WE HAVE BABY DISPAR UROMASTYX FOR SALE. Text only. Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. Brighton, East Sussex. 80 - 85F with a basking spot of 110F+. Levensverwachting 35 jaar. Product Description. Littlehampton, West Sussex. Rocks or logs for climbing, basking, and hiding. West Sussex, This advert is located in and around Preloved, The Joy of Second Hand, Preloved People and The Second Hander are trademarks of Moo Limited. Stunning Cb19 0.0.1 Uromastyx princeps. Dietary Requirements: Omnivorous, This advert is located in and around Eating well and doing all it should Hey everyone, with reluctance I need to rehome my 11 month old ocellated uromastyx. Lancing, West Sussex, Handsome male Uromastyx geyri, 5 years old. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Recently Posted | Post a Classified | My Ads | Register to Post | Help | Rules/TOS | Report Abuse | Vendor Directory, Welcome to kingsnake.com's Other Lizards Classifieds. She is around 8 years old In great condition loves his food. It is important to research the specific care requirements before purchasing any reptile. Any questions, please ask - NO stupid offers. Max. Very very tame Uromastyx benti. Viv is 3ft Herkomst Zuidelijke Sahara. Moroccan Uromastyx (Uromastyx nigriventis), Ocellated Uromastyx (Uromastyx ocellatus).

Average Life Span: Average 15 years Stockport, England. Southend On Sea, Essex. For sale with complete setup.

This advert is located in and around Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire. Growing and feeding well on seeds and leafy greens. Fantastic species to own, very inquisitive and eating a large variety of food. If you arrive on the day without an... We'd love your help to develop Preloved in the direction that, you, our incredible members want…. This advert is located in and around gewicht 250 gram. Viv is 3ft Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire. Comes with full setup.

All stunning examples, captive-bred by a close friend this year. Lookout for around £1150, This advert is located in and around Farnborough, Hampshire, Lovely character, very friendly. We have some incredible golden uromastyx (uromastyx dispar dispar) available right now!

This advert is located in and around Some lizards are diurnal, others are nocturnal, some require basking lights, others don't.

Preloved supports a number of accesskeys to help you navigate our website, they are as follows: Preloved and the heart device is a registered trademark of Moo Limited. Uromastyx dispar maliensis breeding pair - Duration: 3:34. projekt uromastyx PL 1,061 views.

This advert is located in and around gewicht 400 gram. New Cl A ssifie d £350 For Sale Uromastyx lizard. This advert is located in and around Add occasional insect feedings. These Uromastyx are vegetarian reptiles and only require a herbivorous diet. if you are wanting to visit the store to purchase animals please contact us beforehand to check availability and book a time slot to view 10 Year Old Male Mali Uromastyx - Duration: 1:29. Lizards may be carnivores(or insectivores), omnivores, or herbevores, with a diet that varies greatly based on species. Eating very well on leafy greens, enjoys fruit occasionally. 3:34. Pylle, Somerset. Uromastyx dispar. Had them a couple years but time to let them go. Uromastyx lizards are well equipped for the arid regions in which they live. on the look out for a female uromastyx thomassi, any age..willing to travel where required..funds waiting..please message with what you have. 2 years old lizard, only selling due to don't have the time to spend with him anymore. Here I have a lovely vegetarian lizard who is 7 years old but can live anywhere from 15-30 years, she is a female, very tame and loves to be held. This advert is located in and around Lengte Romp 21 cm Totaal 38 cm. Grootte terrarium bodem oppervlakte 6000 cm2, 50 cm hoog. CB20 male - This rare beauty came to us recently and we have decided to part with him due to the nature of our business (exhibitions) not suiting this species of lizard. Log in to see your followed searches. Eats like a pig lol This advert is located in and around Potential Adult Size: 30cm (10-12 inches) Uromastyx ocellata - Occelated Uromastyx - Captive Bred 2020. Selling due to downsizing my collection, This advert is located in and around HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS: Originating Out Of Northwestern Africa Ranging From Algeria, Mauritania, Mali, Chad, Sudan, And Senegal; Adults On Average Can Get To Sizes Of 14 – 16 Inches In Length From Head To Tail; With Proper Care These Lizards Can Live 15 – 25 Years In Captivity Uromastyx Lizards - Everything You ... 10:55. 9 five 1 seven six 4 3 3 four nine Will not ship. Shallow water bowl. Max. 1 1/5 years old Unsexed, Thinking is selling my female Indian ( hardwickii) uromastyx Edinburgh, Mid Lothian. I have everything you need to get started and more. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Preloved, of your Preloved account and return to the homepage, Use this button to open and close the breadcrumb list, Navigate to the sub-categories of Home and Family, Display the search results in a grid layout, Display the search results in a list layout, This advert has no user uploaded images or videos. SCIENTIFIC NAME: Uromastyx ocellatus ornatus.

Croydon, Surrey, Acanthinurus Nigreventis

Stunning colours and very tame. All require access to clean water and proper food. Max. As herbivores, they take advantage of regional vegetation, including seasonal greens, leaves, flowers, buds and seeds, for their vegetarian diet.Uromastyx are distributed throughout North Africa, the …

Lengte Romp 25 cm Totaal 40 cm. Here I have a lovely vegetarian lizard who is 7 years old but can live anywhere from 15-30 years, she is a female, very tame and loves to be held. This advert is located in and around This section is for posting wanted and for sale advertisements for any and all lizards thet do not have their own category. This is Elmo, my 8 year old male yellow geyri uromastyx. DIET: Chopped, leafy dark greens added to brightly colored flowers, veggies, seeds, beans, and fruits. Lookout for around £1000ono, This advert is located in and around Northampton, Northants. UV light or unfiltered sunlight needed during daytime. 4 x CB20 Uromastyx Thomasi for sale!!

For questions on keeping or breeding lizards please check out the Forums, or to look at photos uploaded by users or to upload your own, check out the Photo Gallery. 80 - 85F with a basking spot of 110F+. Uromastyx Very energetic little personality. Full Lizard Stock List Eats like a pig lol

This advert is located in and around Male and female Dispar Uromastyx. This advert is located in and around Max. Your Recent Searches will appear here. If you are looking for, or want to post ads for, other lizards such as geckos, bearded dragons, chameleons, or other reptiles and amphibians and supplies please review our, kingsnake.com® is a registered trademark© 1997-. London, Walthamstow, Adult tame yellow Geryi for sale. We found 18 'uromastyx' adverts for you in 'reptiles', in the UK and Ireland, This advert is located in and around Maidenhead, Berkshire. This advert is located in and around Comes with full setup. Very reluctant sale $199.99 each Males and Females available Field Collected Currently feeding on mixed veggies (spring mix, leafy greens, sprouts) The males have a bright golden yellow coloration throughout the body with a black head and limbs. Partly tame, just have to watch his tail. Windlesham, Surrey. … Unfortunately due to a change of circumstances at home we will no longer be able to look after him. HABITAT: Large cage with sand, gravel, rocks, or other substrate that drains well and does not hold moisture. Both are eating great. SCIENTIFIC NAME: Uromastyx ocellatus ornatus DESCRIPTION: Baby MAXIMUM ADULT SIZE: Up to 12" DIET: Chopped, leafy dark greens added to brightly colored flowers, veggies, seeds, beans, and fruits.Add occasional insect feedings. Leic, Leicestershire, Thinking is selling my princeps uromastyx Copyright 1997 – 2019 Moo Limited. Male Mali Uromastyx for sale was wild caught in 2013 been with me ever since. If you are looking for, or want to post ads for, other lizards such as geckos, bearded dragons, chameleons, or other reptiles and amphibians and supplies please review our classified index for the appropriate category.

Levensverwachting 30 jaar. This section is for posting wanted and for sale advertisements for any and all lizards thet do not have their own category. Herkomst Yemen. ALL are doing as they should. HABITAT: Large cage with sand, gravel, rocks, or other substrate that drains well and does not hold moisture.