", Factual error: In the scene when Kale uses the lamp, taking off its lamp-shade, to see what's inside the hole, he points it in there.

Quale film famoso/cult ha il peggior adattamento in italiano di sempre?

Anonymous. That would result in seeing everything smaller. Your email address will not be published. In terror, he went back to get his phone and once he did, he nearly dropped the camera highlighting his carelessness, which made a thud sound and he escaped as quickly as possible to Kale's house. Fai una domanda e ottieni le risposte che cerchi. If someone can help me with the brand and model I would highly appreciate it.

This Disturbia photo might contain candle, taper, wax light, fire, flames, and inferno. After his father is killed in a car accident, things unravel for Kale Brecht and he is placed under house-arrest for punching his Spanish teacher. What are your favorite performances of James Coburn. Some of these commercial songs are not included on the official soundtrack album, but are used in the movie. Who did Kale see leave Mr. Turner's home calmly? RE: Disturbia BINOCULARS. Anybody know what brand and model Kale's binoculars are? Parents Guide. Caruso. Add interesting content and earn coins. Check out the mistake & trivia books, on Kindle and in paperback.

Ronnie: Man, I was in your closet for like two weeks.

There's a few scenes where a boy peeks on a girl who in some scenes is seen wearing a two piece bikini. There's a fight scene between Kale and the killer. The movie features 18 songs in total. Chi c'è rimasto ancora? He then learns that one of the police officers monitoring him is the teacher's arrogant cousin (Jose Pablo Cantillo), who takes delight in humiliating and embarrassing Kale in front of others, such as one occasion where he is forced to the ground after accidentally going past the limits of the yard, while chasing a group of boys that play a prank on him.

But, are his suspicions merely the product of cabin fever and his overactive imagination? And the ominous question: Who is watching whom? Photo of Disturbia -Behind the Scenes for fans of Disturbia 7714651. Binoculars are a very useful part of one’s outdoor gear. Forget those - if you want the best binoculars get Swarovski binoculars. Ronald. For Kale, this becomes a dangerous game of cat and mouse with Mr. Turner, he believing that Mr. Turner not only is killing women, but that he knows they have been spying on him.

Having nothing better to do, Kale occupies himself by spying on his neighbors. Synopsis Question: When Mr. Turner brings home the club girl in the green Volkswagen Beetle, he attacks and chases her around the house which is witnessed by Kale. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Selezione delle preferenze relative ai cookie. | All rights reserved. Fortunately, Kale has binoculars and can watch his new neighbor Ashley (Sarah Roemer), who is quite hot. His mother, Julie, works night and day to support herself and her son, only to be met with indifference and lethargy. That would result in seeing everything smaller. Utilizziamo cookie e altre tecnologie simili per migliorare la tua esperienza di acquisto, per fornire i nostri servizi, per capire come i nostri clienti li utilizzano in modo da poterli migliorare e … Later on in the movie, Kale already in Mr. Turner's basement, finds the redhead's ID, keys, and even her scalp (or wig?) Bored, especially as his mother cuts off many of his privileges, Kale largely spends his time spying on his neighbors, most specifically his new classmate, the pretty Ashley Carlson, whose family just moved in next door. Voila! Towards the beginning we see a basket moving and Kale making satisfied noises, implying he's masturbating the camera reveals that he is scratching under his ankle bracelet. Why did she not inform the cop and wait all that time to call the police? One day near the end of the school year, he is reprimanded by his Spanish teacher, Señor Gutierrez (Rene Rivera) for sleeping during class. kiaya91 likes this. Contact me | Privacy policy | Join the mailing list | Links. |

Nothing sexual happens among them.