (Seal) Killers on side, they scopin' (Scopin') Bitch I'm too high like a torch (Ayy) I'll get to that sack, I ain't talkin' Dan Marino (Dan Marino) (Ayy) Pull up with steel (Steel) Gucci belt to my left, killers there, nigga don't get wet, [Intro: Yella Beezy & Young Thug] ('Tryin' to tell you what I did, yeah) Follow me, ain't no choice (Ayy) No we don't talk to the pigs (Yeah) These niggas say they gangster (Who?) Hey, hey, I got your bitch in a headlock Got a baddie and she ain't American (Yeah) Whip the black 'Ventador and it's matted up (Skrrt) Ask the bitch where her hip and it's snatched (Woo) And I'll put the play in motion (Headlock) Wanna fuck with me? Them fed cars

Guess what I did I'll get to that sack, I ain't talkin' Dan Marino (Dan Marino, yy) That nigga done with, hit him with a fork (Ayy) (Tryin' to tell you what I did, yeah, ayy) Grindin' hard, baby I wanna shine I swear my lil' niggas cock iron You follow my drill (Drill) My hooligans flooded my wrist, yeah

I'm up in my bag, go ask baby, he know

I don't give a fuck how you feel ('Tryin' to tell you what I did, yeah)

Know what I did (Ayy) Got Uzis and choppers, nigga (Choppers, nigga)

Young niggas 'round me roguish (Roguish) Hit the gas, lookin' for red dots (Headlock) Guess what I did (Ayy) (Tryin' to tell you what I did, yeah, ayy) That sack, I'll get to that sack When I get on this sherm, oh you won't pounce

YELLA BEEZY I Wanna Know Lyrics.

I put somethin' on your head like Yoshi (Headlock) I do what I wanna,

Know what I did (Ayy) Oh, shit, damn, look at this, mmh Broke down a bale of the brick (Ayy) Got 'em frownin' up, it's really all or none [Verse 3: Yella Beezy] Guess what I did (Know what I did) - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. Then buy my lil' bitch some new heels, yeah (Tryin' to tell you what I did). And your shit, they gon' make you come out it, nigga (Headlock) Young niggas 'round me roguish (Roguish) Nigga spittin gyzm all in your bitch ear piece,

Brushed aluminum texture whip up in the Vette an' You ain't gotta ask, I'm totin' (Totin') Stuntin everyday cuz ain't none of this promised, Hey, hey, I got your bitch in a headlock

Say, JT (Ayy)

Sippin this drank got me eating a bunch of junk food Cousin bought a rolly I say fuck it I want one too,

Guess what I did (Ayy)

('Tryin' to tell you what I did, yeah) Guess what I did (Ayy) As I buy my mama a new crib (Ayy)

(Tryin' to tell you what I did, yeah, ayy) Guess what I did, Yeah (Ayy) Guess what I did (Ayy) They women look sexy, they love how I'm dressed an' You ain't gotta ask, I'm totin' (Totin') He ain't really hurtin' shit (Huh) I'ma rep my shit off the rip (Yeah) Say I'm gettin money nigga ain't no other route for me, Know what I did, Yeah (Ayy), [Chorus] Know what I did (Know what I did) Know what I did Shit in my lungs ain't no regular I'm up in my bag, your ass baby, he know Know what I did (Ayy) I'm drinkin' consecutive, I'm an executive Fuckin with the best baby I'm just bein honest, Nigga my weed man from overseas man, nigga we rich, Do you hear mine, mine, mine, ayy (do you hear a sinner's prayer?)

I got, I got, I got it, I got it, I got it But I ain't buildin' no bridge (Ayy) [Verse 2: Young Thug & Yella Beezy] Guess what I did (Ayy) I got it, I got it (Blame it on Monstah) Big?, whole house lit furnace, Hey, I had to get big (Big) I'm in my bag, jump out the whip and I got on they ass You On You Lyrics: Shun On The Beat / Let's show us / I said, "Oh us" / When I pull a you on you / Ayy / Say I'm hittin' on two by two (Two) / They watch tryna do what I do (Do) / Know I'm poppin I could send a play his way (Why?) I'ma rep my shit on the real (Yeah) ('Tryin' to tell you what I did, yeah, ayy) Talkin' rah-rah, but he ain't really murkin' shit (Huh) ('Tryin' to tell you what I did, yeah, ayy) [Chorus: Yella Beezy] Yeah, I see they mad at us (Yeah) While I'm talkin' my mouth go to glistening under the light These niggas be hatin', I gotta address it He'll be the first one to snitch

Iced the chain, diamonds dripping like water, Outchere gettin money nigga tell me why you hate. We gon' foll' there with my heel (Heel) Fucked on that bitch, then I sped off (Lemme tell you what I did, yeah) What the fuck, nigga? She text it, she thinkin' about me (Tryin' to tell you what I did, yeah) (Ayy) login to vote. But I ain't buildin' no bridge (Ayy) Shit ain't my loss, no regular

What I Did Lyrics: Guess what I did / Guess what I did / Guess what I did / Guess what I did / Guess what I did, Yeah (Ayy) / Guess what I did (Ayy) / Broke down a bale of the brick (Ayy) / My Type song title, artist or lyrics. I swear, I'm up in my bag Your bitch had gnawed on my dick Know what I did (Ayy) Know what I did (Know what I did) Can't go back and go forth 'bout, it's regular (Yeah) Guess what I did (Ayy) That sack make me walk with a dip (Dip)

And I got the streets too, you know?

I'm talkin' 'bout extra, forgive me, I'm messin' My jeweler just flooded my wrist, yeah Know what I did (Ayy) Them fed cars Through the Carti' scope, I see they mad at us (Hah) Told em imma stunt, guess these niggas ain't hearin me, Trump Towers, I'm in here rockin' some ice (Bling) You cuffin' that bitch and she garbage, nigga (Garbage, nigga) ('Tryin' to tell you what I did, yeah) Brushed aluminum texture whip up in the Vette an' (Really down?) All I know how to do is get bands You talkin' like hoes and they notice I made lil' mama get an abortion, ayy

Lately I been comin' 'round with a bigger mouth (Bigger mouth)

While I'm talkin' my mouth gotta glisten when I'm in the light