There’s only one way to find out…, As you already know, we’re all excited about Concrete Rose, the next masterpiece from Angie Thomas! If you accidentally started a small fire that soon created a massive fire emergency, what would you do? You shoot the Man he is the strongest out of the three and will feel less pain.

1 Comment. Helping other people out and making them feel good. Those answers were so cliche -_-, What Faction do you belong in? Apparently only 18% of 236143 people got my results.

On the other test I got candor, than I got Erudite. If you loved Mav…, Calling all true crime fans—who wants to solve a murder? Take them; what do you have to hide?

Which one do you belong to?

A fictional murder, obviously, so you get all the fun…, First came Book Snake, then a flock of birds, and now, we beg you, can we please have more dogs…, What’s better than a book by one author? Join the Year of Epic Reads Facebook Group!

Which Harry Potter character are you most like? You walk into a room you've never been in before. I'm like, actually divergent....I get different results for each quiz....and also do teh Amity actually care about the environment? It's fair to say l am ecstatic about my result. - Divergent Aptitude Test. That is very accurate> :). Reading a book with multiple authors is like…, Epic Reads is brought to you by HarperCollins Publishers, Copyright © 2020 Harper Collins Publishers, All rights reserved.

The fact that we’ve been living in the shadow of this YA classic thinking we know where we fit in without really knowing—well, let’s just say it through us for a loop. I honestly think I'm very much an Erudite. The people you blame for the world's problems are: Who has developed this world into a better place? Your score determines which faction … @♎☯️♾, I got Erudite which is surprising considering I’m no child of Athena, I got 30% candor 30% annexation so I guess I'm divergent, I got Divergent - Candor and Erudite. ISBN: 9780062024022.

11 Questions | By Bennyboy123 | Last updated: Oct 9, 2020 | Total Attempts: 44419 . I got 30% Amity and 30% Candor? Are you sure you want to delete this comment? Let’s find out in the following personality quiz! Book Buttons Embed. These rooms are used only for the Divergent Aptitude Test. Your result is Candor!

Divergent Faction Personality Quiz! Yeah man, definitely take them. Leave them; someone else might want them later. Good luck! I got 20% for everything, only 4% of people get this yeet, 30% Cador, 30% Erudite and 30% abnegation, 40% candor & 40% Erudite. I got 50% dauntless, and the other 50% blank. Leave them; you don't want people to think you are weak and uncool. An adorable Labrador puppy shows up at your doorstep. Can you believe that, through our time loving Tris and Four, wishing we could pass initiation, and generally living vicariously through Veronica Roth’s words, that we have never had a Divergent quiz designed to find what faction we belong in? I DO IT TWICE AND ALWAYS GET DAUNTLESS! The day you will matter to other people, the day you will be treated with respect and love. Beatrice Prior, born to the Abnegation faction is Divergent—which means she is considered dangerous, as she does not fit into one particular faction. By Bennyboy123 | Last updated: Oct 9, 2020, Veronica Roth’s ‘Divergent’ is a trilogy of young adult dystopian novels which tell the story of a post-apocalyptic Chicago as Beatrice Prior discovers who she is in a. Quiz: Which Anime Character Are You Most Like. Most questions are not obvious to their factions, and I've tried to make questions that are thought provoking and deep. What do you want to do? Removing question excerpt is a premium feature. Divergent Faction Quiz For 40% you are: Ready to find out which Divergent faction you belong to?

Even though you know it's pretty much impossible you try and shoot all the armed men dead. A group of armed men have given you a gun and told you to pick someone to shoot there is a young boy, a grown man, and an old lady then tells you that you have to run and save the other, to be honest! Find your score by adding the corresponding numbers for your answer. Divergent, with Amity and Dauntless. Are we supposed to like something specifically?

Veronica Roth’s ‘Divergent’ is a trilogy of young adult dystopian novels which tell the story of a post-apocalyptic Chicago as Beatrice Prior discovers who she is in a society that defines its citizens based on their personality-related affiliation to one of five factions – Candor, Erudite, Dauntless, Amity and Abnegation. You might even get Abnegation and surprise yourself! or maybe I just didn't get there yet. What am I? Join the mightest group of book nerds around. Take the quiz and see where you’re best suited! Amity and Dauntless both 40%. You shoot the old lady she has lived the longest out of the three. The day you find out all the worlds secret. What do you mean? The Divergent Faction Quiz is about to begin. Most of your friends and family describe you as... You want most of your friends and family to see you as.... A group of armed men have given you a gun and told you to pick someone to shoot there is a young boy, a grown man, and an old lady then says you that you have to run and save the other, to be honest! Then said my score was unclear! You know many secrets but would never betray the ones who entrusted you with them. Well, two of course! ISBN: 9780606364751.

You: Which of these things would you prefer a lifetime supply of? (˘̩̩̩ε˘̩ƪ), Wow i got dauntless!!

no matter how many times I take this quiz, How many times I take other divergent quizzes, I always come out positive for dauntless. Would you be Dauntless, like our heroes, or maybe Erudite, like a certain brother who’s made questionable choices?

On weekends, you would rather spend your time: If you found $200, what would you do with it? You are a very honest person.